dreams
11th December 2011 07:28 #181
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i had just about the most boring dream ever all it was was me sharpening pencils.
11th December 2011 11:49 #182
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha thats very funny

It was really scary the other day. I saw a house that I had never seen before but it looked exactly the same as a house in a dream I had once where somebody or something was chasing me through he house and I only just managed to escape by jumping off the balcony and flying away. It was intense and im not joking.

Random I know.
Chocolate
12th December 2011 06:17 #183
Irregular User
  • Send Message
@purplegnome i had something like that happen to me once it was pretty scary
but i think it's scarier when you run into people you don't know but have chased you in your dreams
it happened to me just once and it scared the heck outa me
15th December 2011 03:12 #184
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yeah that would be scary.

Like before once i dreamt of these half finished concrete buildings with just the slab and a wall or two but really big buildings. In the dream there was just a lot of negative energy and evil spirits around them although i couldnt see anything.
Then I saw the same things, while coming out of town into the rural area, behind some new shops there. it was scary
Chocolate
21st December 2011 15:00 #185
Irregular User
  • Send Message
the last few days I've had a crazy cyclone of dreams the thing that stood out most to me was a door, wooden and circular in appearance in some kind of alleyway I've seen it in multiple dreams but never in real life other than that there are some fun things like being dragged beside a car then throwing said car into the forest
i also got some new concepts to think about
21st December 2011 16:09 #186
Regular User
  • Send Message
GARRRR i had one of those really long dreams the other night that you enjoy while you are sleeping and feels symbolic of other stuff in real life but then I cant remember any of it!!
I have a lot of really symbolic dreams but i can only seem to remember about half of them by the next morning...
Chocolate
27th December 2011 22:04 #187
Irregular User
  • Send Message
sometimes i think that instead of sleeping normally i occasionally enter a half-sleep where my body tries to sleep while my mind runs rampant in a half dreamed half imagined world
27th December 2011 22:53 #188
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
that happens to me all the time :]
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
28th December 2011 02:54 #189
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I had I really messed up dream last night something about a demon dog and 2 wolfes
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
28th December 2011 16:40 #190
Irregular User
  • Send Message
this morning i had a dream that occupied my mind so much that i forgot to remember it
30th December 2011 18:30 #191
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
I had Deja vu yesterday at the hospital.... It was exactly like the dream o.o weird... Swing the future in my dreams nope. I don't even remember my dream last night I think it had something to do with parachutes and sky diving... Sound fun
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
30th December 2011 18:30 #192
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
I had Deja vu yesterday at the hospital.... It was exactly like the dream o.o weird... Swing the future in my dreams nope. I don't even remember my dream last night I think it had something to do with parachutes and sky diving... Sound fun
30th December 2011 23:58 #193
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Last night I had one of those classic dreams where you are running from something. This time I and some bunch of whole other people I know were running from fire. So we were running from this line of fire about 10 feet high. We were running up and down some stairs. and then we run into this town next thing I know I'm in this really nice house this has one of my old rooms. Then BLANK thats all I can remember, then or its really hard to explain what happen lol
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
31st December 2011 16:31 #194
Irregular User
  • Send Message
wow i had a such a dream last night the first part had me on the brink of insanity and then i apparently lost it and became another person or flat out disappeared because i wasn't in the rest of the dream at all it was like i was inside story or something with Ian(male lead) Dadaeka(female lead) Ian's grandma(supporting character) and a guy named 3dog(midboss) it kinda fast forwarded to the end which was the true beginning 3dog gets his hands on a great power and becomes a terrible threat so grandma uses her power to banish the holders of these powers from the world Ian being one of the power holders must either be transported to a different world or be destroyed by this one so Dadaeka who received a direct message to the brain containing instructions for transferring someone to another world jumps in to save him by sending him to face his fate in another world.
i can't really do justice to this dream with words but if i'm gonna forget the details anyway i might as well write some of the generals down to help me remember
10th January 2012 17:20 #195
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I dreamt that I was sitting at a table in the student lounge and was sleeping and then I had the sudden feeling that I was falling from really high up at a tremendous speed and I woke up and lifted my head from the table to look around the student lounge while the sensation of falling lingered.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,