dreams
18th March 2011 21:38 #61
Regular User
  • Send Message
i hate that when it happens! - i mean i hardly have good dreams and it happens to me loads where i really want to remember a dream cuz it just keeps bothering me

oh and never read before u doze off (especially ichi!) u can get weird dreams (not like that! ) like once I dreamed I went on a date with a guy I had a crush on! (and we kissed!) it's so weird!!
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

19th March 2011 02:04 #62
Regular User
  • Send Message
I once had i dream that i woke up in the middle of the night, and the moon was falling apart because a huge meteor had hit it. And peices of fire and stuff were falling to earth! Also it started to rain acid...... and everyone was panicking... it was scary
19th March 2011 05:04 #63
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Originally posted by terdflusher
why do you like snow?

Because my best childhood memory us in the snow and my dead co-worker lives in the snow and she shows us pictures after it snows and tells us stories! So i love the snow for sentimental reasons.
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
19th March 2011 09:58 #64
Irregular User
  • Send Message
the part about the dead co-worker living in the snow is confusing
but liking snow because it has good memories about it makes sense to me
20th March 2011 09:22 #65
Irregular User
  • Send Message
stat lost
Last edited: 10th May 2011 16:26 by terdflusher
22nd March 2011 19:59 #66
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
This-is-one-of-the-first-dreams-I've-had-at-home-in-a-while...

I-was-in-class-smoking-for-some-reason-and-my-teacher-got-pissed-at-some-girl-and-decided-to-punch-her...

Pretty-weird-haha.
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
23rd March 2011 04:05 #67
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Had a dream, woke up and went back to sleep, had a dream, woke up and went back to sleep this happens 3 times one night

I lost soon much sleep that night
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
7th April 2011 19:19 #68
Irregular User
  • Send Message
why do people forget their dreams upon waking?
is it because they are not important?
or they would cause misfortune?
maybe they just didn't forget and it is just locked away in their mind where they cannot access it.
and maybe they only dreamed that they had a dream and havent forgotten at all.
9th May 2011 04:44 #69
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I once dreamt that my best friend was a shape-shifting werewolf demonesque thing. there was a celebration of sorts one night and all the people were goofing around and such when the guy heads to the center of the crowd and transforms right in front of everyone's eyes.
It wasn't one of those dreams where i can control my actions it was more like a roller coaster kinda thing but anyways.
I ran over from behind him, tripped him to one knee, braced my knee under his arm and pinned him so he was leaning forward on one knee. People were running for their lives and my bud started getting way humungous so i clung to his mane and was trying to stab his neck with my fist but he was running really fast so my hits never really connected.
He slaughtered at least half the people at the event and then these black things erupted from the ground and people climbed out of hatches on the sides. The people that came from underground had advanced technology and shot what they called boa-nets at my monstrous friend. Four nets latched on to his arms and legs. They must have been weighted because they slowed his movements to a stop. I jumped down from his back now that the ground was no longer 6 feet away.
The nets cut off the circulation to his limbs and stuff and he began to change back to human form. The strangers loaded him into a box that looked similar to a coffin and then took him with them underground.
weirdness
Last edited: 9th May 2011 05:18 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
9th May 2011 07:41 #70
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
@insanepayne - werid dream sounds like something from the moive 'Underworld' .... I think that was the name of the movie...

I had a dream 2 weeks ago, it was the night before the start of a new term I dreamt that I had accounting first then english. When I woke up I was so confuse I cant remember my timetable so I had to ask my friends what do I have first -.- It took me a while to remember my 'current' timetable. As well other people was dreaming about the biology internal

Dreaming about school is not a good sign
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

9th May 2011 17:03 #71
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
uni2123 i see what you mean about that i have seen the movie before maybe it had somehow affected my sleep vision.
Also, i agree with dreaming about school being bad. One time back in highschool i dreamt a whole week of life and i did not know it was a dream so i thought i lost all my work and had to redo it so i did it and when i got to class that day i was told there was no late work that i had to turn in and during the week all the stuff that i did had been assigned so i didn't have to do anything for any class that week! talk about strange
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
10th May 2011 11:56 #72
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
ahh school we had enough of you during the day and now you haunt us at night..... STAY OUT OF OUR DREAMS!!!
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

10th May 2011 19:53 #73
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i had an inspirational dream this morning but i was awakened suddenly and forgot before i could remember.
10th May 2011 19:57 #74
Regular User
  • Send Message
i had a dream about one of my ex's trying to strangle me...............strange, guess in my mind she didnt like me at the end of the relationship
10th May 2011 20:05 #75
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i will give you council.
#1 never get involved with a girl who would strangle you over something unimportant.
#2 never NEVER! give a girl good reason to strangle you.
#3 always listen to advice given to you by strangers over the internet.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,