Where is that from?
4th October 2011 19:51 #1
Irregular User
  • Send Message
sometimes i get something stuck in my head and i don't know where it came from so want to ask someone.

right now i want to know where i might have heard the name Marty.
5th October 2011 13:33 #2
not you
  • Send Message
i know someone in real life named marty!
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
5th October 2011 22:01 #3
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I think I had a teacher nemed Marty or is it Mr. Martin??? Cant remember it was so long ago
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
6th October 2011 03:11 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by IAmPanda
i know someone in real life named marty!

I know somebody too!!
Chocolate
8th October 2011 21:15 #5
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
never heard of him or do i?

ehm i don't know, I am going to check
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
11th July 13:13 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
One of the hardest things about decorating a home is finding the style that you will like and will fit your home. Often people spend more time trying to come up with a theme or style for a room than actually buying the items and decorating the room. www.makestyle.us
These days, when we admit a business is going through tough times, it simply means it is experiencing cash-flow problems. There is some evidence to suggest that many business owners often meet very serious cash-flow issues in their businesses. www.dobusiness.us
Through my research and individual work over the years with mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law one particular theme has emerged as the most predominant -- a sense of powerlessness. Mothers-in-law feel that no matter what they do, no matter what they say, it seems to be the wrong thing -- even doing nothing can be the wrong thing. www.lawforum.us
The internet finally fulfilled one of its great promises: People are making money by selling products on the ecommerce websites. If you're new to ecommerce, or selling products and services on the internet, read on. This article explains how to choose an ecommerce shopping cart solution for your online business. www.smartshopping.us
Travelling with "little ones" can be one of the most joyous events of all-it can also be one of the most stressful. Parent stress is usually high when travelling with small children or toddlers as children in this age bracket have multiple needs, short attention spans and are easily bored or agitated when cooped up for a long time. www.abouttravel.us
There are dozens of different design styles to choose from when decorating your living room. One thing to remember when decorating your living room is that you have to be comfortable in the room and like the style since you will most likely be spending a lot of your time in the room. Here are different design styles for living rooms to consider for your home. www.style101.us
Setting up a business from the scratch can be a tough choice for enthusiastic entrepreneurs, especially if they fall in the minority section. Arranging for the funds and dealing with the expenses can be risky and daunting. The government has thus, initiated varied assistance programs for the minorities interested in small businesses, assisting and boosting them for their endeavor. www.getbusiness.us
When considering starting your own law firm, one overlooked source of business is local counsel work. When I began my career as an attorney at a medium sized law firm, I had an idea of what I would be working on. Areas such as corporate law, family law, criminal law, estate law, real estate law, are all examples of practices areas that all lawyers are familiar with because those courses are taught in probably every law school in the United States. www.lawsystem.us
Shopping anywhere in British Columbia is an experience in itself and one of the more popular things to do, other than the many outdoor activities. If you are a shopper and want to get the information on British Columbia shopping malls, retail shops, store coupons then this article help you for getting online information on these topics. www.topshopper.us
Selecting travel websites that suit your particular travel situation is important. Due to a heightened competition from many travel websites, customers will find the best value to their dream travel experience. Taking the time to understand which website is good at which niche will be beneficial in both short and long run. www.travelerguru.us
In many ways, a woman's hair style mirrors her personality and plays a large role in the first impression she makes when others meet her. Is her style demur and shy, sexy with curls and wispy bangs, or a short, boyish cut that signals to the outside world that she enjoys the outdoors and sports? Read the article to find out. www.fashoinstyle.us
Most businesses think that business funding is something that you need when your business is short on cash or times are hard. A lot of businesses go out looking for business funding when the business is not good. The time to get business funding is not when your business is doing horrible or you are strapped for cash. www.businessmom.us
When thinking about the family law field, and whether you want to start your own law firm, it is important to consider your practice area or "niche". Many new attorneys don't know what practice area they will want to join when they come out of law school. That is understandable because law school teaches you how to "think like a lawyer" and not how to practice law. www.lawcorner.us
There are several reasons for shopping in online shopping. Some people like to just get out of the house and go to a conventional mall but for those that like the convenience of sitting down and shop by clicking, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, this is the easiest way to do it. You save gas, eliminate crowds and have a very wide array of items to buy and get better prices than shopping any other way. www.shoppingtalk.us
If you are reading this article now, I am sure that today is not your first day coming across the phrases - work from home, work at home jobs, working from home, working from home jobs, working from home ideas, etc. If you are just coming across it for the first time, take your time to read through for a clearer understanding. www.smarthomeimprovement.us
Educating yourself to recognizing what editorial print modeling realistically "looks" like in a high fashion magazine is the first step to understanding the variations of the different types of editorial modeling and how it is different from the other more common types of "commercial" print modeling work. www.fashion101.us
In the past occupational health policy was frequently driven solely by compliance with legislation. In the new approach to workplace health management, policy development is driven by both legislative requirements and by health targets set on a voluntary basis by the working community within each industry. www.101health.us
Scientific works in the theories of finances and credit, according to the specification of the research object, are characterized to be many-sided and many-leveled. The definition of totality of the economical relations formed in the process of formation, distribution and usage of finances, as money sources is widely spread. For example, in "the general theory of finances" there are two definitions of finances: www.smallfinance.us
Mystery shopping (sometimes called secret shopping) is an excellent way to make extra money. It is very easy to do, you need no previous experience, no special knowledge and no expensive equipment. Mystery shopping can be performed by anyone who is able to go shopping. www.onlinebuy.us
10 tips to sell your home fast. Take these steps and you will sell your home fast. These tips will reduce the stress of selling your home and place you in the strongest negotiating position. www.homeimprovementideas.us
When it comes to your business travel we all know that this comes write out of your bottom line, but in order to keep good customer relations this is something that you must do. One of the most common things to do is to hire a business travel manager to handle all your business travel arrangements. www.mytravelguide.us
Fashion is a popular blogging topic. Fashion trends change in an instant and the blog platform is a great way to announce these trends because blogs can be easily updated and can be read by millions of people worldwide. By the time new trends are reported in television and the magazines, they may have already been reported in fashion blogs all over the world. www.fashionadvice.us
Health insurance premiums are driven by the success or failure of actual health recovery maintenance and the costs required to deliver of service. Harris L. Coulter, Ph.D., of Washington, DC, and editor of the 8th edition of the HPUS,is an internationally renowned medical historian and author of over 30 books and essays, which include: www.besthealth.us
With the Bob Proctor Law of Success as part of the 11 Forgotten Laws, we learn exactly what is needed to guarantee success. This Law is a combination of the knowledge that the Universe is set up to guarantee our success as we partner with the Universe and specific methods to insure we know how to use the Bob Proctor Law of Success. www.aboutlaw.us
Mystery shopping is an excellent way to make extra money. In fact, some people make a full time living doing it. There are many mystery shopping companies that will pay you to shop, eat at restaurants and take part in focus groups. www.proshopper.us
Low-income or no-income households can receive home improvement grants to enhance the security and safety in their homes. Seniors can use the grant money to remove fire hazards, or make modifications to their homes. www.hosueideas.us
More considerable travel savings are given to the best travel planner. Oftentimes, the best planners are those who hire travel agents. There are lots of cheap budget travel online experts who can help you on your travel needs. With their help, you will be able to obtain the best travel deals, save money and prevent problems in your chosen destination. www.mrtravel.us
It has rightly been said by fashion gurus that year 2010 is and will continue to be an interesting and exciting year for fashion. With the end of the global financial crisis and recession trend, an upheaval in the fashion world was seen in the beginning of the year and this is continuing. www.fashionhosue.us
Why does health care fraud appear to get the 'lions-share' of attention? Could health care fraud be the perfect vehicle for driving agendas of divergent groups? Take a closer look and one finds this is no game-of-chance, taxpayers, consumers and providers always lose. www.healthiness.us
The Law of Supply is about learning that according to Universal Law, we live in a world of abundance. In the 11 Forgotten Laws by Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey we learn that we are all supposed to live in prosperity. Learn more about the 2nd of the 11 Forgotten Laws. www.insidelaw.us
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,