story time?
20th September 2011 18:27 #61
Regular User
  • Send Message
働くことができる私は推測する。 しかし物語の他の特性についての何か。 ( I guess that could work. But what about the other characters in the story?)
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
21st September 2011 08:02 #62
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ok got it. so no gods or anything like that?
Chocolate
21st September 2011 13:38 #63
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
WE have gods but not in the mages country, for those we have another country and they will not only borrow from gods but high level summoner/invoker could bring spirits or get chosen by gods and receive a big part of the gods power, or they could use their body as a vessel for the god.

About the alchemy country i was thinking at something similar to fma but they should be able to create any kind of material by destroying the atoms to the level of electrons and protons and reassemble them so that they can obtain new atoms, but the quantity of new material must be equal to the quantity of the material used.
22nd September 2011 12:44 #64
Regular User
  • Send Message
I really like that

I think that all the special qualities of the different countries should be probable in a way, so they have to get their power/energy from somewhere, they cant just make stuff appear like you said etc.

The martial arts country is easy in that sense. Then what you just described was really good also. Then the high tech humans wouldnt be too hard and if you look at the dictionary definition then the alchemists shouldnt be too much of a challenge either.

Keeping that in mind there should still be a non scientific side for the sake of the manga still having that side where you cant really define something because of the spiritual level. The country with the gods could make up for that.

How does that sound?
Chocolate
22nd September 2011 13:55 #65
Regular User
  • Send Message
I guess that could work. But view all your options first.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
22nd September 2011 20:14 #66
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Sounds good we could have alchemy and tech countries based on science while mages and gods countries based on the spirit the connection with the nature, universe and the realm of spirits and the martial arts country could be somewhere in the middle.
23rd September 2011 13:12 #67
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sounds like that would fit pretty well.
By the way Akira have you started writing the story yet and if yes how is it coming along?
Chocolate
25th September 2011 23:04 #68
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Should we continue with the developing of the story or wait until akira posts a reply?
26th September 2011 19:35 #69
Regular User
  • Send Message
<br><br><a href="http://www.30iguales.es/jugadores/sztadnu/"> Other About blog </a><br><br><a href="http://www.0791ad.info/space.php?uid=4975"> About teragoldnow.com blog </a>
27th September 2011 23:50 #70
Regular User
  • Send Message
the story is going along well, but i changed the story a little bit.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
29th September 2011 03:44 #71
Regular User
  • Send Message
. This allows the cores in the face to be cleansed deeply, getting rid of oily build up and trapped dirt. This can help reduce or even prevent acne. Additionally, many masks help slough off dead skin. The dead top skin is dull and lusterless. When it is gently removed, the mask brings the top layer of dead skin cells off with it<br><br><a href="http://www.wqxr.org/users/cklanc/"> Other About 3 in 1 jackets,north face 3 in 1,3 in 1 womens jackets,the north face 3 in 1,womens north face 3 in 1 jackets blog </a><br><br><a href="http://www.guidingshadow.com/traveller/6099/profile"> About superthenorthface.org blog </a>
29th September 2011 19:58 #72
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
So what we were going to discuss further about the story?
29th September 2011 22:15 #73
Regular User
  • Send Message
Well, keep the ideas coming! Don't stop now! People are going to thank you for this awesome story!!
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
29th September 2011 22:53 #74
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
About the martial art country i was thinking that they should the most peaceful country from all and they prefer to choose a neutral stance regarding other countries and the usually try to play the role of negotiator when 2 countries try to resolve a conflict. Even if they are peaceful they dont forgive easy when someone dishonours their country. This would be a small outline of this country character i plan to revise it later.

Tech country would be focused a lot on fast advancement of the technology and maybe we should make the scientist the ones with the deciding power and in this country wouldn't be abnormal to see young scientist at power. Maybe we could make a small kid like 5-7 year old the leader of the country, of course it would be the most brilliant man in the history of the country.

About alchemists i dont have a defined idea. I would like to try and make them closer to the fma type but i am afraid that the human alchemy and the gate of truth may interfere with the mages and religious fanatics.

The religious fanatics would be the wildest country because they can only borrow power from gods if there personalities are similar to the gods and they have to manifest their emotions and they often have war to decide the supreme god.

The mages they would something like the opposite of alchemists( but just like alchemists they arent to peaceful or to wild, they are somewhere in the middle) if the alchemists use the law of physics, chemistry and maths to understand the world and use their powers the mages are more related to the affection side like the fact that their spirit, mind and soul is in connection with everything and that any emotion can be perceived by the entire universe and that you can perceive the universe's emotion, or something around those lines. The idea would be that they dont try to control the nature but they are serving the nature and its elements.

This would a first general idea about the countries, i am sure that i will bring modifications to this especially about how the powers of every country works.
30th September 2011 22:20 #75
Regular User
  • Send Message
Well there's an idea but how can this idea work? I am curious to know.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,