What did you do today?
1st April 2011 04:01 #31
Regular User
  • Send Message
@uni - I love using oils! Although I'm still a beginner and I don't have much time to practice right now. After all, I have to keep in touch with people on online forums, go to work, and do homework.

@everyone else - normally I'm not, then all of a sudden I'll be online like all the time (like now). I have a couple of sites where I post my artwork, too.
1st April 2011 04:25 #32
Regular User
  • Send Message
I have a tendency to reappear and disappear all the time no matter what I'm doing. On the forums however, I'll likely vanish every now and then to study for a difficult test. I'll usually warn people though before I disappear unless its an emergency.
I find oil pastels pretty difficult to use, but they have nice results. Personally I like the ol' fashioned pen and paper to do my artwork. I also like painting, though since I'm kind of broke all the time I don't do it often.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
1st April 2011 06:02 #33
Regular User
  • Send Message
Okay ppl, so here's my day:

Went to work, did homework on my down time at work, got home, went for a jog, got home, had a shower, ate dinner, and fought with my scanner for three hours. Now it's 10 o'clock and I'm going to bed 'cause I got an awful sleep last night. I am, like, so not functioning and my anger over my scanner still burns in my eyes whenever I look at the thing. I'm planning on sleeping it off. Tomorrow I'll comment on what ppl have posted more. Goodnight!
1st April 2011 15:25 #34
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@uni and rika

i know
well that suckes
and we cant eat during a exam
so i am going to be very hungry

and rika you are welcome
i made you an addict to mangable muhahah

and i will be here for a long time, if someone wants to know
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
1st April 2011 21:22 #35
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oh, thats sad. We aren't aloud to eat during a test either, but I have snuck a snack or two before. :)
I'm glad you'll be here. It would be so boring without you! I'd have to cry for two days and disappear until I see you on the forums again. Wait, that sounds stalkerish, forget I said it. What I'd really do is probably hang around and wonder what bird snatched you up.
Its all your fault-
Holy! I just got slobbered on! AHHHHHH!!!! EW EW EW EW AHHHHHHH!!!! EEEEEEE! OmO
Call my name.
Forget my face.
2nd April 2011 00:13 #36
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
well good thing i aint the only one that has to suffer during an exam.

and its a good thing there is a whole ocean between us
because i dont trust you, with your weird posts.
and i have no bird so no bird can snatch me up, well maybe big bird becuase i owe him alot of money and you know he is serious crazy.

and still you are welcome
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
2nd April 2011 03:47 #37
Regular User
  • Send Message
HAHA RIKA GOT SLOBBERED ON!!!!!!!!

Okay, I need to act my age here. I haven't had it that rough. I don't know if I'm allowed to bring any snacks to my exam, but I do know that my brain will be fried if I don't eat anything.

So here's what I did today: went to work, did work at work, had an omelette for lunch, went back to work, worked my butt off at work, came home, went for a jog, had a shower, picked up my sisters from swimming, drew a picture and posted it on the forums, posted on forums, had dinner, and now I'm posting on forums again.

Yep, that's pretty much it right there.
2nd April 2011 03:58 #38
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
@everyone I got know idea what you are saying today my brain is not working properly maybe because of my cold

What I did today...as you know I went shopping with my little sister, when we got to the shopping centre there was a mini circus so we watch the performacers, then brought a few thing (cloths, dvds etc.), brought lunch, took the bus home and now I'm here crying on how much money I got left ....
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
2nd April 2011 05:43 #39
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Jens - I don't trust me either. I think all this time being insane on the forums has made me even more insane. And I think you should be VERY worried, even with a whole ocean between us. I know exactly where your little country is, and maybe one day I really will send Big Bird to snatch you up!
@ Uni - It always stinks when you have a cold. But its an excuse to sleep like no man dare sleep before! Sleep on the ground, in the car, or even in your own bed if you feel brave enough! I know when I'm sick, I randomly collapse wherever I feel like collapsing at the time. :)
@ Japxican - Immature and uncalled for! I can just imagine you falling over with laughter the moment you read my post! You know what? You know what? I hope you get slobbered on too! And snatched up by Big Bird!
Call my name.
Forget my face.
2nd April 2011 06:08 #40
Regular User
  • Send Message
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I nearly fell outta my chair laughing! It's okay, when I go to my grandparents' I always wear black and get covered in cat hair!

Hey! Big Bird's an acquaintance, you know. 'Cause he's friends with Ernie and Ernie's a good friend of mine!

(I'm still laughing!)
2nd April 2011 06:27 #41
Regular User
  • Send Message
I can practically hear you laughing all the way from Canada! EE EE EEE EE EEEEEEE! And I do get covered in dog hair! EVERY DAY! And I hope get a stitch from laughing! I'm sure Big Bird will understand and make an exception to carry off this mean little laughing Canadian!
I think I will let go of this now. Excuse me while I go get therapy.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
2nd April 2011 12:04 #42
not you
  • Send Message
i am here cause its a lot less stressful than myspace, facebook, or whatever large scale social networking site that is the current "fad." plus almost none of the people i know irl read manga or watch anime.
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
2nd April 2011 13:01 #43
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah i also hate those social networking sites
so i am not using them

ehm what i did today
ehm i woke
eat, showered, played some runescape and that is all

aaaah my life is interesting
Last edited: 2nd April 2011 13:01 by MrAcid

2nd April 2011 18:58 #44
Regular User
  • Send Message
Never been on any of those social sites. And your life is really adventurous. So fascinating!
Call my name.
Forget my face.
2nd April 2011 23:20 #45
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Let me see its still 10 in the morning not much "a day" I reckon so I'll tell you what I did yesturday.

Woke up
went shopping with my little sister
took the bus home
went on an online chating website
had dinner
went on mangable
went on runescape
more mangable
wash the dishes
told somebody off for spaming on my brothers laptop
went to bed
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,