Video Games. New ones. Excitement dissapointment and stuff.
19th August 2011 07:32 #1
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
So basically I love video games. Board games to but that is another story all together. Basically just talkin bout new games and stuff here.

New games i am excited about. Skyrim, Borderlands 2. Kind of out of the loop on new games other than those two though so I don't really know what else is going on in the world.
Although there is a remake of an old Fire Emblem game that is going to come out. It's the sequel to the other remake they released for the ds. I am quite sad that they did not make a new one for like a console or something but then again nintendo is doing a lot of weird stuff these days.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
21st August 2011 15:37 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i dont know when it's coming out but bioshock infinite is going to be awesome
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
28th September 2011 14:11 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
my favorite games are as follows:
1. Marvel vs Capcom 3
2. Mario Kart Wii
3. Smash Bros Brawl
4. Tatsunoko vs Capcom
And Finally #5. Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360 Version)
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
28th September 2011 14:11 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
my favorite games are as follows:
1. Marvel vs Capcom 3
2. Mario Kart Wii
3. Smash Bros Brawl
4. Tatsunoko vs Capcom
And Finally #5. Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360 Version)
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
28th September 2011 16:58 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
I haven't played any video games in quite a while. Last ones I played, really, was Grand Turismo, Fifa 11, Call of Duty, and of course Rock Band
11th October 2011 04:54 #6
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
This game is not really new but I don't have it and when I buy it it will be new to my ownership.

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. Playstation version is a must. NOT FOR THE PSP, PSP VERSION SUCKS COMPARED TO the play station one, even to the original, the psp version is just a sad attempt at making a few quick bucks from the fans.

It is an RPG of epic proportions! I would highly recommend that people who love rpg to give it a try if they get the chance. Terdflusher would also be able to tell you how awesome it is.

It has amazing cut scenes and plenty of content that would make a classic rpg fan (such as myself) jump at the chance to play it. It does have a bit of a grind here and there but I only had that happen to me three times throughout the entirety of the game. And that is only because I rushed through certain areas without fighting anything.

This is the intro!
Last edited: 11th October 2011 05:00 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
12th October 2011 00:31 #7
Irregular User
  • Send Message
first off dropping my name probably won't help your cause but yes i definitely would say it is a good game and i would buy a PS3 if PlayStation started making true re releases of old games including this one,
12th October 2011 02:40 #8
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
terd, u kno g4m3s. I will buy a playstation and a this game or maybe just the pc version of it that I heard is exactly the same. *looks* $200+ dollars for just the game itself? SURE! xbox battlefront 2? *looks* $300+dollars!?!? I'll buy a ps2 for fifty and the ps2 version of the game for twenty and I just saved 200+dollars.
12th October 2011 23:31 #9
Irregular User
  • Send Message
at that price i don't know why PlayStation has yet to get in on the action it would probably be really simple to load the games onto a PS3 or PSP-something and they could even sell the games in bundles with other great oldies
13th October 2011 11:09 #10
not you
  • Send Message
WHY DOES THIS THREAD HAVE 10 THOUSAND VIEWS?!
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
13th October 2011 15:43 #11
Irregular User
  • Send Message
panda you think it is unworthy of being viewed that much?
i guess the title is very enticing and people just can't resist clicking it.
i think a better question would be why does this thread only have 10 replies?
13th October 2011 16:19 #12
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Their must be some sort of bug in the view counter because ten thousand views and only 11 replies is a bit ridiculous. Like, for real, how does that even happen? Oh, and ! I want to play this game so bad! The first one was a successful attempt at epic/awesome in my opinion. Hopefully Borderlands two does not disappoint!
17th October 2011 19:23 #13
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
wow nice borderlands 2 trailer

haha the guns just appear out of nowhere
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
17th October 2011 20:45 #14
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Yeah, awesome right? And the guns don't come from nowhere, they come out of the magickal containers on his sides. Every hero has one! Especially in the older games, they just pick stuff up and put it where? then when they need i they pull pull it out from a pocket like Link for example. Borderlands just gave shape to the magical butt-pocket.
17th October 2011 21:52 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
that trailer was pretty cool. I may get that game when does it come out?
I think I am a little crazy
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,