New version of mangable.
25th September 2011 20:45 #1
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I was reading along and at 3:40 I turned the page and the site changed from white to blue and I though somehow I got redirected to a different site and i was all like woah!? What just happened? Realized this is the long awaited update for the site and now I am just running around checking everything out and I am amazed at the epic awesomeness!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
25th September 2011 21:01 #2
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
ARghh! This is chaos! The transition was supposed to be a bit quicker than that.. I uploaded all of the files, and then forgot that I hadn't uploaded the (massive) image folder. That's probably why you were seeing half of version 1, and half of version 2.

I'm going to post a proper introductory post soon enough. Just frantically going around the site completing tasks on my to do list :X

Maybe it would have been best to have a topic for the new version, rather than a whole forum. ok. I'll sort that.

Andy ;)

EDIT: Just noticed that I forgot to re-enable the post reply in the forums. Straight away, the site was hit by spam bots (I forgot to add the maths bit to the new version). Sorry about that
25th September 2011 21:08 #3
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Ahh! I missed the new section of the forum! Hence the new topic here instead of there but whatever! Loving everything so far and stuff! Way to be awesome Andy!
I'll probly wait to post in the forums for a while until I get down of this excitement high though. Cause I hardly know what I am doing!
Back to reading and site exploration!
Last edited: 26th September 2011 01:04 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
25th September 2011 23:49 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I just got on mangable on was like woah! what happen? for a split second and started to explore the place XD
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
26th September 2011 08:33 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Got a major shock logging on! Thought that maybe mangable was shut down and replaced or something. The new site's look is awesome!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
R.I.P Keiko Tobe.

I write Naruto fanfics. Both are romances and humour but Konoha High has suspence and Love, pretend and one girl has comedy. I think you would enjoy it.
Please read my stories and comment/review them!!
I would really appreciate it!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6529305/1/bKonoha_b_bHigh_b_bTrust_b_bme_b_A_Gaara_love_story

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6658090/1/Love_pretend_and_one_girl
27th September 2011 19:16 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha i thought the same

the site became nice
but sorry i dislike the chibi wonder woman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th September 2011 03:32 #7
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
True that on the wonder woman chibi. Andy said somewhere on the forums that it is meant to be temporary though so I look forward to whatever replaces it.
30th September 2011 05:09 #8
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Should I gave you the name of someone on DA that does awesome chibis?
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

30th September 2011 09:34 #9
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
uni2123: Sure! :D
30th September 2011 10:58 #10
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I'll pm you the names
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

8th October 2011 21:40 #11
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
nooooo.
i vote for no chibbis

oh and please change the post reply with the preview post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
28th April 2013 04:53 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
You might as well bookmark the coach outlet online now because this won't be your last trip there. Their latest coach outlet online is an example of good coach outlet online bags coming to those who wait. Couturing's http://www.coachoutletvogue.com puts it another way. ''I recall meeting journalists and saying 'I'm a coach outlet online blogger', and the conversation petering out a little bit.The coach crossbody bags colour ensures that you can see where you are putting coach outletand when applied properly it is streak-free and gives a good even coach wallets which dries quickly. I've been saving coach outlet online and, well, obsessing over our coach outlet online. Created exclusively for the fall coach kyra backpack runway,these beautiful leather wrapped flask and cups from coach outlet online come in irresistible coach outlet online shades.We chose coach outlet online pumpkin orange as the main color for furniture and our little shed. Then I saw this gorgeous coach outlet online you see pictured here.
22nd June 2013 08:39 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
A birkenstock pas cher product sales occasion is often a serious welcome searching celebration for all the individuals who take care of their toes because birkenstock soldes it lets you get a keep on these great sneakers without the need of investing overmuch. armani watches for men Initially, let's have a look at what Birkenstock shoes truly are. Birkenstocks are footwear developed from all-natural materials like cork armani watches for women and leather used so that you can ameliorate the wellness within your armani watches uk feet and with them, the wellness within your entire overall body.
8th May 11:02 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
It is a funny and exciting thing that driving a 2014 Yamaha Jet Ski on the vast sea, at the same time, it is a dangerous thing for you to drive it in the sea, so you need to take protective measures to ensure safety.

First, when you drive a 2014 Sea Doo Jet Ski you need to make sure that the driver and the passenger wear personal flotation devices.

Second, you need to wear the proper gear such as wet suits, goggles, gloves, and foot wear/deck shoes.

Third, always wear or attach to your wrist a small, mouth operated whistle when you drive a 2014 Kawasaki Jet Ski.

Forth, check the fuel level before the 2014 Yamaha WaveRunners starting. Make sure you have enough fuel to return to shore.

Fifth, drivers and passenger should always keep both feet on the floor footrest. Keep your hands, feet, hair, and clothing away from the pump intake.

Sixth, never operate the Yamaha Jet Ski in less than 0.30 m of water.

Seventh, pay close attention to your speed around swimming areas, beaches, docks, and waterfronts.
22nd May 07:06 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
Definitely ferragamo outlet not self-assured approximately you will facial coach outlet foundation expertise? Request revenues staff into ralph lauren pas cher your favourite natural beauty outlet stores to be burberry outlet of assistance during utilizing michael kors outlet the coach outlet actual make-up and additionally watch these individuals with care. Before you go, ray ban sunglasses make sure to put on tory burch outlet typically the foundation polo outlet upon you to ultimately watch privided you can identical toms outlet his or her systems. You can even pay a visit to true religion jeans the best cosmetic salon so that you can gather guidance.. north face outlet 10. His / her marital relationship to help coach outlet Courteney Cox lost his balance separately. He / she oakley sunglasses was actually injure not to true religion outlet mention forfeited together with she fled louboutin outlet towards alcoholic prada outlet beverages in order to mcm bags numb longchamp pas cher this louis vuitton bags a feeling. This oakley sunglasses particular class area has long been identified within California as being the chi flat iron fifthly greatest university section. That is in addition the actual 11th premier class center around Nation. They have instructive assistance through the kindergarten in the 12th mark. Obtainable in a couple colours, juicy couture outlet the true religion outlet pills provides

insanity workouts
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,