I need help on this one problem you guys probably wont care but read it anyways
2nd October 2011 23:25 #1
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
okay so my love life probably doesn't matter to you guys but anywy.

so theres a guy that likes and i only like him as a friend. how do i know he likes me? he confessed to me and i said something that i want to slap myself for because i gave him false hope, i said "I'm not saying no, just not now." and then a couple weeks later he writes me a song :[. i mean yeah sure thats sweet and all but he's not my cup of tea and i don't want to hurt him. i'm so lost...........

the reason i'm posting this is because my friends would tell me to date him but i dont want to date someone i dont like and besides i like someone else which adds on to the guilt. GOD I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
3rd October 2011 00:31 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
mmmm thats kinda my situation. I'm kinda dating him but I see him as a friend (for now).

I'll get back to you later cause I'm switching class now be back in a few hours
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
3rd October 2011 01:58 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oh gosh that is a tricky one.
Its good that you are considering the feelings if the guy, but just remember that you need to be happy as well.
Chocolate
3rd October 2011 02:18 #4
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
meh i'm so lost. i cant believe he would like someone like me! i'm like impossible to please and short tempered..... OMFG I @$@#$!@!#%w PROMISED THAT I WOULD SING THE SONG!!!!!!!!!! im in deep sh*t now ugh *crouches and scratches head*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
3rd October 2011 04:01 #5
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Ok I'm back and here's my situation

I guy asked me out. I was shocked that any guy would asked me out, I dont stand out much and not very interesting. So this guy asked me out and I said ok. We started to hang out for a few weeks, then his friends found out that we are hanging out together so we it official that we are dating to stop his friends from bugging us. Now that we are an official couple I dont know what to do anymore. I mean I dont see him as anymore as a friend.......What to do....
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

3rd October 2011 04:43 #6
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
if you don't see him as a friend then do you see him more than a friend or less? actually i'm like you i don't really stick up like most girls at my school but i somehow got my titles at school (aka "baby" "Cute" "Adorable" i seriously dont know how i got these names). so im kinda like you except i dont like the guy.
3rd October 2011 05:23 #7
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Can you go on the chat? the link is called Mangable's chat room. Its better to talk there then here where you have keep on refreshing the page for the next post, plus no maths question
Last edited: 3rd October 2011 05:28 by uni2123

Join me in
Mangable's chat room

3rd October 2011 23:43 #8
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i think its best if you just give the link o.o
4th October 2011 00:40 #9
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Try clicking the first link in my signature
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

8th October 2011 21:34 #10
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i don't know if you solved this problem already but the best way is to be honest and direct.
If you like him, tell him you like him. if not tell him you are not.

well i am a guy and it never work if he still thinks he got a shot. If you want him to quit just tell him you only like him as a friend, talking around the problem doesnt solve it.

hope it helps
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
9th October 2011 00:34 #11
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
AAAAAHHHHH i dont want to hurt him. too nice people say but i dont know anymore so i decided to forget about it focus on my schedule
9th October 2011 00:59 #12
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
You can hardly find nice guys these days.......
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

9th October 2011 01:26 #13
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
tell me about it theeir all about the looks and not personality. the last guy i dated was a jerk i seriously didnt know he looked so god damn innocent though then it turned out he was a player
9th October 2011 01:34 #14
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
mine is a gamer, so he plays all these PS3 games, which I'm cool with. Looks wise, he's alright, pale/white skin kind of guy
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

9th October 2011 07:09 #15
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
lucky. the guy that wrote me the song is mexican not that i have anything against mexicans their just my type o.o
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,