whats on yo mind
24th March 2011 23:45 #121
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Posts: 192
  • Send Message
its 11:44 midnight here and i feel so tired *yawn* but then i cant get my head out of the manga i am reading or the book (not manga) i borrowed from the schools library.
i beter get to sleep or i'll never wake up tommo for school, and my sis well be so angry cuz once am dead asleep am gone and nothing u can do about it! (i kinda feel srry for her, she must have a hard time waking me up every morning cuz the alarm next my ears isnt enough to wake me up! )
Last edited: 25th March 2011 08:12 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!


25th March 2011 03:13 #122
Death's best friend
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Posts: 2841
  • Send Message
The shower broke at my house and now the carpet is wet...
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
25th March 2011 05:38 #123
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2011
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 660
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by Japxican
If the pain was really bad, I'd take some pain killers, but other than that, I can't relate. If it's really bad for more than three days and not getting better, go see the doctor.

That's all I can suggest.

@Death_Case - water? Really? Wouldn't ice be better?


Ahaaaa well since i only have water I might as well use it.
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
25th March 2011 22:46 #124
Death's best friend
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Posts: 2841
  • Send Message
what to do now??
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
25th March 2011 23:29 #125
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: Canada
  • Posts: 201
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by Death_Case
Quote
Originally posted by Japxican
If the pain was really bad, I'd take some pain killers, but other than that, I can't relate. If it's really bad for more than three days and not getting better, go see the doctor.

That's all I can suggest.

@Death_Case - water? Really? Wouldn't ice be better?


Ahaaaa well since i only have water I might as well use it.

Do you not have a freezer? I'll try not to raise my eyebrows in a peculiar fashion (*sarcasm intended*). Well, whatever works works, I guess.

Ah, boredom at its finest! I've been surfing forums and reading manga since I woke up at 11am. Stayed up till 12 in the morning last night reading He's Dedicated to Roses. I think that's what it's called. I'm too lazy to check right now. Now if only I could work up enough motivation to do some homework...
26th March 2011 02:41 #126
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2011
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 375
  • Send Message
Hmmm, I finally figured out what all my friends do when they're bored. I'm doing it right now. *suddenly realizes something* Er, I mean surfing the web. Heh. Anyway, since you're all really bored, how about a few odd facts?

* A customer of McDonalds ordered water and got a McDonalds sanitizer in it. This is a cleaning chemical used for kitchen equipment and surfaces. No wonder she decided to sue the restaurant. (um, anyone want water now?)

* Hamburgers are made in huge factories. And one hamburger can contain strips of beef from different cattle from different regions. This increases the risk of contamination as one sick cow in the batch can actually make hundreds of people fall sick in different locations of the country. (eee!)
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
26th March 2011 08:06 #127
Death's best friend
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Posts: 2841
  • Send Message
My nephew's hand is so small compare to mine XD
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
26th March 2011 08:39 #128
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2011
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 660
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by Japxican
Quote
Originally posted by Death_Case
Quote
Originally posted by Japxican
If the pain was really bad, I'd take some pain killers, but other than that, I can't relate. If it's really bad for more than three days and not getting better, go see the doctor.

That's all I can suggest.

@Death_Case - water? Really? Wouldn't ice be better?


Ahaaaa well since i only have water I might as well use it.

Do you not have a freezer? I'll try not to raise my eyebrows in a peculiar fashion (*sarcasm intended*). Well, whatever works works, I guess.

Ah, boredom at its finest! I've been surfing forums and reading manga since I woke up at 11am. Stayed up till 12 in the morning last night reading He's Dedicated to Roses. I think that's what it's called. I'm too lazy to check right now. Now if only I could work up enough motivation to do some homework...


i have a freezer its just that when ever it starts hurting its at school and the nurses office is too far
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
27th March 2011 05:26 #129
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: Canada
  • Posts: 201
  • Send Message
@ Death_Case - Ooooooooh, I see. Well, that makes sense. I wouldn't want to go to the nurse's office either.

@uni - how old's your nephew? Or did you already say how old he is earlier on? Shows how much I pay attention...lol. My nephew just turned one and he's just learned how to walk. So cute!

@RikuLovesYou - Do you have any peculiar facts about McChicken burgers 'cause I just had one today.

In other non-related, unimportant news, my brain has turned to mush after a 6 and 1/2 hour drive home today.
27th March 2011 08:15 #130
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2011
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 375
  • Send Message
McChicken, Chicken Nuggets, and hotdogs are all made from unsellable meat from hundreds of different animals. In fact, the chicken nuggets aren't made from all chicken meat. The meat used to make these foods have usually fallen to the floor and been transported from all over the world. The meat is then ground into paste and shaped into a nugget, patty, or hotdog. The process for making these is the same. Also, the mcchicken hamburger had 393 calories, in other words, you'd have to sprint or bicycle at high speed for for 35 minutes just to work off the calories you just intook. Now, I know all this, and I STILL eat McDonalds every now and then. There's nothing wrong with that. Heck, if it tastes good, I'm willing to overlook all sorts of stuff. But I will NOT eat cow tongue. I'm saying this because everyone else in my family all the way to my cousins has eaten this. Is it fate for me to be doomed to also?
By the way, why the heck did you drive 6 1/2 hours? Did you drive alone nonstop?
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
27th March 2011 16:36 #131
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: February 2011
  • Location: Virgin Islands, U.S.
  • Posts: 49
  • Send Message
wow you guys are so ....... well i got nothing on my mind but the night on the phone and thinking of my honey's!!
me me me &&&& u u u
27th March 2011 17:33 #132
Emperor of the Forum
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Posts: 2708
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by RikuLovesYou
McChicken, Chicken Nuggets, and hotdogs are all made from unsellable meat from hundreds of different animals. In fact, the chicken nuggets aren't made from all chicken meat. The meat used to make these foods have usually fallen to the floor and been transported from all over the world. The meat is then ground into paste and shaped into a nugget, patty, or hotdog. The process for making these is the same. Also, the mcchicken hamburger had 393 calories, in other words, you'd have to sprint or bicycle at high speed for for 35 minutes just to work off the calories you just intook. Now, I know all this, and I STILL eat McDonalds every now and then. There's nothing wrong with that. Heck, if it tastes good, I'm willing to overlook all sorts of stuff. But I will NOT eat cow tongue. I'm saying this because everyone else in my family all the way to my cousins has eaten this. Is it fate for me to be doomed to also?
By the way, why the heck did you drive 6 1/2 hours? Did you drive alone nonstop?


than i dont get why you eat at macdonalds becuase you cant call that food and you cant call it tasty

i would rather eat cow tong than eat at the mac
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
27th March 2011 21:02 #133
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: Canada
  • Posts: 201
  • Send Message
Ew, cow tongue, that does not sound too appealing in the least! And those facts probably won't stop me from eating at McD's either. I like my McChicken burger every few months or so. Thank goodness I work out all the time so I can somewhat burn off those calories!

Oh, and I was driving back home from my grandparents' place. Had a week of nice relaxing visiting with family. I start back at work tomorrow.

Ugh! Why does time go by so slowly sometimes? I want to go to my soccer game right now!
28th March 2011 01:29 #134
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2011
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 375
  • Send Message
@ Mr Acid - Well, I kind of grew up on junk food like McDonalds. Its a wonder I'm not fat yet. In a few years I likely will be. But anyways, I just like the convenience of not having to cook. Also, in case you haven't noticed, I'm under age. I can't drive. My mom's the one who loves McDonalds. I just like not having to cook.
@ Japxican - I'm renown for being lazy, so I have to be a lot more careful. My workouts consist of reaching for the remote. By the way, time is evil. When you're having fun time flies by, and when you're bored it goes SO SLOW. It's just some kind of evil curse on the world. Whoever invented the time goes slow when bored and fast when having fun must be sitting back and having a ball over this. I would say the one who invented that was the one who invented the idea of time or something. I'll find out who it was... and pelt them with my purple penguins! Kya!
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
28th March 2011 02:42 #135
Death's best friend
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Posts: 2841
  • Send Message
@Japxican I got to nephews one is 6 or 7 and the other one is 3-4 they are so cute
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,