What did you do today?
24th March 2011 11:11 #1
not you
  • Send Message
let's see... today, i skipped classes (because of an assembly so it was only half day classes) woke up past 12, and finished the gundam 00 series (great series btw). what about y'all?
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
24th March 2011 19:23 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
The day has hardly begun, but so far I woke up at 6:45 this morning, took the ferry with my sister and drove to my grandparents' place. Later, I have to drive in Vancouver right around rush hour hectic time and drop my sister off at her CPR C course. I'm still undecided whether I want to go back to my grandparents' or putter around at the mall.
24th March 2011 21:14 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
lets see, i was mostly hangin around with my friends in school.... *think*.... our group of 8 played truth dare at lunch time cuz we were so bored. last lesson me and my mate were supposed to do an essay question but spent the whole hour chating on first class (messenger for the school btw) also with my other friend who was in isolation and was not aloud into normal lessons, god knos why though!
today wasn't too bad and surprisingly both me and my best mate were in a really good mood - which is btw never happens when were in school cuz the teachers can get ur head in!
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

24th March 2011 22:52 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I'm still at school, but this morning I had a late start, woke up at 8.45 ate a small bowl of rice and got drop off at school. Now I'm at school, playing around on the school's netbooks.

I'll come back later when school's end

EDIT; Yes to continue where I left off..... at lunch we have Anime club but it was cut short because it was a wet lunch (they cut short lunch because it was raining so we end at 3). After school I was waiting for my dad (who ditch me at the gate) so I called home and it turns out the shower broke and we have all this water runing everywhere. so mum pick me up from school. Then spend the rest of the day online playing runescape.
Last edited: 25th March 2011 22:55 by uni2123

Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
25th March 2011 05:59 #5
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Weeellllll it rained all day and I walked into "Lake Johnson" after splashing in puddles on my way to the x-wing from the gym (its in the x wing too haha) then I went to tutoring then after that I went looking for a friend and I stumbled on her and a friend(just a friend) making out in front of the quad.

And at the beginning of the day it was a normal day. Then at lunch I saw my crush ( that guy in student council -.-''' I know right?) and I think he saw me but watever. Them I literally almost slipped taking a walk in the rain and he caught me ( and I didnt even know he was there) I think our face was red but I was to busy thinking about where his hands were (like on my waist) and he was like "you almost killed me" with a smile (kawaii-desuuuu) then awkward silence... And I saw a friend, said bye and walked away haha ( no good-bye hug for him! >:))
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
26th March 2011 03:54 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
I've been sitting around doing- guess what- posting on the threads! Yeah, sleep, gaming, eating and surfing the web all day is my kind of day. Know what I mean? I'm a student too, and frankly think that school systems are also a means of torture. Seriously, they're beating the creativity and life out of us.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
26th March 2011 12:08 #7
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
what i did today

i woke up at 8.30 and at 9.00 i was referee in a kids hockey match.
i went home
took a shower
eat my breakfast at 11.30
and now i am posting on the forum and playing runescape at the same time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
26th March 2011 22:38 #8
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Woke up at 10.30 had brunch.
Spend about 2 hours on runescape
after that watch about 5 episodes of D Grayman,
went out to dinner,
came back at about 8.30
watch some more of DGM while eating ice cream
went to bed at 12

YEAH my 800th post
Last edited: 26th March 2011 22:40 by uni2123

Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
27th March 2011 00:52 #9
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by uni2123
Woke up at 10.30 had brunch.
Spend about 2 hours on runescape
after that watch about 5 episodes of D Grayman,
went out to dinner,
came back at about 8.30
watch some more of DGM while eating ice cream
went to bed at 12

YEAH my 800th post

hurray

wehoooooo
yippie

ehm gratz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
27th March 2011 05:31 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
Woke up, had breakfast, packed my car, went to meet my friend for lunch, took my friend to the grocery store 'cause she hasn't been shopping in weeks and I'm nice like that, drove six and a half hours home (got back at 9 tonight), and now I'm surfing forums.
27th March 2011 08:23 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Dang, 6 1/2 hours? Where do you go, Australia? It takes me that long to hop three or four states when my parents roadtrip.
Last edited: 27th March 2011 08:23 by RikuLovesYou

I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
27th March 2011 10:38 #12
not you
  • Send Message
haha, everyone is playing rs. i barely play games anymore... i dunno, just dont feel like playing.. mostly been downloading movies and anime and working out... haha, soo booring
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
27th March 2011 12:13 #13
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
ehm today my team won with hockey (5-1)

ehm and now i have to get ready for work
27th March 2011 20:17 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
i had quiet a good day - well except that part that i closely got deaf from all the screaming and my small toe gushing with blood cuz i 'accidentally ' banged into a metal computer desk (i know how the hell did that happen, it was so quick i can't remember! )
today we had guests (loads of them), sigh and around 10 of annoying little kids but thank god their gone now and am finally at peace (now again except where my toe really hurts! )
am also going around the forums for a quick look then going to play auditions!
(i was always wondering but dose any1 here plays auditions?)
Last edited: 28th March 2011 12:32 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

27th March 2011 21:11 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by RikuLovesYou
Dang, 6 1/2 hours? Where do you go, Australia? It takes me that long to hop three or four states when my parents roadtrip.

Gotta love Canada.lol
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,