what a great ending
10th March 2011 12:32 #32
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha agreed
10th March 2011 23:45 #33
Irregular User
  • Send Message
had a mixed up dream last night the important parts were the space hot air balloon ships that shot out of the ground all around my house and everywhere and blew up in the atmosphere and left the color different and the big spider that bit my hand and i got caught in its really strong and dense web i crushed the spider but every time i did it grew back bigger and meaner
12th March 2011 00:34 #34
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Originally posted by terdflusher
@KatekyoHitmanReborn I've had a similar recurring dream except i am a part of a team close to SWAT but we hunt monsterish stuff mainly the only monster thing in the dream a huge white gorilla looking thing that is very fast and extremely tough i'll name it Ragemonkey it mostly had us running for our lives while the peasants (civilians) escaped the city block.
@mangaLuVeR was it kinda like meeting someone you know and yet don't know? that often happens to me.

in most of my dreams there is low gravity or i can levitate so that i can float over the spider swarms.

Sounds-cooler-than-mine...

Top-THIS-though...

Okay-so-it-was-me-and-a-few-buddies-in-some-sorta-dilapidated-tunnel-system.-It-was-freaking-epic.-We-were-in-full-gear;Gas-masks-flashlights-walkie-talkies....My-goodness-was-it-awesome.-Anyhow-it-seemed-to-me-like-we-were-some-kinda-excavation-team-or-something...The-tunnel-system-eventually-became-more-and-more-developed-as-we-went-along.Now-there-were-corridors-and-shit-of-the-sort.-We-split-up.Two-of-us-went-to-continue-down-the-main-tunnel-and-my-good-friend-and-I-took-a-corridor-at-random.The-dream-skipped.I-was-in-an-old-house.We-were-still-in-full-gear-so-it-wasn't-a-different-dream.We-were-sneaking-around-and-for-some-reason-I-had-a-gun...This-is-were-it-sorta-came-together.We-weren't-excavators.-We-were-theives-or-ransackers.-At-the-moment-I-realized-this-I-began-to-open-every-drawer-and-toss-shit-around-like-a-maniac.My-friend-did-the-same.I-grabbed-a-wad-of-cash-and-my-friend-and-I-went-back-down-a-latch-we-had-made-that-led-back-into-the-tunnels...And-I-woke-up-to-the-sound-of-my-annoying-alarm.
Last edited: 12th March 2011 00:40 by KatekyoHitmanReborn

It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
12th March 2011 00:48 #35
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Here's-a-detailed-version-of-my-first-post...

Okay-so-this-is-a-weird-one.-We-were-in-some-sort-of-Limbo;it-was-all-white-and-foggy-except-for-a-very-large-abandoned-factory-like-building.As-I-looked-around-I-saw-about-meh...4(?)-5(?)-strangers.We-all-exchanged-glances-and-headed-toward-the-building,being-there-nowhere-else-to-go.We-walked-through-a-damp-bottom-floor:the-place-was-falling-apart.Friggin-shambles,-it-was-in.We-headed-up-the-stairs-for-a-bit-until-we-turned-a-flight-to-see-this-crazy-dude-just-standing-there.I-couldn't--see-his-face;just-a-blurr-when-I-try-to-think-about-it-now.I-was-beginning-to-freak-out.I-had-good-reason-to-because-he-lunged-at-us-and-stabbed(?)the-guy-infront-of-the-group.We-all-ran...The-dream-skipped-about-and-I-remeber-being-chased-down-a-winding-staircase-only-to-be-saved-by-hopping-into-and-open-vent.

Then-I-woke-up-to-the-sound-of-my-damn-alarm...It's-the-annoying-kind.The-metal-one-with-the-bells.God-I-hate-that-thing...but-electronic-ones-don't-seem-to-work-with-me.
Last edited: 12th March 2011 00:49 by KatekyoHitmanReborn

It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
12th March 2011 06:27 #36
Irregular User
  • Send Message
once when i fell asleep while listening to music through my headphones i had a dream and in the dream i started to hear the music after a while i panicked and fell off a cliff into the water when i climbed out i was at a garage workshop and the guy there was shady and i was trying to get away and scream but my voice was gone and the music just kept playing so i was thinking i was gonna die like in a movie
12th March 2011 22:55 #37
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Had a pretty random drean this morning I better start typing before I forget it. It goes something like this

Ok my family and I were on a trip but we were in our old house. We were going somewhere and my dad decided not to go. The rest of the family went off somewhere is mum's car and I stay back to look after my dad. He was feeling sick (he's like 66 so I was worried) so I called a medic and this guy (who runs a petol station) comes out and inject some clear liquid into daddy's back. After that we were looking up at the sky and we started talking. We could see stars forming not long after that my mum comes and picks me up but she drove off before I could get in. Whats weird her driving was out of control and fast so inorder to not lose sight of her I use my Clown Belt (D.Gray-man??). She finally stop and check the engine to see whats causing her to lose control. Some random shows up and started to find the problem (and for some reason we started to talk like we were friends) Whats weird that we had powers and we found a note that was encoded in another language. So how we figure out the note and it turns out be a note from the future. The guy that was checking the engine can walk through matter and he pick up something and show it to us, we figure out that mum's car can travel to the future??. Somehow we went ot the future and my friends tag along. We arrive to this building and it ends from there.
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
13th March 2011 09:10 #38
Irregular User
  • Send Message
snake bite was the dream this morning i seem to have a hidden fear of being bitten by venomous creatures

or maybe my cat phased through my door and was biting me while i slept
13th March 2011 21:47 #39
Regular User
  • Send Message
i had the weirdest dream i've had in ages, i woke up 5 times because of it and it ran for like 6 hours. cant remember all of it, it was played in my head like an anime in the sense it did make sense but none of that could actually happen. The general story was i sold my soul to the devil and turn into this demonic being and had to do certain things for the devil, though it wasnt so i could have my soul back or rise to heaven, i liked it the way it was
13th March 2011 22:02 #40
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i dont dream maybe that is because i never sleep
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
13th March 2011 22:16 #41
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha yes i made a similar joke too, but yes i rarely have dreams cuz i dont sleep as well but i was soooo tired today so i slept for ages that was sooooo good
14th March 2011 00:13 #42
Irregular User
  • Send Message
well i knew this but i sleep way to much 7am-1pm 1:30pm-8pm
i had dreams withing a dream today about 3 always waking to the same dream that i was starting to believe was real if mom had not called me for dinner i might have gone back to sleep and been lost forever
14th March 2011 02:22 #43
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
Had-a-semi-erotic-dream-last-night...

>.>
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
14th March 2011 02:50 #44
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
deaming in class about this demon hunter??
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
14th March 2011 04:52 #45
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
I had a deja vu dream(when you have a dream then you wake and forget what it is then the dream comes true you would know because you have deja vu)
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,