Video Games. New ones. Excitement dissapointment and stuff.
17th October 2011 23:43 #16
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
9/?/2012 I've heard. I just know that it's in September of next year sometime.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
18th October 2011 00:23 #17
Regular User
  • Send Message
oh that's pretty far from now. Do you know any good RPG's?
I think I am a little crazy
18th October 2011 01:27 #18
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Sure I do! I love the rpg catagory! I *think* all the ones I mention here are rpg or have at least some rpg elements in them.

6/10 playing solo and 9/10 when playing with teh buds

5.5/10

Even though it's old and graphics suck compared to modern stuff 8/10
7.5/10

7/10
6/10
7/10
My Personal Favorite Of ALL Time, sort of=10/10 just because It is my favorite game and the only one that I have played through more than ten times and I am still playing it to this very day.

There are many others but I am sleepy.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
19th October 2011 23:18 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
thanks but Tales of Vesperia is a 10
19th October 2011 23:42 #20
Regular User
  • Send Message
My Favorite Game (their all RPGS) the Shadowheart's series because it has a deep, dark yet seductive storyline. Kingdomhearts series yes I am a big fan of the Kingdomhearts. Honestly alot of the new rpgs thats coming out does not seem to fun. The new Elder scroll game I may not play it. It may have a nice storyline and nice graphics but to me as someone who wants to get engaged and understand the story this game may lack big time.
20th October 2011 20:10 #21
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Kicker, I can see where you are coming from cause it is an awesome game to be sure but those ratings are only how much *I* enjoyed them. I would have enjoyed vesperia more if the drop out of chars was not so common place cause i like to play un-solo and the dropout and in of chars so often makes it annoying. That is just me though

@Jeramiah, I actually pre-ordered skyrim because I got a discount so it was only like 30 bucks including shipping and handling so I was just like "good deal" and went through with it. I plan on playing it to death for a few days/beating it and then selling it back to gamestop for like full priceXD MuHAHAHAHA! the perfect plan.
20th October 2011 21:38 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
i understand what you mean on tales. Also your plan for skyrim is ingeniousness.
23rd October 2011 16:00 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
i'm surprised no one has brought up gears of war 3, assassin's creed revelations, the new call of duty or saints row the third. though the borderlands 2 looks very good as well, but defiantly not on my top 3 list of games to buy
24th October 2011 15:11 #24
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i am eagerly awaiting gears of war 3 i also want to play battlefield 3 and portal 2
24th October 2011 16:02 #25
Regular User
  • Send Message
ohh yes i forgot to mention battlefield 3, that too and portal 2 is very good by the way.
25th October 2011 02:29 #26
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i got some major video game disappointment right now i was about to beat the stupidly long boss battle in force unleashed 2 when the power goes out
25th October 2011 10:02 #27
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Duuuude. I know right? I hate power outs. I am at the college right now btw turd. Left the house a little early today cause my comp would not connect to the internet. I really wish there was a rage face to use right about now lol
26th October 2011 07:31 #28
not you
  • Send Message
Hohoho, Just played portal 2. Got up to chapter 4

whats the deal though? no more cake?
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
1st November 2011 14:53 #29
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
The cake was a Lie! LOL
5th November 2011 18:38 #30
Regular User
  • Send Message
Is Portal good I always wanted to play it but I never had the money to buy it.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,