Anime desperately deserving of a fighting game...
11th October 2012 20:30 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Chances are many of the anime deserving a fighting game will never get one, unless someone does a kick starter for cyberconnect2 or something but either way I want to hear your picks for fighting games based on anime.

Animes I want turned into a fighter are Accel World (since its a show about n MMO-fighting game), D. Gray-Man, and Toriko
13th October 2012 04:26 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I know it's an obvious choice, especially after you listed Accel World, but Sword Art Online along with the other games within the series, like Gun Gale Online. Having the FullDive technology to play these games with would be awesome.

*EDIT* The Breaker (and New Waves) would make a good fighting game.
Last edited: 13th October 2012 15:59 by Ultimatefuffin

COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
16th October 2012 03:57 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I agree Toriko, D.Gray, and both Breakers would make good fighting games. Toriko could even follow the storyline with the battles and stuff, and most importantly the finding of foods.
royce
16th October 2012 12:31 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Desert Punk, S-CRY-ED, Samurai Champloo, Tenchi Muyo! and Trigun
16th October 2012 23:19 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Mahou Sensei Negima could be a fun fighting game!
Last edited: 16th October 2012 23:20 by Ultimatefuffin

COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
28th April 2013 04:53 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
You might as well bookmark the coach outlet online now because this won't be your last trip there. Their latest coach outlet online is an example of good coach outlet online bags coming to those who wait. Couturing's http://www.coachoutletvogue.com puts it another way. ''I recall meeting journalists and saying 'I'm a coach outlet online blogger', and the conversation petering out a little bit.The coach crossbody bags colour ensures that you can see where you are putting coach outletand when applied properly it is streak-free and gives a good even coach wallets which dries quickly. I've been saving coach outlet online and, well, obsessing over our coach outlet online. Created exclusively for the fall coach kyra backpack runway,these beautiful leather wrapped flask and cups from coach outlet online come in irresistible coach outlet online shades.We chose coach outlet online pumpkin orange as the main color for furniture and our little shed. Then I saw this gorgeous coach outlet online you see pictured here.
22nd May 07:00 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Definitely ferragamo outlet not self-assured approximately you will facial coach outlet foundation expertise? Request revenues staff into ralph lauren pas cher your favourite natural beauty outlet stores to be burberry outlet of assistance during utilizing michael kors outlet the coach outlet actual make-up and additionally watch these individuals with care. Before you go, ray ban sunglasses make sure to put on tory burch outlet typically the foundation polo outlet upon you to ultimately watch privided you can identical toms outlet his or her systems. You can even pay a visit to true religion jeans the best cosmetic salon so that you can gather guidance.. north face outlet 10. His / her marital relationship to help coach outlet Courteney Cox lost his balance separately. He / she oakley sunglasses was actually injure not to true religion outlet mention forfeited together with she fled louboutin outlet towards alcoholic prada outlet beverages in order to mcm bags numb longchamp pas cher this louis vuitton bags a feeling. This oakley sunglasses particular class area has long been identified within California as being the chi flat iron fifthly greatest university section. That is in addition the actual 11th premier class center around Nation. They have instructive assistance through the kindergarten in the 12th mark. Obtainable in a couple colours, juicy couture outlet the true religion outlet pills provides

insanity workouts
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,