online personality changes
10th May 2011 21:01 #46
Regular User
  • Send Message
=.= lucky but sorry to hear about your uncle.
11th May 2011 00:29 #47
Irregular User
  • Send Message
yeah i felt all the dread at once from a dream one morning and then my aunt(his sister) called and said they thought he would die that day.
that was a really bad day for me.
11th May 2011 21:18 #48
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah i guess
it's never fun when someone dies that is close to you

@finbar: your father don't give you anything
not even like ehm....
(thinking of something good)..........
some money
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
12th May 2011 00:26 #49
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i didn't actually know my uncle very well he lived a few states away and we didn't visit very often but he was my dads only brother and the only blood uncle i really met also he was really funny
26th March 2012 09:59 #50
Regular User
  • Send Message
I don't think I'm any different online or offline. But I guess since I choose which sites to go online at, I'm much more talkative online since people actually understood what I'm talking about.
31st March 2012 04:14 #51
Regular User
  • Send Message
When I'm offline I'm this super shy and really quiet, extremely creepy and weird according to my classmates. But, when I'm online I'm think giant ball of excitement. Well, I used to be. That happiness and excitement has died down a little, and my real personality is creeping into my online one. Otherwise, I think I'm still pretty much the same. Happy and cheery online. Shy and depressing offline. Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that my cheery personality is my real one. There are times in real life that I act like I do online.
Last edited: 31st March 2012 04:25 by InfiniteWhiplash
31st March 2012 11:06 #52
not you
  • Send Message
My own is depending on who I'm with. If I am with fun people then i am fun too or when i'm with people i know but not familiar with i am more timid. Online though i love talking and i think am more honest.
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
1st April 2012 00:01 #53
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Well that's a good point panda

with fun people i also have more fun except when people dominate the conversation.
And now i need to be more formal what i never did before because i need to do that for my study.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
1st April 2012 00:19 #54
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm the same all round. Just plain strange.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
1st April 2012 16:46 #55
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@ultimatefuffin
Really, you are always the same
even in a crowd of people you hate?

and yeah that is strange
1st April 2012 19:46 #56
Regular User
  • Send Message
Generally yeah o.o
3rd April 2012 23:02 #57
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
I can't be with a person that is to dominant in a conversation.
when somebody just takes over the conversation i just want to stop talking to him/her and walk away.
11th April 2012 14:52 #58
Regular User
  • Send Message
oh, I can't and hate dominating a conversation coz I usually ran out f things to say. So I prefer listening and commenting instead of being the one talking.
14th April 2012 13:40 #59
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
With me it doesn't really matter. I can keep talking when i want to but also just commenting. But i can't make conversation when someone doesn't keep the conversation alive.
14th April 2012 14:27 #60
Regular User
  • Send Message
I just kinda make random outbursts. Unless things are really serious, then I just talk when I need to.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,