dreams
1st March 2012 02:24 #211
Irregular User
  • Send Message
been having a lot of dreams this week last night i dreamed that i was at my grandparents house with some of my family and extended family the reason we were there seems to be because we had just come from my grandparents funeral and every one was kind of bummed out the whole dream had this dark ominous feeling
3rd March 2012 02:46 #212
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
That is trip yo'.

I dreamed that I was a caveman and my caveman buddies and I were sitting around the cave and for some reason we were discussing hair and methods for keeping it from getting burnt off or grabbed by enemies or predators. We went with a corn row braid looking thing and that is how my beard became and people said I looked like a pirate. I seriously did not think that pirates existed back then but if cavemen know what pirates looked like then maybe....
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
3rd March 2012 23:22 #213
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I made a dream that I was fighting someone with magic with two other guys. During the fight I got really badly injured that I was barely breathing. My enemy was about to finished my off then one of my team mates took the damage for me. And thats where it ends
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
26th March 2012 08:57 #214
Regular User
  • Send Message
I dreamt I was one of Luffy's nakama just two days ago.. I hope That dream continues. hehe, those dreams are always weird and fun. Why won't it be anyway?
10th May 2012 00:18 #215
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
This morning I was dreaming about somebody coming over to fix the roof and it turns out to be true lol
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

30th September 2012 22:46 #216
Death's best friend
  • Send Message

This is was are really weird dream about the next episode of Sword art online. Episode 13 ended with a cliffhanger. Kirito was battling the floor 75 boss The Skill Reaper when he notice the K.O.B guild leader was not taking any damage then he notice that the guild leader was in fact the creator of SAO and responsible for trapping 10,000 players in the game.... During the fight with the boss, Kirito challenged the guild leader to a duel. At the start of the duel Kirito said "if I die can you please look after asuna" during the duel the guild leader dropped his weapon and thats all I can remember....
Last edited: 1st October 2012 00:15 by uni2123

Join me in
Mangable's chat room

30th September 2012 23:03 #217
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Recently had a dream where my crush and I were in a dance team and he was helping me becau se supposedly missed a day of practice... he was in my personnal bubble 0_0 my bubble...
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
2nd October 2012 02:29 #218
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
This morning I had a dream where I won lotto (1 million dollars or something like that) and saying how I rarely play lotto and I just sudden;y won. Next thing I knew I was on the bus with my cousins and it gets confusing from there.... My cousins were sitting at the back of the bus and I told them to move up since it was just only us. They went out one door and came back though another door (at the front of the bus) and they had to paid next thing I knew I was tipping the bus drive for driving us around....
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

2nd October 2012 15:52 #219
Regular User
  • Send Message
I had a dream... That I can't remember.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
4th October 2012 05:43 #220
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
A volcano broke out in the city where I go to school and all hell breaks loose
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

5th October 2012 06:12 #221
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
learned that if you cant remember your dream and you get that feeling of deja vu... that was your dream
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
13th October 2012 15:08 #222
Regular User
  • Send Message
I had a dream involving zombies. I can't remember much, but I was with three people that I didn't know and we were standing beside a car on a forested road being attacked by zombie bats. One of the people got hurt and was afraid the rest of us would kill her so she locked herself in the car. Then Akito/Agito from Air Gear walked out of the darkness. It was weird.
17th October 2012 05:16 #223
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
my most recent dream involved the most perfect guy in the school (not on my opinion) it was actually a flashback of prom
18th October 2012 09:13 #224
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Dreaming back home in NZ
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

27th October 2012 14:19 #225
Regular User
  • Send Message
I had a dream that had something to do with a glass orb, but that's all I can remember.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,