dreams
27th October 2011 20:55 #136
Irregular User
  • Send Message
lol insanepayne while you have your fantasy dreams about restaurants and food i have nightmares about them like getting some fries and there being and eyeball in them

anyway this morning i had several chain dreams because i woke up a couple of times and went back to sleep
i won't go into any detail because i plan to use it in my story later and i don't want it stolen or something the general outline went something like this: i woke one Saturday morning to banging and yelling it was my mom said i had a visitor they were waiting for me outside. so thees the setting now for fast forward mode i got kidnapped by a teacher who was an alien because i was the chosen one to destroy the humans they ripped out my eye and i became untouchable and powerful and stuff then i became a ninja and killed a lot of people and re-purposed an alien device to flood the earth infiltrated the last human stronghold and killed the commander
29th October 2011 04:30 #137
Regular User
  • Send Message
wow you guys have some really weird dreams. I have some pretty weird dreams too, but half the time i cant remember them...
I did record some of my dreams from when i was younger. Although I do get occasional anxiety dreams which unfortunately I remember really well.
One of my worst ones was a couple of nights before the Community Fair (event at our school where the religion classes all pick a country/culture and we sell food etc. based on our country and my group did Japan. Its a fundraiser for Kiribati) and in the dream I was walking through a shopping centre near where i live and my group had set up and started selling stuff and I got really distressed because I didnt know it was happening in the shopping centre and it was the wrong day and they were only set up for like half an hour. My assigned food to make was rice balls and they had just served up the rice by itself because I wasnt there yet and it was all the wrong type of rice and it practically looked like worms the grains were so big and was just like "no this is the wrong rice and i didnt know it was on today this isnt RIGHT!!" and all they had ended up serving was different types of rice nothing else. Then I walked back outside and the rest of the dream was about this little alien stalking me wherever i went
Chocolate
29th October 2011 07:41 #138
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I this morning I was dream about going to an anime expo at 2 in ther afternoon WFT? everyone knows when it come to an anime expo you have to get there first and get there fast
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
29th October 2011 08:24 #139
Irregular User
  • Send Message
this morning i dreamed i had actually beaten a numbered final fantasy game and then my brother is like oh yeah well i beat it twice then one of my younger cousins walked in and ripped a button off my shirt and in general started acting like an 8 year old spoiled brat and i was so mad that i was about to beat him senseless when the rest of his family arrived and got him away from me(probably to save his life) and then i woke up still mad but mostly in a lot of pain i feel really terrible today i think i might be sick
30th October 2011 01:16 #140
Regular User
  • Send Message
aww I hope you feel better soon

I have never been to an anime expo The only expo I have been to I think was a music expo and got some pretty cool stuff. I was very happy with my finds :)
Chocolate
30th October 2011 17:29 #141
Irregular User
  • Send Message
the only expo i have ever seen was a marker oh well i probably wouldn't do well at an anime or music gathering expo or regular i did have some odd dreams though 1st was about 2 teenagers who activated a satellite beam weapon that destroyed half of a small city it wasn't all that bad because it had been overrun by some criminal group called hmm... not sure what it was called but the top dogs were called the founders and they were really bad so bad that people were hunting them down and stuff anyway the city that got blasted had been the gathering spot for the founders and now most of them were dead leaving only the baddest of the bad and they got really mad and started a manhunt for the two who used the spacegun
i woke up after the ensuing car chase and torture scenes
30th October 2011 19:41 #142
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i'm going to be a writer but my dad thinks that i cant write crazy old man just he cant write a good story doesnt mean i cant
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
31st October 2011 04:10 #143
Irregular User
  • Send Message
Death what kind of writing would you do?

i myself would like to try my hand at writing something like a short novel or maybe a web comic although i have no artistic talent so the art would be... yeah i would have to get some help on that one
my real dream is to travel around the country living out of my car maybe get a pilots license and a small plane so something like writing would be an ideal job(if i could write anything interesting)
31st October 2011 07:39 #144
Regular User
  • Send Message
You could have some help from us have you seen the Story Time forum topic? we have practically been writing a whole story for Akira.
That would be awesome. If that is what you want to do then I say go for it. If you're not too confident in your artistic abilities then you could always hire other people to help you with it if you were to do an illustrated novel or something of the sort.
Chocolate
31st October 2011 11:54 #145
Irregular User
  • Send Message
well i checked out the story time topic and it has a lot of interesting ideas and i would definitely play a game or watch a movie/anime based on it but for a book or even a manga it would be rather tough to follow with so much stuff going on but maybe its just me i mean history is easily my worst subject names dates events all in simple text form is terrible on the memory.
i have been doing some writing to try and get a feel for it but i wrote it all in notepads on my laptop so my spelling grammar and punctuation are almost completely unchecked so it's not quite ready to be read that and i wrote most of it to entertain myself while in a half asleep daze
2nd November 2011 00:16 #146
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
@terdflusher: well i want to be a novelist... i have a story online if you wanna check it out.. im afraid that its not that good and it's like romance-ishy
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79496/chances-comedy-drama-romance-yangyoseob
aah yes i want to be the writer who types alot and writes a lot of words ahahaha
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
2nd November 2011 04:21 #147
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i really really wish today would just disappear as a dream and everything would be back to how it was yesterday
Last edited: 5th November 2011 18:56 by terdflusher
6th November 2011 12:33 #148
Regular User
  • Send Message
I have days like that. I like saturdays better than sundays. My fav weekday would probably be thursday.

Anyway back to dreams. I have really vivid dreams when I eat cheese.
Chocolate
6th November 2011 16:44 #149
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i am just going to forget yesterday ever happened it was so upsetting.
the other day i had a dream about demons and religious secret society's and when it i followed on one of the missions to stop a demon from doing bad stuff and when the mission was over i was taken through it again but from a different persons point of view.
7th November 2011 01:35 #150
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
One thing I dont want come true is being late for an exam. I had a few of those in the past few years around this time and I hope it never comes true
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,