Video Games. New ones. Excitement dissapointment and stuff.
13th January 2012 07:27 #46
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Still playing Skyrim. If anyone has played morrowind or oblivion and they did not like it because they did not like the level up system or maybe the magick was too complicated or whatever, I recommend skyrim.

They simplified the level up system to where you only need to pick two things per level up. 1 is what stat you want to increase(Magick/Health/Stamina) and 2 a perk. As I am sure others would agree, bethesda brought some things in from fallout 3 and new vegas such as cooking and perks and others I cant think of at 2:26 AM.
I am still playing skyrim even though the new semester has started and have to get 80 hours of job shadowing done... Good thing I have not the money to get any other new games or my academic life would be in a precarious situation
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
17th January 2012 10:07 #47
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i seem to have caught the terrible and contagious fever called skyrim
18th January 2012 03:24 #48
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Indeed terd. We have fallen victim to a horribly vicious contagion! I now have another reason to hate school(college level) I can't get very much game time without sacrificing study time!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
2nd May 2013 09:08 #49
Regular User
This is what I'm interested in.Welcome to contace me.