dreams
12th November 2011 05:32 #151
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yeah I have those sometimes too. Like when you try to get there on time and its like the whole world is against you
I feel depressed for the rest of the day when i have dreams like that
Chocolate
13th November 2011 03:38 #152
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i hate those dreams where you fall and you flich and wake up scared as hell.... i had one the other night it was so stupid... i tripped on my shoe lace
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
13th November 2011 03:50 #153
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I had a really weird dream the other night. I dreamt that I suddenly die and come back to life but only until 2.15. So I was saying my goodbyes to my friends and I had some kind of psychic ability that I can move objects at will. I think I said good-bye to kid Goku (I mean what?) and I forgive him for causing my death (again what?) then I kissed good-bye to my boyfriend, Return back where I started from and had to step inside an area that was surrounded by white dots. Thats where is ends weird right?
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
13th November 2011 05:01 #154
Regular User
  • Send Message
I have the fall and flinch and wake up dreams just as i get to sleep. They dont really come from anywhere, i just fall or trip or something then i wake up in like a massive flinch of my whole body. Then it takes me ages to get to sleep again
Chocolate
15th November 2011 14:07 #155
Regular User
  • Send Message
One time I was sleeping and I was fighting all the members of the Organization 13 from Kingdom Hearts 2. At first I didn't have a weapon (keyblade wise), but eventually as i was running away from them and then I tripped on something. I thought I was going to die, but the Keyblade appeared in my hand in the nick of time. When the Keyblade appeared, it's like my personality changed and I had power for once. I charged at the Organization, slashing each member one at a time. Seconds later, I was walking away with the Keyblade in my hand and a small trinket that was dangling from my hand (I think it was the Metal Paopu Fruit trinket).
And my dream ended there.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
16th November 2011 00:39 #156
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
what a epic dream.... i hd a dream that i had a tub of ice cream in my hands... oh wait it's not a dream ahahahaha
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
16th November 2011 21:37 #157
Irregular User
  • Send Message
I've been so miserable the past week i forgot about dreaming.
16th November 2011 23:47 #158
Regular User
  • Send Message
I had the most realistic dream ever last night. I was in the middle of a crowd of people and a sword appeared in my hand. Then they stated attacking me and I cutting them down. Before I killed them all, one of them punched me in the nose and when I woke up my nose was bleeding and blood was all over my wall.
I think I am a little crazy
17th November 2011 11:09 #159
Irregular User
  • Send Message
@kicker sounds like things a getting dangerous maybe you should have someone bind your arms before you go to sleep next time

a while ago i had a dream that me and my little brother were bounty hunters or something and we were hunting down bad guys i was the shooter and he was a walking shield wall when we found the bad guys they were at a place with lots of flammable chemicals and explosive things and alot of bullets were flying and stuff started exploding my brother was yelling to get in the corner so i did and he wiped open his trench coat and used it to block the explosion.
i usually forget but sometimes i believe my little brother could be awesome give the right circumstances
Last edited: 18th November 2011 03:52 by terdflusher
18th November 2011 00:21 #160
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i have the dreams that you forget but it always ends up as a deja vu thing
18th November 2011 00:39 #161
Regular User
  • Send Message
I hate those dreams especially when it feels like it was important.
I think I am a little crazy
18th November 2011 15:43 #162
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sometimes, you can have a dream and you don't know the meaning of the dream right away. But eventually, the true meaning will come to you.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
19th November 2011 13:40 #163
Regular User
  • Send Message
It annoys me how all the dreams that i liked and want to remember i forget, and then the bad ones i almost always remember. It makes me just a tad sad sometimes...
Chocolate
25th November 2011 17:14 #164
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i had a dream that i aced the benchmark test so i forced myself to memorize the answers in my dream but then i spent 30 minutes staring at the test paper blankly ahahaha im such a dork
26th November 2011 12:06 #165
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
at least you had a nice dream about your exam, usually when i have exams i only have nightmares about them
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,