Final Fantasy Stories
20th October 2011 14:01 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Bring all ideas for a cool Final Fantasy story! I would love to write one of the best Final Fantasy stories ever!!!
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
22nd October 2011 17:10 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
if your going to write a FF story. i recommend NOT to be TOO UNIQUE. like changing too much of the things (even smaller things) that make up Final Fantasy. like:
Chocobo, moogle and popular monsters and summons.

ideas:
most people live in the sky, in floating islands. and below is the polluted seas and remaining lands. of course there people living below, using a machine keeping the pollution at bay. the hero lives one of this surviving islands. his job is mining Crystals.

these crystals are like batteries / power sources to all machines and devices. in order to survive, they need this crystals. there are monsters here, spawning in the pollution.

to start the story: the hero dreamed (your classic story starter: DREAM) that looks like a silhouette of a flying whale, and his falling while seeing feathers fluttering away. then he wakes up.

goes to town a couple scenes like intro on his house town, job, friends, and environment. goes to his JOB and started mining in some safe area, but a problem occurs and his separated and fell into a chasm. lost and surviving whats life of his life support.

(workers wear life support to survive in polluted areas.)
then found a cave full of crystals. but one crystal stands out. because theres a person inside (classic!)
monster appears, hero fights very well, but life support is in critical so hero in trouble, crystal react to something and shines brightly, keeping the pollution away then a girl (illuminating and naked!!!!) appeared. the others noticed the light goes to the rescue. then back to cave girl unconscious, lights slowly fades away and pollution is coming back. of course rescue is just in time.

hows that for starters. you can give names on the hero, friends place, pollution and crystal etc.
and of course there are airships for the people (rich ones, merchants, etc. who can afford) and hovering vehicle below (name it)

summons are considered SUPER WEAPONS so its rare and most possessed by military.
also involves war of two countries, also a group against wars (guess where the hero will join) also pirates (maybe here too.)and bandits (the stuffs) ruins. big cities etc.
Villain is not one of the leaders at war (but the one pulling the strings in the shadow) more mystery
MULTIPLE GENRE ANYONE?
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
22nd October 2011 17:21 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
oh the hero's weapon of choice MUST BE UNIQUE! like a hybrid (looks at gunblade...)
how about a big one. wrench/ hammer hybrid- looking. used on mining to break rocks.
it has a cartridge system, you put an exploding cartridge and when you hit (example a wall) it explodes!!!
also have piercing for much harder surface, fire ice electric etc. (like magic but its physical with elemental properties)

maybe ill draw something...
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
24th October 2011 18:44 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yes. I was thinking the exact same thing (well in a different format).
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
24th October 2011 18:44 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yes. I was thinking the exact same thing (well in a different format).
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,