If you could visit and city/town/country, which would it be?
31st October 2010 23:45 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
The cities would be Tokyo (of course lol), Shirakawa (the setting of the Higurashi When They Cry Manga). I would like to go to Akihabara because its a shopping center for electronics (Including things related to robotics), anime and manga.

Other non-japanese cities would be Seoul (South Korea), London (UK), Paris (France),
Hong Kong (China), Singapore, Los Angeles (U.S.), Toronto (Canada) and New Delhi (India) because they are like the capitals of the world.
1st November 2010 01:30 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Ok first place i'll go is Hong Kong (china) I have a half-sister there, I havn't seen her in 8years and I haven't meet my step mother yet, If I have one that is (Family relationship are abit non existant over seas)
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
1st November 2010 16:11 #3
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i only want to go to tokyo and i have the same reason as allenwalker.
i have been in london and paris it was very nice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
18th December 2010 07:03 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I would love to go to Tokyo in Japan, Paris in France, some town/city in Italy and London in England.

Thank you Hetalia for telling me about those countries.
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/mwpn3q.jpg[/IMG]
27th December 2010 20:55 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
i would go to;

Mexico City, Mexico
I've heard that it's very beautiful and it's very close to the place where i grew up :) i've moved and i miss home, and i would love to see where a lot of the culture i remember was derived from. i also want to at least watch a Dia de los muertez fiestival.
( for those of you who don't know what dia de los muertez is, it's a celebration held in November where families revere their lost loved ones )

Hawaii, Northern America
i don't really have a reason for that one. Hawaii is like the vacation capitol of the world. nuff said. but i do also like marine life and the ocean :D i would love to see a shark close up. i would probably piss myself but i can imagine the experience would be really enthralling!
i also love volcanos. they are the embodiment of pure, raw power and volcanic soil is the most fertile in the world ( i think it's because of the sulfur? ). Hawaii just seems like it would be amazing to visit ^ ^

i also want to visit Spain, no city in particular just as long as it's along the coast :) and maybe Venice, Italy. i want to chase all those Pigeons with an air horn, or feed them pop corn :D
Last edited: 27th December 2010 20:56 by AlphaXRed
28th December 2010 12:38 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by AlphaXRed
i would go to;

Mexico City, Mexico
I've heard that it's very beautiful and it's very close to the place where i grew up :) i've moved and i miss home, and i would love to see where a lot of the culture i remember was derived from. i also want to at least watch a Dia de los muertez fiestival.
( for those of you who don't know what dia de los muertez is, it's a celebration held in November where families revere their lost loved ones )

Hawaii, Northern America
i don't really have a reason for that one. Hawaii is like the vacation capitol of the world. nuff said. but i do also like marine life and the ocean :D i would love to see a shark close up. i would probably piss myself but i can imagine the experience would be really enthralling!
i also love volcanos. they are the embodiment of pure, raw power and volcanic soil is the most fertile in the world ( i think it's because of the sulfur? ). Hawaii just seems like it would be amazing to visit ^ ^

i also want to visit Spain, no city in particular just as long as it's along the coast :) and maybe Venice, Italy. i want to chase all those Pigeons with an air horn, or feed them pop corn :D

i have been in venice its a beautiful city, its more inportant for the people to have a boat than a car.

oh and the pigeons are at a plaza in front of a church(dont know where anymore) . You just have to hold your hand out and all the pigeons will think you have food and swarm to you to eat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
28th December 2010 16:11 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
i figured it might be, the waterways look very lovely. I think i heard something about a blue whale being stuck in one of the larger chanels once, i don't know how much creedance i am going to give that but if that were true i would only want to go more! i love water and water-creatures. One of my goals in life is to conquer one of the most common and greatest fears among human kind and swim with a shark :D but if i see any damn tuna fish i am going to die ( Red has a very IMMENSE fear of tuna fish )

that sort of condition will get them killed!! >:D i wonder how many time people have been shat on in that plaza? <_< i once knew a bald man who was pooped on by a pigeon right on top of his head, it was the most hilarious thing in my whole entire life.
i should shave my sister and send her into the middle of that plaza with a box of bagels. >:D

i also wonder how many cats Venice must have? <_<
do the Italian eat mostly pasta? >_>
i wonder if they ate the cats and that explains why there are so many poo-birds? <_<
Where do Italian men take girls when they want to impress their lady-firends(most people 'round here go to italian restruants)? >_>
Are Operas still popular in Italy? >_>
29th December 2010 02:22 #8
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i figured it might be, the waterways look very lovely. I think i heard something about a blue whale being stuck in one of the larger chanels once, i don't know how much creedance i am going to give that but if that were true i would only want to go more! i love water and water-creatures. One of my goals in life is to conquer one of the most common and greatest fears among human kind and swim with a shark :D but if i see any damn tuna fish i am going to die ( Red has a very IMMENSE fear of tuna fish )

that sort of condition will get them killed!! >:D i wonder how many time people have been shat on in that plaza? <_< i once knew a bald man who was pooped on by a pigeon right on top of his head, it was the most hilarious thing in my whole entire life.
i should shave my sister and send her into the middle of that plaza with a box of bagels. >:D

i also wonder how many cats Venice must have? <_<
do the Italian eat mostly pasta? >_>
i wonder if they ate the cats and that explains why there are so many poo-birds? <_<
Where do Italian men take girls when they want to impress their lady-firends(most people 'round here go to italian restruants)? >_>
Are Operas still popular in Italy? >_>

i have never heard of the whale story.

but i did see someone getting pooped on the face it was hilerious (but it was not in venice)
and lol you should do that to your sister , whats the worst thing that could happen?

1:i have no idea
2: i think so
3: no
4: they can still take them to a restaurant
5: i dont know, i hate operas( so i dont care if they are not popular)

and omg you want to swim with a shark but not with tuna, i would rather do it vice-versa.
29th December 2010 02:31 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
she would just get eaten alive by pigeons XD not as though that is a bad thing though >_> i could always sell her leftover body parts and give her hair to charity.

why would you want to swim with a tuna?! they are so yucky... and fat. Tuna fish are fat-asses >_< and they do nothing but get eaten and take up space and they have nasty saucer-pan eyes and just look so pathetic.

if i was swimming in the ocean and saw a tuna fish

i would kick it in the face
Last edited: 29th December 2010 02:32 by AlphaXRed
29th December 2010 03:15 #10
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
she would just get eaten alive by pigeons XD not as though that is a bad thing though >_> i could always sell her leftover body parts and give her hair to charity.

why would you want to swim with a tuna?! they are so yucky... and fat. Tuna fish are fat-asses >_< and they do nothing but get eaten and take up space and they have nasty saucer-pan eyes and just look so pathetic.

if i was swimming in the ocean and saw a tuna fish

i would kick it in the face

what, how the hell can your sister get eaten by pigeons?
???

and those are the reasons why someone would want to swim with a tuna
29th December 2010 05:02 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
pigeons have mouths! they could.. peck... her? O_e Eagles eat meat and they have the beaks too! granted Eagle beaks are curved and designed for ripping flesh but i don't doubt a pigeon could peck apart flesh >:0

i don't see the appeal with the tuna. i'm ignorant, explain to me why someone would find Tuna fish charming?
29th December 2010 12:49 #12
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
becuase they are yucky... and fat. Tuna fish are fat-asses >_< and they do nothing but get eaten and take up space and they have nasty saucer-pan eyes. Thats why you love them
30th December 2010 01:10 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
that is illogical!! my vulcan mind cannot compute this! ( granted my wish to swim with a highly dangerous sardine is also illogical but still!! ) tuna fish+fat and unpleasent and lifeless people= liking them is not a valid equation to me!! XD
30th December 2010 02:23 #14
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
of course it is a valid equation.
and maybe its illogical because you think its illogical.
becuase i would rather swim with a fish that couldn't harm anyone, than swimming with a overside and possible human eating fish.

and i think that all fish look Fascinating.

oh and nice profile pic btw
30th December 2010 03:17 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahaha weird convo guys btw lol well if no ones gonna say it i hope your sister's not gonna get eaten by pigeons, they'll get you, they're dangerous!

and yeah Hailey i like your profile pic
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,