Sitting in a room full of people and then..
29th September 2011 16:55 #1
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I farted and it was ridiculously loud. I had headphones in and was playing some music at a loud but safe level and they have noise canceling and I could still hear it loud and clear. Twenty or so heads turned to look in my direction so I just smiled and said whoops and they all turned back to what they were doing before.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
29th September 2011 17:49 #2
Is my wish.
  • Send Message
You have my background as an avatar :D and Lol, at least they werent inmature about it.
30th September 2011 04:27 #3
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
@insane that is ridiculous and embarrassing
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
30th September 2011 05:25 #4
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
It was actually very embarrassing and there were no other people sitting at the table with me so i had no one to blame it on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,