RIP Mangable
1st January 2013 18:41 #1
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
So, it looks like spammers have taken over. Two years ago, this site was booming with an online community. This was perhaps Mangable's best feature. Now, we have a bunch no-life spammers that actually think that anyone gives a f**k about what they are advertising. This is so sad. It's been a long time fellow Mangablers. It was great knowing you guys. As they currently stand, my recommenders now have over 30,000 views. So, thank you for the support. Appreciate it. After I am done with this grueling college process, I will begin my search for I can join a new, fresh, and unplagued forum community. Mangable has been ruined. The spammers have won. RIP MANGABLE.

- AllenWalker signing out for the last time............................................................................................................
Last edited: 1st January 2013 18:46 by AllenWalker

2nd January 2013 20:34 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I hate to be the one to tell you this but no matter what site you go to...you'll encounter the same problems eventually.
I've been hopping around a bit for over 5 years and never bothered to join a site. [I decided on this because I got most of my manga updates and such from here. Also the community was small enough to where I could talk freely.]
But if you're going to leave then I wish you the best of luck wherever you decide to go Lol.
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
3rd January 2013 04:30 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I will miss you! Perhaps I'll see you around the internet some other day. All the best, and happy new year!
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
3rd January 2013 08:49 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Well Allen you cant expect people to pop up here when you want them too

I wish there is some way to get rid of the spam around here
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
15th January 2013 21:36 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
I miss everyone! Hope things are going well for all you out there in the big scary world.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
25th January 2013 02:41 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
The only way to get it more active is to get more active yourself and if you know anyone then you can send PMs to them to try and make them more active. That's the only way I can think of to make it more active. I'll try my best (even thougt I'm new here in the forum) and I hope everyone else will do that too.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,