So, what instruments do you guys play?
17th April 2012 06:25 #16
Regular User
  • Send Message
Wait, what you mean by cute?
My Facebook

My Youtube

My LastFm

You can call me Sky or Mars, whichever you prefer.
One more year till college >:D
18th April 2012 05:15 #17
not you
  • Send Message
Lol i can hear the keys pressing down, great vids though. I saw that you play bass as well. got any tips for a novice?
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
18th April 2012 07:12 #18
Regular User
  • Send Message
Not really since I only know how to play from hearing other people. The only bass line I so far know is from Veloncia (Bleach OP). Also the only thing I know about bass is that its just like the four lower strings of a guitar >.<
My Facebook

My Youtube

My LastFm

You can call me Sky or Mars, whichever you prefer.
One more year till college >:D
18th April 2012 22:40 #19
not you
  • Send Message
[i][/i]Haha yeah, when i left my bass at my friends house and i got bored i was messing around with my sisters electric and pretending i had a 6 string bass
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
23rd April 2012 04:32 #20
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
I play the piano, violin(used to though), working on the guitar, singing, ukulele, used to play the flute and drums :)

Im not going to my prom because my dad pissed me off... Telling me that its too much hassle driving downtown so i got mad and slammed my bowl and screamed "THEN IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING PROM! ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW? CRUSHING YOUR ONLY DAUGHTER'S DREAM!!!!!" it was nice screaming at him but he threw a water bottle at my face really hard
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
23rd April 2012 11:16 #21
not you
  • Send Message
Oh, my prom kinda sucked.. was stressing out over the band performance...

But after was quite fun hehe
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
6th May 2012 10:34 #22
not you
  • Send Message
Oh man, I tried playing cagayake girls from k-on and it's so fun haha. I can only play it at half speed. I also tried looking for tabs for Seikan hikou from macross but i couldn't find it. Anyone know where you can find guitar/bass tabs for anime? I tried tabbing it myself but was only able to do like 10 seconds worth
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
29th May 2012 10:52 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
I played the xylophone when I was 8 months old, BROKE MY FINGER

FUCKING ZYLOHPONE I DESTROYED IT WITH A PEBBLE SHORTLY AFTER

Also, I played the umm... triangle, got a successful career out of it, before I retired at 6 years old.
Last edited: 29th May 2012 10:55 by bobog

http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
3rd June 2012 00:44 #24
Regular User
  • Send Message
I took a few piano lessons and played the clarinet through high school. Currently, I play the violin (been playing it for the past, I think 10 years) and flute, though the flute's been sorta neglected for a while now...
"While the Demons cried out in fear, the Angels sang their foreboding song, for verily the Lord had given his vengeance a human form..." 凸(◣_◢)凸
11th June 2012 09:59 #25
not you
  • Send Message
Lol i just learned if you buy a certain type of strings for the bass and raise the middle 2 strings you can use the hand bow thingie and play it like a cello.
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
14th June 2012 01:53 #26
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by VigilanteforHire
I took a few piano lessons and played the clarinet through high school. Currently, I play the violin (been playing it for the past, I think 10 years) and flute, though the flute's been sorta neglected for a while now...

I've always wanted to learn how to play piano and violin..><..I know how to play guitar and I can sing.
>chi<

Live a Life with Love
26th June 2012 10:03 #27
Regular User
  • Send Message
I play drums... unless you count like game instruments...
28th June 2012 22:26 #28
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
im trying to focus on the piano because i learned that two of y toddler cousins are learning and im like "Since im still immature and im only 16. im going to pwn these *Bleeps*!!!!" yes, right nw, im beating them :] even though i only know bits and peices... i play comlicated songs ahahahahahahahaha... im sorry im very immature because im the youngest in my grade and i get treated like the child (it got into my head)
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
28th June 2012 23:16 #29
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by skyhawk666
Wait, what you mean by cute?

It just is? D:
Lol...such a late reply...I don't even remember why I said it myself now...
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
29th June 2012 13:56 #30
not you
  • Send Message
Haha, it's great to see all the other musicians out there... I'm steadily getting better practising whenever I can. I've been playing for about 3-4 months now and I'm really lucky because 2 of my bandmates are really experienced guitarists so some of their knowledge is rubbing off on me. They've been teaching me the basic idea behind improvising/soloing and we've been steadily working our way through harder and harder songs. It's been really fun though I'm starting to mess around with more Red Hot Chili pepper songs. (Flea is an insane bassist)

Also, All instruments have something in common at their core... I have no idea what it is but learning one instrument makes it easier to learn a new one.
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,