Well, folks, this is it.
19th August 2010 02:14 #1
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Well, It's been a good run.

I've really enjoyed my stay on this site, but it's time I move on...

What Im tryna' get at is...well... Im quittin the site.

I don't know it's for good, but it will deffinetly be for a while.

Not sure how long, but who really cares.

I love this site, always have, always will.

Seeing all these new members makes me smile, I love how much

this wonderful site has grown.

Seeya, fellas.

It pains me to say goodbye, but I am.

Goodbye, Mangable. Goodbye, every user who took notice of me.
Last edited: 19th August 2010 02:20 by KatekyoHitmanReborn

It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
19th August 2010 02:15 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Whaaaaaaaaaattt?!

Whyyyyyyyyyy?!

Last edited: 19th August 2010 02:16 by nget918

meow :3
19th August 2010 02:17 #3
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Simply movin on.

Haven't been active for a while as it is.

Just thought I'd make my quitting official.
Last edited: 19th August 2010 02:18 by KatekyoHitmanReborn

It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
19th August 2010 02:22 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
But ~

Buuuuut ~

Buuuuuuuuuut ~

so that's why I haven't seen you for a while..

*sighs*

I can't stop you because that's what you wanna do..

Just take care of yourself, 'key.?
Last edited: 19th August 2010 02:25 by nget918

19th August 2010 02:23 #5
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Will do, Nget.

Ingat ka :3
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
19th August 2010 02:27 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Waaaaaaaaaahhh ~~

Your purposely making me cry.!

Damn.!

I can't stop..

Gosh..

I'm in a public place ya know..

hmph..

19th August 2010 02:28 #7
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Awww, Im sorry.

I'll try to return some day.

I just don't know yet.
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
19th August 2010 02:33 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Okey..

*sighs*

At least I could live just knowing that there's a possibility..

^^
19th August 2010 02:33 #9
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Well, im logging out.

Maybe forever, maybe not.

I say my last goodbye ^.^
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
19th August 2010 02:34 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sayonara Lambo-kun..

*watches as he walks away*
Last edited: 19th August 2010 06:29 by nget918

19th August 2010 10:34 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
see ya man, its to bad you're going to leave
19th August 2010 10:40 #12
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Oh dear :(

Good luck to whatever you do, KatekyoHitmanReborn. Thanks for all the help you gave when the site was much smaller, I appreciate it more than you know. Hope to see you around again some day

Andy
11th July 12:53 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
The sexual health of men is not as complicated as that of women. Show a man a certain type of image and if his brain and nervous system are working properly to produce nitric oxide, then a response will usually occur. www.tophealth.us
A legal practitioner in India can specialize in any specific area of Indian law, such as labor law, tax law, constitutional law, corporate law and family laws, just to mention a few. Corporate law mainly regulates the formation and operations of business organizations, companies, corporate houses and other commercial practices. www.lawcafe.us
Online Shopping is today the most convenient and exciting way of shopping. It caters to every income group and therefore has a wide customer base. It allows customers to buy goods and services from sellers or merchants using the internet. Many people find this the most relaxed form of shopping, more so from the convenience of their home. www.shoppingguru.us
Why it is Important for you to know, understand and follow the 10 complete steps to the home buying process in most states. Did you know as a home buyer you can also receive down payment assistance up to $19,000 that never has to be paid back or you can get a home buyers cash back rebate at closing to help with the purchase of your home or for anything you wish to use the cash for? www.improveyourhomes.us
Let's face it, getting travel insurance can be a very overwhelming and tedious process, making it easy to put off and even forget entirely. But before you head off on your international adventure, you might want to consider getting coverage through some travel insurance, just to be on the safe side. Here's a little guide to help get you started. www.drtravel.us
Fashion trends quickly come and go and if you love being trendy, having a fashion style inspiration is as important as eating your breakfast. It's a good thing that technology has just made it very easy for us to know when, where, and how to get hold of the latest fashion trends & tips. www.fashionsaint.us
As every small business owner probably knows, repeat customers help drive the profit margin of any business. In today's business world, it is hard to get customers and harder still to keep them. Business credibility is the major instrument which helps any business to keep customers and to make such customers loyal to the brand. www.anybusiness.us
In a major federal intrusion into long-settled, clear, and fair California state law, Obama and the democratically-controlled Congress passed the beneficently-titled "Protecting Tenants At Foreclosure Act" signed into law by President Obama on May 20, 2009. As with many of the grandiosely named federal laws, this one too has a truth in labeling problem. www.lawcareer.us
When you are looking for a collision repair shop that does excellent work, price is a factor in your decision, but should not be your only concern. Quality is not cheap, and in shopping for a body shop, you want to balance paying the right price with excellent workmanship. www.shoppingnow.us
Purchasing your first home is an exciting time and transitioning from renter to property owner presents a long list of significant long-term benefits. Yet, there are numerous thoughts and fears many have when considering buying their first home. www.luxuryhomeimprovement.us
In many ways the words sustainable and fashion don't really sit together well. I have heard sustainable fashion described as both oxymoronic and a contradiction and perhaps this is true. Is it really possible for the fashion industry to become sustainable? www.stylekeeper.us
Car finance has become big business. A huge number of new and used car buyers in the UK are making their vehicle purchase on finance of some sort, and many people choose to arrange it through the dealership. So what do you need to know about financing your car from the dealer? www.localfinance.us
To date, traditional international law does not consider human environmental rights to a clean and healthy environment to be a jus cogens human right. Jus cogens ("compelling law") refers to preemptory legal principles and norms that are binding on all international States, regardless of their consent. www.legalguide.us
Security is a major factor that you should enjoy -- and invest a considerable amount of money at -- in your home. Affordable and basic security systems in your home can help in keeping your family safe and peacefully sleeping at night. www.homeimprovementguide.us
After World War 2 the middle classes deserted bus travel in favor of travel by private automobile. Today most Americans travel by bus or plane when undertaking long-distance travels. High gas prices have boosted bus travel after decades of decline. www.toptravelers.us
Changing your hair style later on in life is not an easy decision to make. You will be frought with fear of needing to know if you are going to be doing the right thing. Well a simple techniques can make the process a lot easier to deal with. Here we discuss ways in how you can make the right decision when considering a change or complete make over. www.styleblog.us
It used to be that applying for business cash for a smaller business was fairly straightforward. You'd pay a visit to your local friendly banker and talk about your business needs. You'd discuss what you needed and they would help with financing a business loan - yours, to be exact. www.gobusiness.us
Washington is one of the magnificent states in the United States of America. This state is an extra ordinary place to work. This place is famous for providing an excellent working condition to its employees. The labor and employment law in this place ensures that no injustice is done with the employees. These laws also take care of the working conditions that are being provided to the employees. www.lawtoday.us
Remodeling your home can be an overwhelming prospect - So where do you start? If you're a little hesitant to take the plunge into a full scale remodeling project, there are still many ways you can make a huge impact on the comfort, look, and feel of your home without breaking the bank. www.besthomeimprovement.us
Travel nurses are nurses who travel to different locations for short-term working assignments. Travel nurses often work for hospitals, doctors offices, and in the medical administration field. www.travel101.us
You will find all forms and shapes of fashion blogs as the internet is full of them. It can talk about the advantage of wearing skinny jeans over boyfriend jeans or how pink takes the place of black plus all the extras. As you go online, you will get your fill of the latest in fashion trends via fashion blogs. www.topfashion.us
I would like to share with you some electrical contractor business ideas. I will be sharing some ideas that you may want to think about if you are currently in business as an electrical contractor. Or if you plan on going into business in the future. www.mrbusiness.us
Everyone needs to go shopping, but the ways in which people choose to shop have become very varied over the past few decades. The rise of internet shopping has seen shopping trips becoming less of a social activity and more of a solo sport, as we begin to do our shopping from the comfort of our own home, via the internet. But that doesn't have to be the case. www.internetshopping.us
Many buyers of Southwest Florida homes want to enjoy the home now, but also rent the home seasonally to offset expenses. It's a good strategy whether you are considering a single family home in the area, or a condo purchase. Here are top things to consider before buying in the region. www.homeimprovement101.us
The independent traveler abides by a philosophy similar to Taoism (meaning "way," or "path"). This allows the independent traveler to enjoy a freedom which is rare. Instead of needing more, the independent traveler needs less. Independent travelers understand that by leaving things behind you can take the world with you. www.protraveler.us

Among the hardest reasons for decorating a house is locating the style that you'll like and can fit your house. Often people save money time trying to generate a style or style for any room compared to actually purchasing the items as well as decorating the area. makestyle.us
These times, when all of us admit a company is dealing with tough occasions, it merely means it's experiencing cash-flow difficulties. There is actually some proof to claim that many business people often fulfill very severe cash-flow issues within their businesses. dobusiness.us
Through my personal research as well as individual work through the years with mothers-in-law as well as daughters-in-law a particular theme offers emerged since the most prevalent -- a feeling of powerlessness. Mothers-in-law believe regardless of what they perform, no issue what these people say, it appears to be the incorrect thing -- actually doing nothing could possibly be the wrong point. lawforum.us
The web finally fulfilled among its excellent promises: Individuals are making cash by promoting products about the ecommerce web sites. If you're a new comer to ecommerce, or selling services and products on the web, read upon. This post explains choosing an ecommerce shopping cart software solution for your web business. smartshopping.us
Travelling along with "little ones" could be probably the most joyous occasions of all-it may also be probably the most stressful. Parent stress is generally high whenever travelling with young children or small children as children with this age group have several needs, short interest spans and therefore are easily bored stiff or irritated when cooped up for a long period. abouttravel.us
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,