dreams
21st July 2011 07:36 #121
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Had a dream last night about just hiding from someone??.... Jens not you again.... STAY OUT OF MY DREAMS
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
21st July 2011 17:15 #122
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
HAPPY BRITHDAY UNI!!!!!!!!
Last edited: 21st July 2011 17:16 by Honheimen

22nd July 2011 02:10 #123
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Thx and happy birthday to you too.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

22nd July 2011 12:06 #124
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Thank you very much!!
23rd July 2011 14:57 #125
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
wahaha i will haunt your dreams forever muhaha

happy birthday to you guys
i hope you had a wonderful day and a lot of present of course
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
24th July 2011 05:02 #126
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Dreaming about seeing my older sister in her wedding dress in a chinese takeway place in...I think london..?

Starts of with me my friends walking to somewhere (dont know where though) me and a guy broke off from the group. Some how I twisted by ankle and he help me get to this house. Next thing I know I was in this clothing store looking for clothes in Australia (cause one of my friend mention Aussie). We got on this double decker bus and what do you know we change countries from Aussie to london. I sat down on a open table, turn my head around and saw my sister in her wedding dress walking into a chinese takeway store I talk to her for a bit and blank woke up
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

25th July 2011 18:51 #127
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
wow
that is a dream full of fragments glued together

I never remember my dreams, when i think back i never knew what it was
Last edited: 25th July 2011 18:57 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
26th July 2011 06:02 #128
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I dreamt that I was in a forest of sorts and I was chillin along and then there was this lake just there randomly. I climbed up in this tall tree and just kinda lounged there and stuff. Then I noticed that there were screams coming from the a boat in the lake. I swung out over the lake like spider man with a vine that connected to the sky instead of any nearby trees or whatnot. I landed on the boat without breaking anything and then the deck just Burst into flames and stuff. The crew started jumping off and a few dudes went below deck to stop the fire from getting to the gunpowder and to stop the ship from taking on water and such.
Some crazy witch(white witch style not hag style from wizard of oz) looking person was standing on top of the mast and they were shooting fire at the ship. I pulled out this weird white scoopish thing and started scooping water from the lake to put out the fires. Then that witch lady spread oil all over the surface of the lake so I accidentally threw oil on the fire.
After that happened I grabbed this rope thing, also from seemingly nowhere. I tied it to my waste and then to the hull of the ship somehow and then pulled it to shore. Then I ran at high speed and rolled the ship around in the dirt and stuff and put out the fires
Then i took that scoop thing from early and it turned into a giant fannish thing that i used to cause a huge wind and blew all the oil on the surface of the water onto the shore line.
Then the witch and the boat guys teamed up on me and killed me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
26th July 2011 06:29 #129
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
@jens: Most of my dreams are always like that so I always waking up confuse
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

26th July 2011 13:05 #130
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha your dreams make no sense at all
26th July 2011 13:15 #131
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
exactly the only dreams that makes since is my dream about flying
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

26th October 2011 19:11 #132
Irregular User
  • Send Message
the dream i had this morning was a lot of fun i walked through the hallway from the direction of my room realized there was nobody home then saw a box set of an anime sitting on top of the piano so i was like hey an anime i haven't seen before let's watch it so i headed out to the tv area set up at the end of the driveway next to the mailbox it was all covered in tarps and stuff so i had to move them then i sat down and watched anime for a good hour and a half and yes i actually sat there and watched for an hour and a half until the first disk ended then i though about what i was doing, realized that people would probably be home soon and that i was watching someones anime without permission so i decided to put it back but i got up to turn off the tv i saw my uncle sitting in a car in the middle of the road watching the tv i was apparently not the only one watching the anime and then he's like dude i told the wife i was going home early to put the lawn mower away it's your fault i got distracted come help me an i was like OK but i could already see the cars in the distance so i went and helped him but before i could get out of the house his family came home and stuff and i was blocked from getting out the front door where i left my shoes i really needed to go get the anime and put it back because it had started to rain a little and my family would be home soon if not already so i went out the side door jumped off the deck thing ran through the grass crawled through some tree things and ran down to the mailbox my family was already home and some other people were walking down the road putting stuff in mailboxes they were at my mailbox when i reached it and started to put the anime away at this time i realized that the people were some girls that were in one of my classes and as i was putting the disk case back in the box there were all like oohh watching something dirty are you i didn't realize at first but the box had a slightly provocative image on the back i was like if you want i could lend it to you then we started talking and i was bein all smooth and stuff but at this time the dreamkiller effect set in as i realized that i don't talk to these girls and I'm not a smooth talker and then i woke up and was like i should watch anime
26th October 2011 19:52 #133
Is my wish.
  • Send Message
Let's see, my weirdest dreams are those in which I realize I am dreaming and gain consciousness within the dream? When this happens when I think something bad is gonna happen and don't want it to, it usually does. I also tried to see if I could make things happen within the dream (After all its my world right? my mind?) but it didn't work out, I did manage to fly, but when I feared falling from that height I usually did, but somehow managed to pass trough the ground though it did make me feel slight pain and made me tense up.. yeah I know it's weird, feels like my subconsciousness wants to do the opposite of what I want most of the time.

Has anyone had this happen to them? o.O
26th October 2011 21:43 #134
Irregular User
  • Send Message
freedom that happens to me sometimes too but my dreams tend to end soon after i gain consciousness I'll be going through the dream and then something bad will happen and I'll say well this is a dream and wake up sometimes i get to try stuff before that like levitation but i usually wake up before i really get going that or my dream shuts me out a bit like playing a game and getting respawned over and over each time with a shorter life span
26th October 2011 21:49 #135
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Terd, that is crazy. I dreamt about a fictional restaraunt that gave me free chicken nuggets. They were the best chiecken nuggets i ever had with a crisp and crunchy coating and tasty chicken cut into slightly bigger than bite size peices. I had like a hundred of them and they still tasted good.
Then I stole a couple bags of nuggets that they had sitting on the counter. They were freshly cooked and sealed in this weird bag that kept in heat.
Then I woke up and ate nuggets and was sad cause they were not as good as the ones in the dream
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,