funny stories
3rd May 2011 11:22 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
okay so every1 should put the funniest story from their life or one of them.

the scene me and some friends drivin home from a party
we run over a plastic gas container and a cop pulls up next to us with his window down while at a light. then it turns green and we start to go and this really loud noise emenates from the bottom of the car. so the cop sticks his head out the window and tries to look under our car with this wtf face. you had to be there to truly c how funny it was. so we pull into an emty parking lot to try and pull it out and the same cop pulls up and rolls down his window and says i think you have a f****** gas can under your car. so we burst into laughter and he gives us the same wtf look as he did b4 and drives away. all the same coolest cop ever
ive got others but this was the most recent
It isn't negativity, it's just being realistic.
3rd May 2011 12:01 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I heard this story from my dad a few years ago... ok here it goes

This happen just before my sister came in the world. My dad was speeding on the motorway (or on a main road). He got caught by a cop, the cop asked him "Why were you speeding?" and my dad told him "My wife is going into labor" and the cop said "ok drive on but be safe."

Please keep in mind bits and pieces got lost in translation coz this story was told in cantonese by my dad, who told my older sister, who told her in-laws and some how I got told by someone. So bits got taken off and add on.
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
3rd May 2011 18:14 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
ummmm funny stories............hmmmm my dad dyed his hair pink by accident
8th May 2011 16:54 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
hahaha

well i have good stories but they are to long to type
it will just hurt my hand

one time i slept on the road
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
10th May 2011 19:34 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
lol same, i also had to stop my mate from climbing a tree while crossing a busy road to get to it, it was a lot funnier if you saw the way he was doing it and the things he said......lol being drunk is fun
11th May 2011 21:39 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
being drunk is the best
just those stupid stories are always great

and i stole a lot of traffic signs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
11th July 13:09 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Educating you to ultimately recognizing exactly what editorial printing modeling reasonably "looks" like inside a high style magazine is the initial step to knowing the variations from the various kinds of editorial modeling as well as how it's different in the other more prevalent types associated with "commercial" printing modeling function. fashion101.us
In yesteryear occupational wellness policy had been frequently powered solely through compliance along with legislation. Within the new method of workplace wellness management, policy improvement is powered by each legislative needs and through health focuses on set on the voluntary basis through the working neighborhood within every industry. 101health.us
Scientific works within the theories associated with finances as well as credit, based on the specification from the research item, are characterized to become many-sided as well as many-leveled. The description of totality from the economical relationships formed along the way of development, distribution and using finances, because money resources is broadly spread. For instance, in "the common theory associated with finances" you will find two meanings of financial situation: smallfinance.us
Mystery buying (occasionally called solution shopping) is a superb way to create extra cash. It is extremely easy to complete, you require no prior experience, no unique knowledge with no expensive gear. Mystery shopping can be carried out by anybody who has the capacity to go buying. onlinebuy.us
10 ideas to sell your house fast. Take these types of steps and you'll sell your house fast. These pointers will slow up the stress associated with selling your house and location you within the strongest settling position. homeimprovementideas.us
With regards to your company travel everyone knows that this particular comes write from your bottom collection, but so that good client relations this really is something that you need to do. Probably the most common things you can do is to employ a company travel manager to take care of all your company travel plans. mytravelguide.us
Fashion is really a popular running a blog topic. Fashion developments change immediately and your blog platform is a terrific way to announce these types of trends simply because blogs could be easily updated and may be study by huge numbers of people worldwide. Through the time brand new trends tend to be reported within television and also the magazines, they may have been reported popular blogs worldwide. fashionadvice.us
Health insurance costs are driven through the success or even failure associated with actual wellness recovery maintenance and also the costs necessary to deliver associated with service. Harris M. Coulter, Ph. Deb., of Wa, DC, and editor from the 8th edition from the HPUS, is definitely an internationally famous medical historian as well as author associated with over thirty books as well as essays, including: besthealth.us
With the actual Bob Proctor Regulation of Success included in the 11 Overlooked Laws, we learn what is needed to ensure success. This Regulation is a mix of the knowledge how the Universe is placed up to ensure our success once we partner using the Universe as well as specific techniques to insure we understand how to use the actual Bob Proctor Regulation of Achievement. aboutlaw.us
Mystery shopping is a superb way to create extra cash. In truth, some people create a full period living doing the work. There tend to be many secret shopping companies which will pay you to definitely shop, eat from restaurants and be a part of focus organizations. proshopper.us
Low-income or even no-income families can receive do it yourself grants to improve the safety and security in their own homes. Seniors may use the give money to get rid of fire risks, or help to make modifications for their homes. hosueideas.us
More substantial travel savings receive to the very best travel adviser. Oftentimes, the very best planners are people who hire journey agents. There are numerous cheap spending budget travel on the internet experts who will help you on your own travel requirements. With their own help, it is possible to have the best journey deals, cut costs and avoid problems inside your chosen location. mrtravel.us
It offers rightly already been said through fashion experts that 12 months 2010 is actually and will still be an fascinating and thrilling year with regard to fashion. Using the end from the global economic crisis and economic downturn trend, an upheaval within the fashion globe was seen at first of the entire year and this really is continuing. fashionhosue.us
Why does healthcare fraud appear to find the 'lions-share' associated with attention? Could healthcare fraud function as the perfect automobile for generating agendas associated with divergent organizations? Take the closer look and something finds this really is no game-of-chance, taxpayers, customers and companies always shed. healthiness.us
The Regulation of Supply is all about learning that based on Universal Regulation, we reside in a globe of large quantity. In the actual 11 Overlooked Laws through Bob Proctor as well as Mary Morrissey all of us learn that we all have been supposed to reside in wealth. Learn more concerning the 2nd from the 11 Overlooked Laws. insidelaw.us
Organizing an event is easy if you have the correct shop to find the supplies you'll need. The best that you can do to come with an easy time together with your party preparing is to begin with the formulations early. It could save you from last second rushes that may ruin a great party. shoppingadvice.us
You need to sell your house. Whether you're selling your house yourself, or you will use a realtor, you should price it before you decide to advertise it available. Sellers possess misconceptions concerning the value of the home as well as make a number of of these types of five typical mistakes whenever determining a cost. housedecor.us
Adventure journey agents help to make any journey possible and enable you to enjoy your own travel much more. Traveling is really a way associated with exploring as well as experiencing such a particular place will offer, and everything that could be really daring. However, travel won't be successful without having adventure journey agents. luxurytour.us
As style and in addition size evolve right into a recognized as well as (soon-to-be) highly regarded segment popular, so perform the idiosyncrasies as well as nuances associated with fashion by itself, as it relates to plus dimension. You observe, ten in years past, plus dimension only belonged in a single lump section, leaving all of us fashionistas with hardly any or in the event that any choices for shopping as well as discerning that pieces were of the "fashionable" regular. fashionicon.us
HIPAA means Health Insurance coverage Portability as well as Accountability Behave. When We hear people referring to HIPAA, they're usually not referring to the unique Act. They are referring to the Privateness Rule which was issued due to the HIPAA as a Discover of Wellness Information Methods. healthyday.us
Are you trying to find a great online regulation school? Before you decide to register to have an online regulation course it'll do a person good to complete some personal assessment through asking a few basic questions for you, so that the decision happens to be the correct one. The very first question you need to answer is actually whether on the internet education, whether it is law or every other course, is the correct one for a person. lawadvice.us
Today may be the first day time of springtime. Whether you're still hidden in snowfall, freezing temperatures and therefore are expecting another snowstorm (once we are) or even your daffodils are appearing and colour is almost everywhere, it is time for you to review as well as update your own spring clothing in expectation of a lot warmer weather in the future. shoppingblog.us
The Home based business industry is really a multi-billion buck industry, but unfortunately most people (a lot more than 95%) in no way achieve any degree of success by using it. Why? Simply because they don't understand the 6 secrets to home based business success, plus they give upward before these people see outcomes. housedevelopment.us
Are you trying to find a journey agency school which will teach a person all you should know about beginning a journey agency and being a travel broker? Is the actual intrigue as well as romance from the travel company fascinating for you? Can't you simply picture your self basking within the culture as well as fine cuisine of the faraway land that you have only imagined traveling in order to? grouptour.us
It's the fashionista's most detrimental experience, a whole lot worse than searching oversize pal, more degrading compared to wearing exactly the same dress within another celebration -- it is the fear associated with symbolizing searching yesteryear style trend design. Sometimes, fashion trends is recognized as as trends, are disreputably inconsistent. fashionkeeper.us
The lovemaking health associated with men isn't as complex as which of ladies. Show a guy a certain kind of image and when his mind and anxious system will work properly to create nitric oxide, a response will often occur. tophealth.us
A lawful practitioner within India can focus on any specific section of Indian regulation, such because labor regulation, tax regulation, constitutional regulation, corporate regulation and loved ones laws, simply to mention several. Corporate regulation mainly adjusts the development and procedures of company organizations, businesses, corporate houses along with other commercial methods. lawcafe.us
Online Buying is today probably the most convenient as well as exciting method of shopping. It suits every earnings group and for that reason has a broad customer bottom. It enables customers to purchase goods as well as services through sellers or even merchants online. Many individuals find this probably the most relaxed type of shopping, much more from the ease of their house. shoppingguru.us
Why it is necessary for you to definitely know, understand as well as follow the actual 10 total steps towards the home purchasing process in many states. Are you aware as a house buyer you may also receive deposit assistance as much as $19, 000 which never needs to be paid back again or you will get a house buyers cash return rebate from closing to assist with the actual purchase of your house or with regard to anything you intend to use the money for? improveyourhomes.us
Let us face this, getting travel cover could be a very mind-boggling and tiresome process, which makes it easy to place off as well as forget completely. But prior to you heading off in your international experience, you may want to consider obtaining coverage via some travel cover, just to become on the actual safe aspect. Here's just a little guide to assist get a person started. drtravel.us
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,