story time?
29th October 2011 05:42 #121
Regular User
  • Send Message
They are all sounding really good except im not quite sure about the religion country always having wars. My initial image of it was there were all the different religions that had their different gods and different ways of worshiping them whatever they are, but still respect all the other religions. I mean sure if there was a mix up between the religions for eg. where somebody from another religion was accidentally sacrificed at a ceremony and their religion retaliated etc. then there could be a war but other than something like that they are generally a peaceful country.
But I did like the idea of the maiden of purity. She could still be a human but is the only person who has been proven to have communicated with one of the gods. But so there is not like a dominant religion it was not like only a god from one religion instead it was like all the gods from all the religions in one form or alternatively all the gods came and appeared to her at once. Instead of having wings maybe have like a mark that appeared on her when she saw them or something like that.
Just a couple of suggestions but how does most of that sound?
Chocolate
30th October 2011 21:05 #122
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Yeah maybe having a war all the time is too much but i want it to make it more like the religions of years ago. Just those wars that had no meaning, only to show your own religion is best.
I thought it was fun making her like an angel but a mark could also work, but i don't know what that should be. And i don't want her to be the spokesperson of all the gods, only one so people can overthrow each other.

I will change the constant battling part but i want to make the country unstable but after i finish the mages.
but thanks for the feedback because i want to make it together with you people
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
31st October 2011 07:54 #123
Regular User
  • Send Message
Cool about the angel lady I thought you had said at some point that you still wanted her to be human so i was just sugesting an alternative. Would she be the country representative? Because if she is then she probably wouldnt be able to have angel like wings as then she would be almost inhuman compared to the rest of the leaders.
The other stories were sounding really good so cant wait to hear the rest of them
Chocolate
31st October 2011 11:33 #124
Irregular User
  • Send Message
I'm not exactly sure what you guys have going and who's doing what but i think with the 5 states thing you might have something like the alchemists and techs working together to do something like convert a person into data like a computer program and instead the computer network becomes self aware but as a twist it turns to religion even though its a a computer and then starts the conspiracy and finger pointing.
1st November 2011 21:49 #125
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@purplegnome: i changed the part of the religion a bit.
I want her to look like an angel, but she could still be evil or aggressive but that she hides it. Or that the god looks harmless but is evil. Or she could be someone that has a bigger plan and uses war to bring peace to that country.
I don't want to automatically make someone good if she looks like an angel.

@terdflusher: haha an A.I. Artificial Intelligence, funny idea.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd November 2011 13:13 #126
Regular User
  • Send Message
That's is a good idea, one of the characters being an angel. Maybe another character can be a devil.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
6th November 2011 12:18 #127
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yeah I think the religion country is going to take a while, a lot of people have their own ideas of it already.
Personally, i think the idea of an angel is going a bit far as it kinda disempowers the other country leaders as they are still human. Also we have to make sure the religion country does not get to big and complicated dont forget it is just another country.
That is something else we might consider after the country stories is the geography of the countries etc. but get to that later.
Chocolate
7th November 2011 13:49 #128
Regular User
  • Send Message
maybe the story doesn't have to have a religion. The story sounds good already.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
9th November 2011 17:42 #129
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i was thinking that alchemists would probably be the world leader for waste processing and they could make quite a profit from it too
10th November 2011 23:44 #130
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hey thats a good idea. They are the ones that can rearrange matter arent they?
Considering that idea each country could have a particular job in the making the world work.
Chocolate
11th November 2011 02:27 #131
Regular User
  • Send Message
These are some interesting story ideas. If i can thing of anything to add i will
I think I am a little crazy
12th November 2011 05:29 #132
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by purplegnome

Personally, i think the idea of an angel is going a bit far as it kinda disempowers the other country leaders as they are still human.

What are everyones thoughts about this?
Chocolate
12th November 2011 09:32 #133
Irregular User
  • Send Message
having an angel might empower the other leaders instead because they are all on equal footing right?
12th November 2011 15:52 #134
Regular User
  • Send Message
Maybe there is someone they believe is an angle because of their strength, intelligence, special skill, etc.
I think I am a little crazy
13th November 2011 05:18 #135
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by terdflusher
having an angel might empower the other leaders instead because they are all on equal footing right?

I thought it would end up disempowering the others but if you put it like that then it sounds better to me
Chocolate
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,