MANGABLE APPRECIATION THREAD
18th October 2010 00:02 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
This thread is to thank Andy for everything he has done for Mangable and say what you like about mangable and why you choose to read manga here. So, I, AllenWalker thank you, Andy, for creating this awesome website and giving me and the rest of the mangable community a website where we can find all our favorite mangas. I just hope you continue to improve Mangable and and add all the functions we suggest for the site, if possible.

THANK YOU!
18th October 2010 03:22 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
you could have just sent him a message instead of making this thread...
18th October 2010 23:07 #3
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
you could have just sent him a message instead of making this thread...

lol true

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
18th October 2010 23:49 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha glad ya liked it
Last edited: 18th October 2010 23:50 by mangalov3r

26th March 2011 03:42 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oooh, I saw this thread in the history and pulled it up again! Really you guys, you need to be appreciative! I can only imagine how much work goes into this thing... *shudder* Thank you soooo much Andy! And I'm putting this on here because I really don't know how to message you. (Where on earth does it show your mail thingy? Eeee! Noob moment!) Seriously though, thanks!
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
26th March 2011 12:14 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by RikuLovesYou
Oooh, I saw this thread in the history and pulled it up again! Really you guys, you need to be appreciative! I can only imagine how much work goes into this thing... *shudder* Thank you soooo much Andy! And I'm putting this on here because I really don't know how to message you. (Where on earth does it show your mail thingy? Eeee! Noob moment!) Seriously though, thanks!

haha
to send him a message you need to find a post from him and then under his username there is a option to send him a message
hope it helps muhahahaha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
26th March 2011 22:11 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid

haha
to send him a message you need to find a post from him and then under his username there is a option to send him a message
hope it helps muhahahaha

Heh heh, thanks for the info. I'll do that. And muhahahhahaha back to you.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
27th March 2011 05:35 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
I hereby publicly show my appreciation in this thread. And no, I don't feel like sending a pm. That would mean I'd have to find the guy and I'm not technologically advanced enough, nor do I have the motivation, to do so.

Signed,

Japxican
27th March 2011 08:24 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Man, I like your attitude. I think this is the beginning of a forum friendship.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
27th March 2011 12:17 #10
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
well you people are just lazy
ok so am i, but whatever

oh how sweet
27th March 2011 20:07 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
hey guys u know every1 on the forums appreciates andy and his excellent hard work!
but if we all had to send him a message to let him know, how many messages he's gonna have do u think??!! (and am sure he knows that anyways)
like u guys am lazy to do that so me 2 will say it here: "mhhm...andy.....thnx for working so hard and just to let u know i appreciate ur work more than any1 on the forums. thnx again, we all luve ya! "
(i know short but what was i supposed to say? <---- also lazy )
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

27th March 2011 21:09 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
@Rika - Yes! I like new friends! Can you add friends on here like other forums?

@Mr. Acid - Laziness is so awesome! Just as long as it doesn't become obsessive...I think it just became obsessive in my case...Darn it!

@mangaLuVeR - good thinking. Why fill up his inbox when we can make a thread and avoid useless clutter?

FYI, I'm bored and waiting for my soccer game right now, so I'm a little weird...okay very weird.
28th March 2011 01:45 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Mr Acid - Oh how sweet what? By the way, anyone who's on the forums as much as us counts as lazy. Unless you're on the treadmill while your posting. Which is unlikely. With how many times I've seen you on the forums, you're my forum friend too! Feel very nauseous as I give you a huge virtual hug!
@ Mangaluver - Lol. You sound REAL sincere when you're spending SO much time writing Andy a personalized message. *sarcasm* Then again, I'm one to talk.
@ Japxican - Cool, I've never had internet friends before! Its okay if you're weird, being weird is fun and funny. I don't think you can friend people. I wish that were a feature, I'd have three net friends by now! Maybe one of us should add that to the "Improvements" forum. For the record when I say one of us, I mean anyone but me.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
28th March 2011 03:48 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
I just sent a request to the "Improvements" forum for an adding friends function. So there you go, you don't have to be the one to start a thread.
It would be a nice feature.
28th March 2011 14:01 #15
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@ Mr Acid - Oh how sweet what? By the way, anyone who's on the forums as much as us counts as lazy. Unless you're on the treadmill while your posting. Which is unlikely. With how many times I've seen you on the forums, you're my forum friend too! Feel very nauseous as I give you a huge virtual hug!
@ Mangaluver - Lol. You sound REAL sincere when you're spending SO much time writing Andy a personalized message. *sarcasm* Then again, I'm one to talk.
@ Japxican - Cool, I've never had internet friends before! Its okay if you're weird, being weird is fun and funny. I don't think you can friend people. I wish that were a feature, I'd have three net friends by now! Maybe one of us should add that to the "Improvements" forum. For the record when I say one of us, I mean anyone but me.

wow that was a long hug it lasted 13 hours
ok now i will give one back

oh how sweet was about that you made a friend
that was not a sarcastic comment ( i swear)

what, i am almost never online how dare you say that
haha i couldnt say that with a straight face

and that friends idea was great ( maybe i should steal that idea muhahahaha)
Last edited: 28th March 2011 14:09 by MrAcid

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,