story time?
14th November 2011 17:52 #136
Regular User
  • Send Message
Well, that depends on how the story turns out.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
14th November 2011 17:55 #137
Regular User
  • Send Message
That depends on how the story turns out.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
25th November 2011 15:38 #138
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
hi again after a long time
i see that you have continued the story with the 5 countries but i cant comprehend the situation of the religion country can someone explain it to me?
30th November 2011 22:01 #139
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Well the country is unstable, because they hate the other religions and think there own is the best. Wars started because of that and in these wars there were crusades.
1 group won the last war and it leads the country right now, but the other religions won't like that so they will probably fight for the power.

They got their power by worshipping to their own god. They open a gate in their mind and will get energy from the god, but the power has a drawback. The stronger they get, the more energy they use and that energy will try to change their body into the one of the god. (That's why the leader LOOKS like a angels, doesn't mean she is a angel)
Last edited: 30th November 2011 22:07 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
1st December 2011 15:50 #140
Regular User
  • Send Message
This story is starting to sound like Trinity Blood.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
2nd December 2011 22:36 #141
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
Well the country is unstable, because they hate the other religions and think there own is the best. Wars started because of that and in these wars there were crusades.
1 group won the last war and it leads the country right now, but the other religions won't like that so they will probably fight for the power.

They got their power by worshipping to their own god. They open a gate in their mind and will get energy from the god, but the power has a drawback. The stronger they get, the more energy they use and that energy will try to change their body into the one of the god. (That's why the leader LOOKS like a angels, doesn't mean she is a angel)

It sounds good but i was thinking that maybe they could use their soul as a gate to get power from the god/demon and it is a good drawback the fact that they get their body transformed.
But taking into account that every religion has its own set of rule and in a way its own logic it would be hard to have any management and order in this country, I am imagining it as a chaotic country where anyone does what it wants and all acts are ruled by instinct.
4th December 2011 13:41 #142
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Honheimen

It sounds good but i was thinking that maybe they could use their soul as a gate to get power from the god/demon and it is a good drawback the fact that they get their body transformed.
But taking into account that every religion has its own set of rule and in a way its own logic it would be hard to have any management and order in this country, I am imagining it as a chaotic country where anyone does what it wants and all acts are ruled by instinct.

To get the power from their soul is also good, but i think they need to get their power from meditating

but i don't think their is complete chaos.
Because 1 group won, they decide the rules.
So the chaos will be a lot less because if you do something that isn't approved by the group you get punished.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
4th December 2011 13:56 #143
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message

To get the power from their soul is also good, but i think they need to get their power from meditating

So the chaos will be a lot less because if you do something that isn't approved by the group you get punished.

I wasnt saying that the soul alone is enough for the power it will be like a gate a condition which is a must at which we can add meditation and other practices and techniques depending on the religion, and i wasnt saying that a group can win over the other but it will be more like a fact that they arent quite able to force them to do what they want since everyone is a fanatic and they would rather lose their life than give to their conviction and god, you will rather need to be persuasive and convince them to go with you or a way to challenge their god/demon and prove the superiority of their religion.

Also i was thinking that to avoid many internal wars the gods/demons could choose 1 or 2 representatives for the entire country, and this representative/representatives would be persons which all gods agree on them.
5th December 2011 22:47 #144
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message

I wasnt saying that the soul alone is enough for the power it will be like a gate a condition which is a must at which we can add meditation and other practices and techniques depending on the religion, and i wasnt saying that a group can win over the other but it will be more like a fact that they arent quite able to force them to do what they want since everyone is a fanatic and they would rather lose their life than give to their conviction and god, you will rather need to be persuasive and convince them to go with you or a way to challenge their god/demon and prove the superiority of their religion.

Also i was thinking that to avoid many internal wars the gods/demons could choose 1 or 2 representatives for the entire country, and this representative/representatives would be persons which all gods agree on them.

Yeah that could work.
I am thinking of a tournament, where all the stronger representatives fight to lead the country.
6th December 2011 19:18 #145
Regular User
  • Send Message
In a way, this story is starting to sound like Final Fantasy and Tekken all rolled into one. (Which by the way, does not sound like a bad idea.)
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
7th December 2011 17:24 #146
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message

Yeah that could work.
I am thinking of a tournament, where all the stronger representatives fight to lead the country.

its a good idea, but this shouldnt be a normal tournament, it should be one set up by the gods/demons or something like that and anyone approved by them can participate even kids or old people
12th December 2011 21:27 #147
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh nice a god tournament. I like it.
and i think the winner gets to rule the country and decide the rules.
14th December 2011 21:54 #148
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
but the only thing he cant change is the fact that tournament must be held periodically
16th December 2011 14:35 #149
Regular User
  • Send Message
That doesn't sound bad at all.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,