Mangable Community Rules
23rd July 2009 16:40 #1
Site Administrator
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: May 2009
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Posts: 1513
  • Send Message
I'm sure everyone will agree it's a good idea to set a few basic ground rules before we start. Let's give this a go...

  • No bad language - I think that really goes without saying. It's a forum/site for all ages.

  • No double posting - All posts that you make will have an edit option under them. Please don't double post, it just makes more work for the staff

  • No Spam - I know 99% of the people that will spam, wont read the rules. But please, don't blatantly fill a topic or post with links

  • Post in the correct forum - This isn't too much of a tricky one I hope. The admins & moderators do have 'move thread' capabilities anyhow.

  • No text talk - Please try not to use text talk (k m8 cu) through the forums. It sometimes can get annoying to other members (particularly if English isn't their 1st language)

  • Do not abuse membmers - Do NOT abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or discriminate any members of the forum. This will likley result in a permanent ban

  • No offensive content - Please don't post pictures/jokes/links that may be considered as racist/sexist.. etc.. which includes porn

  • Multiple accounts - If you've forgotten your password, or username.. we can always help you out. There should be no reason for users registering another account

  • Signatures - Again, any links in your signature must abide by the rules. Please don't link to anything which may be seen as offensive. The maximum size for an image in your signature is 468 x 60 pixels


*Remember using this forum is a privilege and not a right... Please don't abuse the rules

**We will of course be updating these rules from time to time
26th September 2009 21:05 #2
Mangable OG
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2009
  • Location: Asia/Pacific Region
  • Posts: 485
  • Send Message
Oops... Sorry andy i have 2 accounts D:
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
3rd August 2010 06:07 #3
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: Germany
  • Posts: 53
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by andy
I'm sure everyone will agree it's a good idea to set a few basic ground rules before we start. Let's give this a go...

  • No bad language - I think that really goes without saying. It's a forum/site for all ages.

  • No double posting - All posts that you make will have an edit option under them. Please don't double post, it just makes more work for the staff

  • No Spam - I know 99% of the people that will spam, wont read the rules. But please, don't blatantly fill a topic or post with links

  • Post in the correct forum - This isn't too much of a tricky one I hope. The admins & moderators do have 'move thread' capabilities anyhow.

  • No text talk - Please try not to use text talk (k m8 cu) through the forums. It sometimes can get annoying to other members (particularly if English isn't their 1st language)

  • Do not abuse membmers - Do NOT abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or discriminate any members of the forum. This will likley result in a permanent ban

  • No offensive content - Please don't post pictures/jokes/links that may be considered as racist/sexist.. etc.. which includes porn

  • Multiple accounts - If you've forgotten your password, or username.. we can always help you out. There should be no reason for users registering another account

  • Signatures - Again, any links in your signature must abide by the rules. Please don't link to anything which may be seen as offensive. The maximum size for an image in your signature is 468 x 60 pixels


*Remember using this forum is a privilege and not a right... Please don't abuse the rules

**We will of course be updating these rules from time to time

"Die Welt in Frieden? Ich würde lieber sehen die Welt in Stücke"
(The world at peace? I'd rather see the
world in pieces)
-Hitler!!
3rd August 2010 06:08 #4
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: Germany
  • Posts: 53
  • Send Message
its totally sucks andy... this is freedom country we can write anything that according to our perspective mind..
"Die Welt in Frieden? Ich würde lieber sehen die Welt in Stücke"
(The world at peace? I'd rather see the
world in pieces)
-Hitler!!
3rd August 2010 06:16 #5
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Posts: 2383
  • Send Message
What's wrong with the rules? They are very fair....... it's only stopping you from swearing, spam. And the texting rule is fair because for quite a few people English isn't their first language. So nothing is stopping you from talking about anime/manga etc.
3rd August 2010 11:10 #6
Site Administrator
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: May 2009
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Posts: 1513
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by darkcrow007
its totally sucks andy... this is freedom country we can write anything that according to our perspective mind..


I can understand where you're coming from. Enforcing these rules will simply allow more time for updating the manga, rather than trolling through the forums editing and deleting posts
20th August 2010 01:33 #7
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Posts: 20
  • Send Message
remember darkcrow every group has its own rules so we follow them to have peaceful forum
20th August 2010 01:39 #8
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Posts: 20
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by darkcrow007
its totally sucks andy... this is freedom country we can write anything that according to our perspective mind..


freedom has its own limitation crow so abide the rules xD
31st August 2010 09:01 #9
Is my wish.
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: Dominican Republic
  • Posts: 114
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by TNXhalfevil333
Quote
Originally posted by darkcrow007
its totally sucks andy... this is freedom country we can write anything that according to our perspective mind..


freedom has its own limitation crow so abide the rules xD


I do?

And shesh, I hope double posting was just added recently.. I mean twice in a row in the first page of the rules thread is just a slap in the face.

I like the rules, there no that many and are really simple to follow.

Keep up the good work andy.
23rd September 2010 06:41 #10
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: Germany
  • Posts: 53
  • Send Message
I used to live in NO RULES society andy...
"Die Welt in Frieden? Ich würde lieber sehen die Welt in Stücke"
(The world at peace? I'd rather see the
world in pieces)
-Hitler!!
23rd September 2010 07:02 #11
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: Philippines
  • Posts: 173
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by darkcrow007
I used to live in NO RULES society andy...

That sucks..


Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven
-Paradise Lost



23rd September 2010 17:36 #12
Official Bug Finder
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 589
  • Send Message
anarchy never works.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
24th September 2010 08:52 #13
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: Germany
  • Posts: 53
  • Send Message
but it works for me..haha!! i have thousands of evil thoughts!!.. rather than that piggy mr.beggar!!
"Die Welt in Frieden? Ich würde lieber sehen die Welt in Stücke"
(The world at peace? I'd rather see the
world in pieces)
-Hitler!!
3rd November 2010 12:41 #14
not you
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Guam
  • Posts: 450
  • Send Message
i think these rules are reasonable. you're still free to express your thoughts and feelings, there is just no place for racism and profanity
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce


▲ ▲
26th March 2011 02:57 #15
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2011
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 375
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by IAmPanda
i think these rules are reasonable. you're still free to express your thoughts and feelings, there is just no place for racism and profanity


Thank you! At least SOMEONE agrees with me! *sigh* It's just people these days, so mean to each other and stuff! Besides, do you guys really want to be responsible for scarring someone by posting up inappropriate content?
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,