funny stories
3rd May 2011 11:22 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
okay so every1 should put the funniest story from their life or one of them.

the scene me and some friends drivin home from a party
we run over a plastic gas container and a cop pulls up next to us with his window down while at a light. then it turns green and we start to go and this really loud noise emenates from the bottom of the car. so the cop sticks his head out the window and tries to look under our car with this wtf face. you had to be there to truly c how funny it was. so we pull into an emty parking lot to try and pull it out and the same cop pulls up and rolls down his window and says i think you have a f****** gas can under your car. so we burst into laughter and he gives us the same wtf look as he did b4 and drives away. all the same coolest cop ever
ive got others but this was the most recent
It isn't negativity, it's just being realistic.
3rd May 2011 12:01 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I heard this story from my dad a few years ago... ok here it goes

This happen just before my sister came in the world. My dad was speeding on the motorway (or on a main road). He got caught by a cop, the cop asked him "Why were you speeding?" and my dad told him "My wife is going into labor" and the cop said "ok drive on but be safe."

Please keep in mind bits and pieces got lost in translation coz this story was told in cantonese by my dad, who told my older sister, who told her in-laws and some how I got told by someone. So bits got taken off and add on.
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
3rd May 2011 18:14 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
ummmm funny stories............hmmmm my dad dyed his hair pink by accident
8th May 2011 16:54 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
hahaha

well i have good stories but they are to long to type
it will just hurt my hand

one time i slept on the road
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
10th May 2011 19:34 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
lol same, i also had to stop my mate from climbing a tree while crossing a busy road to get to it, it was a lot funnier if you saw the way he was doing it and the things he said......lol being drunk is fun
11th May 2011 21:39 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
being drunk is the best
just those stupid stories are always great

and i stole a lot of traffic signs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,