Doujinshi
Smut
Harem

Naughty, I Know But I Really Do Love Them
21st June 2011 06:28 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
try the manga recommender in the general manga part of the forums
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
21st June 2011 08:09 #3
not you
  • Send Message
eh? might want to try fakku.
anyways since you're into those things try:

velvet kiss
koi wo suro no ga shigoto desu
futari ecchi
boku no pico (i never watched this but i think you might like.. its an OVA btw)
ouran highschool host club is a guy harem i think... i only read the first few chapters.

thats all i can think of atm.

oya, you wont find some of those on mangable lol again, my suggestion is fakku

for the OVA, i have no idea where to download it.
Last edited: 21st June 2011 08:26 by IAmPanda

Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
21st June 2011 14:32 #4
Regular User
thank you both, i'll take a looksy
22nd June 2011 10:40 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
to love ru
love hina
wolf guy wolfen crest

if you like any of these i'll try to think of some more.
It isn't negativity, it's just being realistic.
4th July 2011 01:39 #6
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Battle Royale, definitely one of the best of all time
Last edited: 4th July 2011 01:39 by AllenWalker

30th July 2011 09:22 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
great !thats coolllllllllll

Diablo 3 Items
Last edited: 4th November 2011 07:11 by Road9494
7th September 2011 02:16 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
try bleach or naruto. Or Bamboo Blade
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
25th September 2011 07:32 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
I don't vouch for their quality but you can check out:

Unbalance x Unbalance
NHK ni Yokoso / Welcome to the NHK
Seikon no Qwaser
Sekirei
Mama wa Doukyuusei
Virgin na Kankei
Erementar Gerad
Umi no Misaki
Nagasarete Airantou

That's all that I have on hand at the moment, I'd have to check my lists of read manga prior to coming joining mangable for more
11th July 13:12 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
There are many different design and style styles available when adorning your lounge. One thing to recollect when adorning your lounge is you must be comfortable inside room and much like the style as you are probably will be spending a great deal of your amount of time in the place. Here vary design variations for rooms to consider for ones home. style 101
Setting up an enterprise from your scratch is usually a tough alternative for keen entrepreneurs, in particular when they fall inside minority segment. Arranging to the funds and managing the expenses might be risky along with daunting. Government entities has as a result, initiated various assistance programs to the minorities considering small corporations, assisting along with boosting them because of their endeavor. get business
Taking a look at starting your law agency, one overlooked method to obtain business can be local recommend work. While i began our career just as one attorney at the medium sized law practice, I had a perception of what I'd personally be implementing. Areas including corporate legislations, family legislations, criminal legislations, estate legislations, real house law, are all instances of practices areas that every lawyers have an understanding of because those people courses are generally taught throughout probably every single law school in the us. law system
Shopping any place in British Columbia is surely an experience itself and single purpose popular activities to do, other as opposed to many backyard activities. Should you be a customer and have to get the home elevators British Columbia places, retail outlets, store discount codes then this information help you getting online home elevators these matters. top shopper
Selecting take a trip websites that will suit your travel situation is vital. Due to your heightened levels of competition from a lot of travel internet sites, customers will find a very good value thus to their dream take a trip experience. Spending some time to recognize which site is efficient at which niche are going to be beneficial throughout both small and end. traveler guru
In a lot of ways, a woman's hairstyle mirrors your ex personality along with plays a huge role inside first feeling she creates when people meet your ex. Is your ex style demur along with shy, hot with curls along with wispy bangs, or possibly a short, boyish lower that signals on the outside entire world that the girl enjoys the outside and athletics? Read this content to determine. fashoin style
Most businesses feel that business capital is something which you are required when your small business is small on income or periods are challenging. A wide range of businesses step out looking pertaining to business funding if your business is just not good. Some time to find business funding is just not when your small business is undertaking horrible or you happen to be strapped pertaining to cash. business mom
When taking into consideration the family legislations field, and whether you wish to start your law agency, it is vital to look at your train area as well as "niche". Many brand-new attorneys have no idea of what train area they should join after they come out of law institution. That can be understandable since law school helps you with how for you to "think as being a lawyer" but not how to train law. law corner
There are lots of reasons pertaining to shopping throughout online searching. Some people love to just get out your front door and check out a conventional mall except for those that much like the convenience of resting and look by hitting, 24 hours every day 7 days 7 days, this is the most effective way to undertake it. You preserve gas, eliminate packed areas and use a wide assortment of items to acquire and recover prices when compared with shopping some other way. shopping talk
Should you be reading this information now, More than likely that today is just not your 1st day being seen the words - online business, work in your house jobs, operating from home, working from your own home jobs, operating from home ideas, and many others. If you happen to be just being seen it for the 1st time, take your time and efforts to study for a new clearer being familiar with. smart home improvement
Educating you to ultimately recognizing precisely what editorial produce modeling really "looks" like in a very high manner magazine is the first task to being familiar with the variations in the a variety of editorial modeling along with how it can be different through the other more established types involving "commercial" produce modeling operate. fashion 101
In earlier times occupational wellbeing policy ended up being frequently influenced solely by simply compliance using legislation. Inside new procedure for workplace wellbeing management, policy growth is influenced by the two legislative demands and by simply health locates set with a voluntary basis with the working area within every single industry. 101 health
Scientific works inside theories involving finances along with credit, good specification in the research subject, are characterized to get many-sided along with many-leveled. The explanation of totality in the economical interaction formed in the operation of enhancement, distribution and using of finances, while money solutions is commonly spread. By way of example, in "the standard theory involving finances" you'll find two descriptions of budget: small finance
Mystery searching (often called magic formula shopping) is a great way to generate extra income. It is incredibly easy to perform, you have to have no past experience, no particular knowledge with out expensive tools. Mystery shopping can be performed by any individual who will be able to go searching. online buy
10 tricks to sell your own home fast. Take these kind of steps and you will probably sell your own home fast. The following tips will slow up the stress involving selling your own home and position you inside strongest talking position. home improvement ideas
In relation to your organization travel you know that this specific comes write through your bottom range, but in order to keep good buyer relations this can be something you need to do. The most common activities to do is to rent a organization travel manager to address all your small business travel preparations. my travel guide
Fashion is often a popular writing a blog topic. Fashion tendencies change instantly and your blog platform is the best way to announce these kind of trends since blogs might be easily updated which enable it to be go through by lots of people worldwide. With the time brand-new trends are generally reported throughout television plus the magazines, they may are actually reported popular blogs across the world. fashion advice
Health insurance charges are driven with the success as well as failure involving actual wellbeing recovery maintenance plus the costs forced to deliver involving service. Harris T. Coulter, Ph. Deborah., of Buenos aires, DC, and editor in the 8th edition in the HPUS, is surely an internationally distinguished medical historian along with author involving over 40 books along with essays, as well as: best health
With your Bob Proctor Legislations of Success contained in the 11 Forgotten about Laws, we learn what is needed to guarantee success. This Legislations is combining the knowledge that this Universe is scheduled up to guarantee our success even as we partner while using Universe along with specific ways to insure we discover how to use your Bob Proctor Legislations of Good results. about law
Mystery shopping is a great way to generate extra income. In simple fact, some people come up with a full occasion living performing it. There are generally many unknown shopping companies that could pay that you shop, eat in restaurants and experience focus groupings. pro shopper
Low-income as well as no-income homeowners can receive diy grants to further improve the safety in his or her homes. Seniors will use the scholarhip money to take out fire problems, or create modifications thus to their homes. hosue ideas
More extensive travel savings are shown to the top travel coordinator. Oftentimes, the top planners are people that hire take a trip agents. There are various cheap finances travel on-line experts who may help you on your current travel requires. With his or her help, it will be possible to find the best take a trip deals, lower your expenses and reduce problems as part of your chosen desired destination. mr travel
It features rightly been recently said by simply fashion trainers that calendar year 2010 can be and will still be an exciting and interesting year pertaining to fashion. While using end in the global financial disaster and tough economy trend, an upheaval inside fashion entire world was seen at the start of 4 seasons and this can be continuing. fashion hosue
Why does medical fraud appear to have the 'lions-share' involving attention? Could medical fraud are the perfect car or truck for operating agendas involving divergent groupings? Take a new closer look the other finds this can be no game-of-chance, taxpayers, shoppers and vendors always get rid of. healthiness
The Legislations of Supply is around learning that as outlined by Universal Legislations, we are in a entire world of great quantity. In your 11 Forgotten about Laws by simply Bob Proctor along with Mary Morrissey many of us learn that all people are supposed to reside in in affluence. Learn more regarding the 2nd in the 11 Forgotten about Laws. inside law
Organizing a party is easy for those who have the appropriate shop to have the supplies you may need. The best you're able to do to offer an easy time using your party arranging is first the supplements early. It you will save from very last minute rushes that can ruin a fantastic party. shopping advice
You wish to sell your own home. Whether you happen to be selling your own home yourself, or you will definitely use a real estate agent, you ought to price it when you advertise it available for sale. Sellers get misconceptions regarding the value with their home along with make a number of these kind of five widespread mistakes while determining an expense. house decor
Adventure take a trip agents create any take a trip possible and assist you to enjoy your current travel more. Traveling is often a way involving exploring along with experiencing exactly what a particular place may offer, and all the tasks that might be really ambitious. However, travel are not successful with no adventure take a trip agents. luxury tour
As manner and as well as size evolve right recognized along with (soon-to-be) well known segment popular, so accomplish the idiosyncrasies along with nuances involving fashion themselves, as it refers to plus sizing. You discover, ten rice, plus sizing only belonged a single lump message, leaving people fashionistas with little or no or in case any methods of shopping along with discerning which in turn pieces were of an "fashionable" normal. fashion icon
HIPAA is short for Health Insurance plan Portability along with Accountability Take action. When My spouse and i hear people speaking about HIPAA, they may be not speaking about the initial Act. They are speaking about the Solitude Rule that's issued caused by the HIPAA available as a Detect of Wellbeing Information Routines. healthy day
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,