poopy happenings
12th May 2011 00:23 #1
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I lost my car keys. Now i can't take care of stuff that i needed to and it's bumming me out.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
12th May 2011 00:37 #2
Irregular User
  • Send Message
a very misleading title on this thread i was looking forward to a poop joke
12th May 2011 02:13 #3
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Once upon a time there was a princess. she lived by herself in a forest. 1 day she was taking a stroll and decided she wanted a castle. So she went behind a tree where we could not see her and a foul aroma took to the air. All of the sudden, a giant brown Castle shot into the sky and solidified. The princess was happy.
The next day she decided she wanted a unicorn. So she stuck her bottom out the window and dumped from the highest tower. Before the load hit the ground, it transmorgified into a unicorn and flew to the castle stables.Once she saw that her work was done she retired to bed and she was happy.
The next day the princess decided she wanted some followers so she sent word far and wide that she would take in some peasantry. People arrived and immediately left because of the stench.The princess was sad.
After getting over her sadness, the princess went all around the castle grounds and left little piles of poo all over the place. Then, when she had cleaned herself up a bit, she snapped her fingers and the turds all sprung to life! They took the shape of people and served the princess till the day she died, which was quite quick considering her lungs were breathing in turd matter 24/7. But she was happy, up until she died.
All around the world and in every kingdom she had been dubbed "the princess of poop" The end.
By the way, I did not make this story up, well i made up certain parts but the original idea came from my uncle when he told me a story about a poop princess. He even had a song for it, it was quite nice. hahaha erm yeah and stuff
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
12th May 2011 02:32 #4
Irregular User
  • Send Message
nice
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,