I need help on this one problem you guys probably wont care but read it anyways
11th October 2011 04:40 #16
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
i don't know if you solved this problem already but the best way is to be honest and direct.
If you like him, tell him you like him. if not tell him you are not.

well i am a guy and it never work if he still thinks he got a shot. If you want him to quit just tell him you only like him as a friend, talking around the problem doesn't solve it.

hope it helps

True that. Very true indeed. If the female does not say it straight, you still have a chance. At least that is how I look at it as a male. I will pursue that woman till she says yes or no. If she does not say either it is a maybe. lol
that kind of sounds bad if you think about it a certain way which i was not thinking about it like that until just a couple of seconds ago which makes me want to delete this instead of posting it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
11th October 2011 13:08 #17
Regular User
  • Send Message
So how has it turning out so far? Come to a decision or said anything yet?

It might be one of those "cruel to be kind" situations. You cant just leave him hanging without an answer, even if you do say no.
Last edited: 11th October 2011 13:11 by purplegnome

Chocolate
12th October 2011 01:27 #18
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i know but i'm never used to hurting people's emotions, i ean sure i enjoy breaking their limbs but i never say anything to make them sad
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
12th October 2011 13:16 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
It is a tricky one to get through without hurting anyone. It is just making my head going into spirals thinking about it. It is like my logic and heart are both arguing what they would do and then they just crumble in a big heap before they can get anywhere really productive...
Chocolate
16th October 2011 19:23 #20
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
aaaahhh i hate myself!
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
17th October 2011 19:06 #21
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha funny how you are indecisive

well did the Mexican guy sing good? (when you said that I thought about la cucaracha)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
18th October 2011 00:54 #22
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
lol i never heard him sing before but i know that we both do and we both constantly try to practice our vocals but never in front of each other..... and my indecisiveness lures in people to help me ahahhahaha
28th October 2011 00:32 #23
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
the problem is bigger now... aish i'm such a trouble maker. so i like some other guy now (come on he's lik close to my ideal guy)... and i still haven't gotten to rejecting the previous guy. aigo someone slap me!!! then today i found myself looking at some REALLY REALLY REALLY cute viet guy
28th October 2011 04:59 #24
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
*SLAP*What*SLAP*Are*SLAP*you*SLAP*doing*SLAP*Pick*SLAP**SLAP*One*SLAP**SLAP*YOUR*SLAP*DONE*SLAP*
*SLAP**SLAP*GET*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*A*SLAP**SLAP*GRIP*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*
*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*
*SLAP**SLAP*WOMAN!*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*

Seriously kidding though.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
30th October 2011 19:37 #25
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
thanks i needed that but honestly i feel like such a jerk, making a guy wait for me while i like someone else and checking out an another guy. how could this be?!
11th November 2011 19:55 #26
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i'm content now... problem solved :] turns out the guy that asked me out was those types who asks everyone one out... i got worried for no reason.... i now have control over my "checking out guys" thing so my boyfrined and i are on a stable relationship at the moment :] i'm so happy.... it sounds like im leaving right?! but dont worry im not
12th November 2011 05:26 #27
Regular User
  • Send Message
Good to know that its all sorted out now
I seem to get really confluzled when i think i like a guy. I am never sure if i actually like them then once my friends pester me enough to speak and i try to explain then they are even more confused than i am...
Chocolate
13th November 2011 03:35 #28
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
us girls and the the boy probloems. AISH!!!! i hate it all!
13th November 2011 03:40 #29
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
you are telling me I got enough problems on my hands I dont need an relationship problem...
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
15th November 2011 19:07 #30
Regular User
  • Send Message
What do you mean by a relationship problem?
Forgive me if i offend you in any way.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,