14th March 2011 00:16 #466
Regular User
  • Send Message
http://youtu.be/elk1esd1vsc

14th March 2011 17:44 #467
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
here just do as this youtube film

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
16th March 2011 00:34 #468
Regular User
  • Send Message
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4100000/Boredom-death-note-4171014-600-480.jpg

18th March 2011 03:31 #469
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Ok I did say upload some photos and here they are

And last one

Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
18th March 2011 18:46 #470
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha those charts are funny

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd May 2011 19:01 #471
Regular User
  • Send Message
Jens! how could you let this thread die?!
but anyway im back to bring it back to life

4th May 2011 15:12 #472
Regular User
  • Send Message
also commenting on Jens post of david letterman, you know he's jjust married a 24 yr old! he's 86 btw

but anyway back onto the funny stuff

4th May 2011 16:00 #473
Regular User
  • Send Message

7th May 2011 05:51 #474
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Ok I'm not sure if I already upload them oh what the hell

Last edited: 7th May 2011 05:56 by uni2123

Join me in
Mangable's chat room

7th May 2011 05:53 #475
Death's best friend
  • Send Message

Join me in
Mangable's chat room

8th May 2011 15:02 #476
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
hahahaha lol
well she must have married him for the money
or he druged her.

7th December 2012 09:12 #477
Regular User
  • Send Message
With the altered and fashional architectonics of Christian Louboutin red sole shoes, I ahead that they will be brusque in your mind. Today, it has become the a lot of accustomed actualization christian louboutin bianca shoes casting in the world, actually you will abatement in applause with acclaimed affluence Louboutin christian louboutin rolando pumps. With a brace of arresting Louboutin red bottom shoes, could achieve you acquire added aggressiveness to face every day.As you can see, this annual of christian louboutin flats are apish altered and delicate, get one or added pairs of them. By the way, you can bender it with a fashional dress or a simple jeans. This is a lastest architectonics of christian louboutin boots, if you ambition to accrue the above blow of actualization trend, that is you shouldn't absence on our affluence online! http://www.fashionredbottomss.com/
7th December 2012 09:12 #478
Regular User
  • Send Message
With the altered and fashional architectonics of Christian Louboutin red sole shoes, I ahead that they will be brusque in your mind. Today, it has become the a lot of accustomed actualization christian louboutin bianca shoes casting in the world, actually you will abatement in applause with acclaimed affluence Louboutin christian louboutin rolando pumps. With a brace of arresting Louboutin red bottom shoes, could achieve you acquire added aggressiveness to face every day.As you can see, this annual of christian louboutin flats are apish altered and delicate, get one or added pairs of them. By the way, you can bender it with a fashional dress or a simple jeans. This is a lastest architectonics of christian louboutin boots, if you ambition to accrue the above blow of actualization trend, that is you shouldn't absence on our affluence online! http://www.fashionredbottomss.com/
7th December 2012 09:12 #479
Regular User
  • Send Message
7th December 2012 09:12 #480
Regular User
  • Send Message
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,