dreams
18th January 2012 07:15 #196
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I had a dream that was probably heavily influenced by JoJo's bizarre adventure. For the sake of people who don't like spoilers and may want to read it I colored the text white so it would have to be highlighted below.

I dreamt that I was a tragic hero of a multitude of planets and times. Basically I would fight some kind of battle and use my various skills (which were mostly combat oriented but were other times a unparalleled craftiness and stuff. There were times where I would fail to stop the evil forces but enable others to succeed after I died and there were other times where I would beat the final boss and get killed during or after I saved the world. It was pretty interesting and I wish I would have logged the whole thing in detail so that I could look back and remember it better.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
20th January 2012 00:40 #197
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i once had a dream about a number and letter sequence when i woke up i Googled the sequence and got exactly one result which was in Russian i used the google translator on it and got another code but i gave up there because it was a really long code
22nd January 2012 13:39 #198
Regular User
  • Send Message
Thats kinda cool. I dont think I have had any dreams like that before.
There's often not a lot of dialogue in my dreams, but what is said is normally in desperation or extremely emotive but very short.
Its weird during the holidays because then I have dreams about being at school and with real people. I had one like that the other night then it progressed towards imaginary people and places. It turned out to be quite an adventure.
Chocolate
24th January 2012 10:09 #199
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I love dreams that break the boundaries of reality. last night (I have not been to sleep since!) I dreamt that I was in the newspaper for something that I could not remember doing . There was the strangest title and I got a chill down my back as I read it. That was it really. I just read the paper and I was on the front page and it was scary.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
24th January 2012 23:26 #200
Irregular User
  • Send Message
in part of my dream last night i was shaving my face with a big knife another part i was woken up by something fluttering around my head whispering to me in my sleep and as soon as i woke up before i even opened my eyes it dived under the bed at i had a similar dream two nights in a row at least i hope it was a dream
30th January 2012 04:00 #201
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I had a dream that I was being crush by a gaint slug (naruto much)
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
9th February 2012 19:06 #202
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i had a hellish nightmare last night i went to an assembly of some kind and i took my laptop with me i had it securely locked in a pack but i unlocked it for a second to get something out of the pack and the guy next to me saw it and started a commotion "check it out everybody he's got a laptop!" after looking around i quickly locked it up again then proceeded into the room which my group was assigned to and sat at one of the many tables i opened my pack to take out my laptop and the guy from earlier sat in the chair next to me he said something and i was distracted for a moment and when i looked back at my pack my laptop was gone and in it's place was a graphic mouse pad i looked around and realized i had walked into some kind of hell while they looked normal before it was now painfully obvious that each and every one of these people were either a Twilight fan girl or fan boy they had replaced my laptop with a load of twilight crap and where now loading it up if God knows what it was like walking into a dark room for a party and then realizing you were the only human and your surrounded by vampires not those fairy twilight vamps either the bloodthirsty sunburning demon kind!
Last edited: 9th February 2012 19:10 by terdflusher
10th February 2012 19:35 #203
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Dude, that must have been scarily awesome! Not that I would have browned my pants if I was stuck in a room with a bunch of twilight fans. And not awesome being stuck in a room filled with them either.
did you hear that the muskrats will be comming to visit? I don't know when or how long or which ones but apparently they will be there today or tommorrow.
11th February 2012 13:02 #204
Irregular User
  • Send Message
just came to a sudden and bizarre realization obi wan ascended long before Daniel
12th February 2012 09:14 #205
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i had another dream about dating...... Again??? this time it involved my middle school (7th grade) ex boyfriend, this exceptionally cute new kid in my science class, and the extremely hot freshman (pedo much?) so weird... maybe because valentines is coming up
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
16th February 2012 08:11 #206
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i had a dream the other night in it i was a rookie mercenary commander in a group of swordsmen had about 20 guys under my command and well the level of intelligence in the squad was about the level of bunch bratty 12 year olds and they all got killed not that i tried to stop them
one thing i remembered because of the dream is that i don't like the idea of falling
16th February 2012 08:20 #207
Regular User
  • Send Message
I think you're dreaming of Call of Duty Games and Battlefield 3!!! why don't you play with me instead of dreaming..
"Die Welt in Frieden? Ich würde lieber sehen die Welt in Stücke"
(The world at peace? I'd rather see the
world in pieces)
-Hitler!!
18th February 2012 03:01 #208
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I had a dream where my mp3 player had a camera and I was talking pictures of the snow falling, which its weird cause where I live, it hasnt snowed for the pass 80 years or so
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
20th February 2012 22:07 #209
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
my most recent dream was. GETTING THE HELL AWAY FROM MY GRANDMA..... but I was gone for two days.... and I was delusionallllllllll the whole time (I kept on thinkking that she was calling my chinese nickname and I was like literally 30,000 miles away est.)
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
28th February 2012 09:01 #210
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I dreamed that I was at a social gathering of sorts and I was sitting at a table under this large tent with a group of males that were presumably people I knew. A couple tables over there was a group of females and the conversation was something about how many guys they have been in a relationship with/asked out by/random stuff.
At some point there was a moderately attractive girl who said "I have never been asked out by a guy"
So the guys around start a pool/bet to see what would happen if one of asked her out randomly.
We drew straws and it ended up being me which leads up to the scary part. The bets were 40/60 in favor of me getting shot down. this all happened lightning fast by the way. the girl barely got done saying her line by the time we finished.
So I said to this girl " I would ask you out"
She said "really?" with a weirded out look on her face mixed with surprise.
In return, I said "Yeah, if I knew if you'd say yes"
Then she was like " I would"
I got a few elbow nudges from the guys around me to "go for it" as they said.
Then there was some kind of siren like noise and everybody split/ran away for some reason I can't remember.. The next day I got a call from one of the dudes telling me the crazy girl from yesterday was going to be calling me in a little while. Then he hung up after telling me the girl was crazy.
She did end up calling and we organized some hang time and she hid the crazy well for a week or two and then it got really crazy because she started forcing me to do things like steal stuff and break into stuff and kill people and then she tried to kill me when I almost had the evidence that would let the police take her in. But she killed me in the end. With a white-hot crow-bar. It was painful. Then I woke up.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,