story time?
7th October 2011 23:57 #91
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i do love writing but being forced to do things isnt my forte, now getting pissed and violent is my forte. but i dont want to yell at my readers
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
8th October 2011 02:49 #92
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ok so back to the story...
Chocolate
8th October 2011 17:42 #93
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by purplegnome
Honheimen was talking about the conflict/antagonists before. Should we continue on with that?

I think that we decided that we should have individual + organised and random groups of antagonists. Also some individual antagonists will get to the good side during the story. And the antagonists would be more some kind of simple people with enough power and determination to take the matter in their own hands. Of course we could have something similar to police groups, but there will be some corruption and betrayal involved. So in the end. If there is something we discussed earlier about this and i forgot please remind me.

So per ensemble this could be with the antagonist/protagonists but an important detail would be to choose the motivation of every hero/anti-hero. A classic pattern for heroes and anti-heroes would be the change of the system the only difference being the paths they have chosen, it wouldnt be bad to be used but since in this story we have 5 countries plus the possible secret ancient aliens underwater, we dont need to make all the countries corrupted or with a defective system we could make a couple of countries in need of change from where this type of villain/hero comes.

About the hero, i would like if possible to have from beginning a hero obsessed with revenge, like the type which does good but its main goal is still revenge, i would rather have him in the semi-dark area of the world, to start as a villain grieving for revenge while wondering in the dark side but not to deep and during the developing of the story he could get on the good side and give up on achieving his revenge through any means and cause a total rampage against his/her target(s). It would be interesting if we could also have some type of soldier(or someone from a group of defence/police...) who had dedicated all his life to protect and support the people so this hero takes on some of the most dangerous missions, but he deals with corruption and crimes so much + some possible personal issues(which start to manifest in the present of the character not from the past) that he snaps and he starts becoming confused and takes an extreme path in applying justice and in the end get to the dark side, further on the story this character may die while sacrificing to protect something or someone(anyway it may die after a long road on the dark side and when something remind him of his old principles and his real justice he goes out with a bang).

And if the story is going to have a leader i find it interesting to have a guy who has wondered in the world of evil, but havent done anything to worse like no crime kidnapping but has seen the worst of the world and even the corruption of those who are supposed to protect the world or have been taken by their own power, also he have seen the most innocent people, lands full of peace and even acts of kindness in places somes would call hell. So basically the leader should be a character which have wondered through the entire world seen the worst and the best of humans, something similar to a wise sage with a good knowledge about the world, humans and the universe( a general idea) but this character shouldn't be old+ great strategist.
This character needs an opponents on his level, i guess this villain would be something like the ultimate conman with knowledge a good general understanding of the world and good strategist and able to sacrifice anything for his own good. But they should only meet or suspect the existence of the other one after a long time.

Maybe it would be better if the beginning would be consisted from smaller arcs/stories about each country and heroes/villains and through the story of the characters we get to know the world and everything else. And we could have some small interactions between characters which would be realised after we present all the characters.

And thats all folks!! (P.S. for the moment ; when i will have more ideas and access to internet i will post more)

Last edited: 8th October 2011 17:44 by Honheimen

8th October 2011 20:29 #94
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
hello guys
i will give some ideas that i got from reading your stories

I think the conflict should begin when all the representatives came together and at that moment a giant explosion happens at their meeting(continuing purplegnome post). Some representatives die and some live, they start blaming each other for the explosion (it could be that not everyone was at the meeting, or someone was set up).

I think the protagonist should start as a nobody. (maybe like a son of a representative, I was thinking about the son of the martial arts representative). He could fight for revenge or because he has a obligation to take over. His team mates (way later in the story) should be from all the countries.

I don't think it is a good idea that the protagonist have a lot of knowledge at first.

just my ideas
Last edited: 8th October 2011 20:31 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
8th October 2011 21:11 #95
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
hello guys

I think the conflict should begin when all the representatives came together and at that moment a giant explosion happens at their meeting(continuing purplegnome post). Some representatives die and some live, they start blaming each other for the explosion (it could be that not everyone was at the meeting, or someone was set up).

I think the protagonist should start as a nobody. (maybe like a son of a representative, I was thinking about the son of the martial arts representative). He could fight for revenge or because he has a obligation to take over. His team mates (way later in the story) should be from all the countries.

I don't think it is a good idea that the protagonist have a lot of knowledge at first.

just my ideas

First i wasnt even thinking at only 1 protagonists i was having in mind more and some of them were to apear later on the story. And about the explosion, it would be almost impossible to set such an explosion when the leaders of all five countries would meet, first because they would be in the top 10 most powerful people in the world, plus the security and the preparations would be made so that it would seem easier to get out from a prison. So the only way to get an explosion to this meeting would be an inside job using at least one of the five leaders and the help of an underground organisation.
9th October 2011 13:44 #96
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen
Originally posted by MrAcid
hello guys

just my ideas

First i wasnt even thinking at only 1 protagonists i was having in mind more and some of them were to apear later on the story. And about the explosion, it would be almost impossible to set such an explosion when the leaders of all five countries would meet, first because they would be in the top 10 most powerful people in the world, plus the security and the preparations would be made so that it would seem easier to get out from a prison. So the only way to get an explosion to this meeting would be an inside job using at least one of the five leaders and the help of an underground organisation.

exactly that's why i thought it would be a good beginning because nobody knows who's responsible and that's why they start blaming each oher
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
11th October 2011 14:03 #97
Regular User
  • Send Message
Forgive me for saying this, but in my story there are no aliens or cyborgs. I changed the story completely.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
12th October 2011 13:23 #98
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by NinjaPrincessHaruka
Hmm....this is intresting
Dang...I has nothing to contribute now... D:
All the EPIC ideas are already there

Now we are working on the plot you can help us with that

Which of the things that we have discussed are you going to be including in the story? Just so we dont end up basing parts of things with something that will not even be in the story
Chocolate
13th October 2011 13:58 #99
Regular User
  • Send Message
DON"T LET ALL THESE IDEAS GO TO WASTE!!!!
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
14th October 2011 03:51 #100
Regular User
  • Send Message
No I just mean that if there are no cyborgs then we dont want to base a whole part of the story around the cyborgs then find out they wont be in there then have to rewrite that whole part of the story. Sorry I was the confusing one
Chocolate
14th October 2011 16:12 #101
Regular User
  • Send Message
Actually my story revolves around Final Fantasy Dissidea 012 and the sequel. I guess we can base the story on that. If anybody have any ideas for this story, please pm me as soon as possible.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
15th October 2011 02:47 #102
Regular User
  • Send Message
So is this still the same one we have been working on?
Last edited: 15th October 2011 02:48 by purplegnome

Chocolate
17th October 2011 17:50 #103
Regular User
  • Send Message
Well, yeah but the ideas are different entirely.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
17th October 2011 18:40 #104
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ehm is it good to base it on other stories
i thought the whole idea was to make your own story

and sorry but i dont know Final Fantasy Dissidea 012
18th October 2011 12:11 #105
Regular User
  • Send Message
I have heard of final fantasy but I have never got around to watching it.
So what will happen to the stuff we have been working on?
Chocolate
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,