dreams
1st November 2012 03:05 #226
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
NaLu fanfic and I'm not going to say anymore than that....
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
3rd November 2012 23:41 #227
Regular User
  • Send Message
I had a dream about Kim Hyun-a. It was strange.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
23rd January 2013 01:36 #228
Regular User
  • Send Message
You all should read a book of what meaning a dream has. I started reading on of those books but I dont remmember it to well, it was like 3 years ago and I only read a few chapters.

My last dream is kinda blury like all my dreams but it was an ordinary day. I woke up and goes down to the kitchen and I satt down on a chair. I dont do anything there just sitting then I leave the room and then I see some friends I had in high school (Gymnasium) and a few family members at the same time in the hall way.
The wierd thing here is that in my high school there where people from all over sweden and most dont know where I live. The school even was around 875 english miles (140 sedish miles) away from me so it's not like I should run in to someone at random eighter, even less all the people from that school.
I woke up soon after that and dont remember anything else but I know there was a ton of things I forgot in that dream
25th January 2013 01:10 #229
Regular User
  • Send Message
In my last dream I had a really large beard. That's all I remember.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
1st February 2013 09:01 #230
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
this was pretty random. In my dream I was sleeping and I get woken up by a family friend. Apparently they were knocking for ages and thought no one was home. Of course we let them in next thing I know I was being chased by something or someone and some how magic was involve....... after this it was too random for me to comprehend
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,