My first Post in the forums!
20th April 2011 13:49 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
I would just like to say hi, and thank you to all the people that made and is maintaining this Very Awesome, Spectacular, Orgasmic, Gorgeous, and Very Well Made Manga site!
I'm not sure if I should do my introduction here since its general chat but.. I'll do it anyway
I'm Joshua Flores, just learned recently what my last name really means, and I was like "YES!" I might be somehow Spanish because of my last name and then my mom told me that my great grandfather was Chinese, and I was like "Aww!" that sucks, I really wanted to be spanish. Second language is English so bear with my grammar, hopefully its not that bad, since I've always had problems with grammar. There's one time that I wrote an essay and my teacher even made me rewrite it because he doesn't understand what I was trying to say. So thats my rant.
20th April 2011 16:41 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
hello joshua

i am Jens
and welcome to the forums
you should have posted it in Introductions but whatever

well i think your last name means flower
so am i right?

oh so if English isn't your first language i guess you speak French?
I am from Holland so English is also my second language, and i can't speak a word french
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
20th April 2011 23:44 #3
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Don't worry every here is nice and we don't care about grammar just stick to the rules

I'm Chinese and I suck at both languages
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
21st April 2011 03:02 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Welcome here, Joshua. Glad to see another person on the forums.

I'm taking my TESL certificate to become an ESL teacher and I think your grammar is good. It's much better than some other second language speakers of English I've seen and even some native English speakers who can't spell or use punctuation.

It's nice to meet you and hope to see you around more. We're just a bunch of crazy people having fun around here.
21st April 2011 04:29 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Joshua - I hate it when teachers randomly hate on their students work. If they're having a bad day, they take it out on the students. TmT By the way, I'm Rika, and I'm 100% native English-speaking American. I have to agree with Japxican, your English is better then many of the students in my high school class. And they grew up speaking English. By the way, are you French? I don't speak a word of any other languages (but I'm planning to take Spanish class), but its just a guess after reading a comment.
@ Jens - Wait, English isn't your first language? Wait, that's a dumb question. Everyone from Mangable comes from around the world. So what's your first language?
@ Japxican - Crazy people indeed.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
23rd April 2011 21:28 #6
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
welcome to mangable
24th April 2011 13:15 #7
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@rika: -.- well i from from the Netherlands so i speak nederlands
well you pronounce it totally different but whatever

@jap: don't go around the threads here just to say we misspelled something
Last edited: 24th April 2011 13:15 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
24th April 2011 21:46 #8
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Welcome Joshua nice to meet you! My name is Denise.
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
3rd May 2011 18:20 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
WELCOME!
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,