Does everyone speak english?
26th October 2010 02:00 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Does everyone here speak english or is it translated. I've seen people here from the Phillipines and Dominican Republic here. There main langauges are english. Although i do believe they teach those there, since they are affiliated with the US.
26th October 2010 04:37 #2
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Considering that every manga here is translated into english, I'd assume that every member is literate in the english language.
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
26th October 2010 15:53 #3
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
no i dont speak english
english is way to hard
you know that people outside the US and england dont speak english and have never heard of it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
26th October 2010 17:24 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
hahaha
27th October 2010 10:11 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
i is speeking cantohngnis, i is ay-seeun. i no speeking engulishu.
yupyups, i'm illiterate in english, like all my fellow asians. now let's all be racist, jkjk (:
27th October 2010 22:34 #6
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
@Acid, you deserve one've these, my friend:

It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
28th October 2010 00:18 #7
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Originally posted by piggie
i is speeking cantohngnis, i is ay-seeun. i no speeking engulishu.
yupyups, i'm illiterate in english, like all my fellow asians. now let's all be racist, jkjk (:

wow you sounds just like my mum when she first started to learn english (Sorry didn't meant to hurt your feelings)
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
28th October 2010 02:47 #8
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
@Uni, you've been successfully troll'd. I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this xDD
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
28th October 2010 08:14 #9
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
lol ROLLO-TROLLO-LO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY&feature=related

You too can trololo!
Last edited: 28th October 2010 21:46 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
31st October 2010 23:27 #10
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by KatekyoHitmanReborn
Considering that every manga here is translated into english, I'd assume that every member is literate in the english language.

Yea lmao, you have a point sorry.
11th July 13:04 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Fashion styles quickly appear and move and if you'd prefer being stylish, having any fashion type inspiration can be as important since eating the breakfast. It's a very important thing that engineering has just caused it to be very simple for us to learn when, in which, and getting hold with the latest trend trends & suggestions. fashionsaint
As every small company owner probably is aware, repeat consumers help push the income margin regarding any enterprise. In today's world of business, it will be hard to have customers and also harder still to help keep them. Business credibility could be the major tool which aids any business to help keep customers also to make these kinds of customers loyal for the brand. anybusiness
In the major federal government intrusion directly into long-settled, apparent, and honest California express law, Obama as well as the democratically-controlled The legislature passed the particular beneficently-titled "Protecting Tenants With Foreclosure Act" agreed upon into legislation by Chief executive Obama about May 20, last year. As with lots of the grandiosely known as federal regulations, this a single too features a truth inside labeling difficulty. lawcareer
When you are interested in a collision mechanic shop that can excellent perform, price can be a factor within your decision, but really should not be your simply concern. Quality just isn't cheap, and in searching for a physique shop, you would like to balance paying the proper price together with excellent artistry. shoppingnow
Purchasing the first home can be an exciting moment and moving from renter to property owner presents a long list of significant long-term rewards. Yet, you'll find so many thoughts and also fears several have when contemplating buying their particular first residence. luxuryhomeimprovement
In several ways the language sustainable and also fashion will not really take a seat together properly. I have got heard lasting fashion called both oxymoronic plus a contradiction and maybe this does work. Is promoted possible for your fashion industry to get sustainable? stylekeeper
Car lease has grow to be big enterprise. A signifigant amounts of fresh and car buyers in britain are creating their car purchase about finance of some type, and many individuals choose to prepare it from the dealership. So what should you know concerning financing your car or truck from the particular dealer? localfinance
Currently, traditional global law will not consider individual environmental rights with a clean and also healthy environment to become jus cogens individual right. Jus cogens ("compelling law") identifies preemptory legitimate principles and also norms which can be binding about all global States, irrespective of their agreement. legalguide
Security can be a major factor that you need to enjoy -- and also invest a lot of money with -- at home. Affordable and also basic safety systems at home can aid in keeping your household safe and also peacefully sleeping during the night. homeimprovementguide
After Planet War 2 the middle classes abandoned bus travel and only travel simply by private vehicle. Today many Americans vacation by tour bus or aircraft when venture long-distance journeys. High fuel prices have got boosted tour bus travel right after decades regarding decline. toptravelers
Changing nice hair style later on in life is not an easy decision to produce. You will probably be frought with anxiety about needing to learn if you are likely to be doing the proper thing. Well a straightforward techniques will make the process easier to handle. Here we all discuss techniques in tips on how to make the proper decision when contemplating a modify or full make above. styleblog
It was once that obtaining business cash to get a smaller enterprise was relatively straightforward. You'd go to see your neighborhood friendly banker and speak about your enterprise needs. You'd discuss everything you needed and so they would assistance with financing a small business loan : yours, being exact. gobusiness
Washington is probably the magnificent states in america of The usa. This state can be an extra ordinary destination for a work. This spot is popular for providing a fantastic working problem to the employees. The labour and job law on this place means that no injustice is completed with the particular employees. These regulations also care for the functioning conditions which can be being provided for the employees. lawtoday
Remodeling your property is an overwhelming possibility - So how do an individual start? If you're slightly hesitant to take the plunge into the full scale redecorating project, you can still find many methods make a massive impact around the comfort, seem, and feel of your property without breaking the lender. besthomeimprovement
Travel nurse practitioners are nurse practitioners who happen to be different places for short-term functioning assignments. Travel nurse practitioners often benefit hospitals, medical doctors offices, and inside the medical government field. travel101
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,