That dog won't shut it.
8th April 2011 04:44 #31
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Originally posted by RikuLovesYou
All right, its going to drive me crazy. My dog has been barking for at least TWO HOURS and its freakin' nightime! Seriously? So, I have two questions: 1. Anyone here have an annoying moment with/just plain annoying pet? 2. If so, how do you make them NOT annoying? Specifically, if anyone is willing to donate information on how to make a dog shut their howler, much obliged. *sigh* This is going to be a long night... (To add, now its been three hours...)

I know how you feel cause my neighbors dog keeps barking.
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
3rd May 2011 19:22 #32
Regular User
  • Send Message
give your dog a walk more often then maybe it wont bark so much and be tired at night, but if its the neighbours, may i suggest earplugs? or sleep with your ipod
4th May 2011 07:08 #33
Regular User
  • Send Message
I have a suggestion. have you ever heard of bitter apple spray? it is a scent that most dogs absoluly hate it can be used to prevent peeing or if its bein noisy direct the spray into their snout while they are barking. if your lucky some might go into the mouth and every time you hold up the spray from that point on usually they'll realize it's time to stop.

if that doesn't work there is one more approach. do you know of those really high pitched noises that only kids in their early teens can hear. well there is a device that produces that noise everytime the dog barks. this will irritate the dog and it will shut up. it also works on my little sister
It isn't negativity, it's just being realistic.
4th May 2011 07:29 #34
Regular User
  • Send Message
LOL your little sister
5th May 2011 02:13 #35
Regular User
  • Send Message
tbsikkema - Sounds like something worth trying! Too bad they don't have bark collars for little sisters too. Just kidding, I don't have a little sister, but I do have a little cousin I'd like to invent a collar for.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
5th May 2011 09:33 #36
Regular User
  • Send Message
i feel sorry for your little cousin now
8th May 2011 15:41 #37
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
well you can put a dog collar on your little cousin
when she start speaking she will be shocked silenced.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
9th May 2011 07:51 #38
Regular User
  • Send Message
you could try a cattle herder. my dad had a room mate who was raised on a farm and wanted to see what it felt like being shocked by the cattle herder. don't ask me why i seriously don't know. any way it didn't knock him out his whole body just kinda jumped and then he yelled ouch. unfortunately i can't use it on my sister and i wouldn't recommend the use of it on your dog. also the name of the noise producing product is Bark OFF if you wanna try that.
It isn't negativity, it's just being realistic.
11th May 2011 21:57 #39
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
omg i want to try

well it's not completely a joke because i want to know who strong it is.
Last edited: 11th May 2011 21:57 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,