dreams
27th November 2011 22:43 #166
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Death_Case
i had a dream that i aced the benchmark test so i forced myself to memorize the answers in my dream but then i spent 30 minutes staring at the test paper blankly ahahaha im such a dork

At least now you know that you cant see the future in your dreams.
I think I am a little crazy
28th November 2011 09:41 #167
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I had a dream I few nights ago where I angry at my parents dont know the reason why though...... and then this morning I had dream I wanted to kill someone. I was so angry at him/her that I wanted to kill him/her again I dont know the reason. I was so angry that I woke myself up....

Confuse I looked at the time, row over and went back to sleep
Last edited: 28th November 2011 09:42 by uni2123

Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
29th November 2011 20:47 #168
Irregular User
  • Send Message
today i dreamed i was the archer of a football team i quickly realized that it was no ordinary football game not because i was sniping the other team but because the other team had a giant eagle
after shooting all 5 of my stun arrows i had noting to do so i just chilled on my sniper/viewing platform

i had 3 dreams before i got up because i woke up to kick of the covers and again to pull them back up does this happen to anyone else
29th November 2011 23:56 #169
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
yes it does... well to me it does but then i stopped cause then its winter and i have pounds of blanket over me at night and i cant move
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
30th November 2011 21:25 #170
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Well i never remember my dreams

But today i didn't forgot it. I dreamt I overslept.
So I woke up and look at the time and than my alarm went of.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
1st December 2011 19:25 #171
Irregular User
  • Send Message
@Mr.acid for the most part i think forgetting dreams is more natural than remembering them

at the risk of sounding like a looney i'll say that i think that the dreams and normal world are two different realms and remembering what you really dreamed is not likely as they will be encoded and hidden behind many false dreams this is all to prevent taking any real memories from the dream realm to the waking realm because just as having consciousness of the waking realm inside the dream realm gives you great power over it so would knowing the real meaning of true dream
by the way this idea is just for fun
mostly
1st December 2011 23:49 #172
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
for me, i think that i always remember my fictional dreams but when i dream about something that would eventually happen(?) i completely forget it.. then again my whole family is like that... is that weird?
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
2nd December 2011 18:02 #173
Regular User
  • Send Message
Usually when I have a fictional dream, I have problems remembering my memories. It feels like Kingdom Hearts in a way.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
3rd December 2011 00:22 #174
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I had a really messed up dearm this morning the first part was look for a warehouse in an airport somehow it progress into pokemon with pikachu fighting someother pokemon. Next James (from Team Rocket) got an a gyarados and started to look for a dragon fang. Somehow we landed in a place called dragon fang valley where it was full of dragon fangs. And that somehow progress into to girls fighting and while they were fighting they were somehow washing a blanket next thing I know I woke up
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
3rd December 2011 20:31 #175
Irregular User
  • Send Message
my other theory for why dreams are forgotten is so that they don't get mixed in with real memories and distort your memory or even your sense of reality as it would cause you to be insane
you understand what I'm saying

one more possibility that i came up with a second ago is that your dreams no matter how long the dream take place in the few seconds before you wake up I've heard that it's true now for the reason you forget the dreams is because your mind cannot store all that input at the same time as waking up your entire body it would be like pressing every key on you keyboard at one time while your computer was booting up and expecting the computer to react to each key press

anyway i dreamed i was riding in my car being pulled by a tractor lawnmower then i jumped out of the moving vehicle and rolled down a hill with my younger brother
4th December 2011 13:27 #176
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@terd: haha funny dream
You jumped out of your car, while tractors can never keep up with a car.
Last edited: 4th December 2011 13:27 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
4th December 2011 14:04 #177
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
the thing that i hate the most about dreams when i wake up after i had a nice dream and i have the impression that i had a great idea in that dream and 5 minutes later i realize i cant remember anything from my dream
4th December 2011 17:50 #178
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i had a, well i guess it would be called a nightmare today in it someone was dying a slow and horrible death and i had to save them but i didn't know how then i almost woke up when someone called me for lunch (i was sleeping late) after i was called i was immediately drawn back towards the dream as i was about to be consumed by the darkness of the dream once more i felt someone touch my shoulder it scared the hell out of me and shocked me awake i felt like i had just narrowly escaped the dream with my life.
does anyone else ever feel like their life was threatened by a dream?
4th December 2011 18:34 #179
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
i think that it happened to me a couple of times, but i cant remember well what was happening in those dreams, right i can only remember that i was chased by something or someone
6th December 2011 23:26 #180
Irregular User
  • Send Message
a while ago i was dreaming and i suddenly became conscious and i was anxious to try something cool so i tried to conjure up the necessary components but it didn't work i was starting to lose hope when someone called out to me i looked and saw a guy in the window of a nearby house he told me to go to a place that was hidden from my view while holding the image of the things i needed in my mind so i did and when the new area came into view all the things i had imagined were there i repeated the process with something else and it worked again i was so excited at my new skill that i woke up
Last edited: 6th December 2011 23:27 by terdflusher
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,