whats on yo mind
2nd April 2011 03:33 #166
Regular User
  • Send Message
@Rika - I went for a 35 min. jog today and did some sit ups and a few push-ups 'cause I had a whole bunch of chocolate today.

@Mr Acid - Wow, good job! It takes a lot of discipline just to lose 10 pounds.

Okay, so here's what's on my mind today: DRAWING!!! I don't want to do homework right now, so drawing it is!
2nd April 2011 03:44 #167
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I was suppose to go shopping to about three things, but I end up spending over $60 at the shops argh I just spend three months of my hard earn money is just 4 hours why is everything so expensive??? my money....
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
2nd April 2011 03:49 #168
Regular User
  • Send Message
@uni - that happens to me, too. Although, my money's wasted away on gas for my car and I just paid a $4500 for university for the summer. Now I'm down to not too much money.
2nd April 2011 05:35 #169
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Jens - Wow, I'm proud of you! I couldn't muster up the will to do such a feat! Now I have reason to try! I need to get off my lazy bum before my childhood metabolism runs out! When that happens... AH! I can't even think about it without scaring myself! Why is society so revolved around appearance?! >.<
@ Uni - I spent at least a ninety on books last week. Recently I saw something I really wanted... and couldn't get it cause I'm broke! It's like a curse... you see something, you have to get it if you REALLY want it. Which is almost all the time.
@ Japxican - Guess we were in the same mood. I got home today, collapsed on the couch and started drawing. That's why I got a late start on the forums. I ate my chocolate cake... -///- It was good. So I made another one. T.T What was I thinking?! Why did I do that? Now there's this huge chocolate cake sitting on the table in my dining room, whispering "RIKAAAAA, YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME! I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY AND MAKE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!" And then I think, "No, I can't! I must resist!" It's like the world's worst soap opera.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
2nd April 2011 06:10 #170
Regular User
  • Send Message
I just drew my first fanart of Gaara (I rarely do fanart) and the anatomy turned out all wrong. It's not even worth scanning and posting. Oh, and I'm still waiting to see your artwork on the forums, btw.
2nd April 2011 06:22 #171
Regular User
  • Send Message
Give me a little more time to get adjusted to this whole new forum life before I take on the evil wizard castle of... *gasps in horror* scanning a picture. EEEEE!!!
Don't worry, you will see my pictures on here eventually. I am just... a tad bit shy. As impossible as it seems, putting my drawings before people to be seen, evaluated and possibly even copied scares me.
When I was in elementary and middle school people would often laugh at my pictures. So I stopped showing them to people, even my friends. I know its a small kind of fear, and I shouldn't let people affect my judgment with their laughter but... I can still hear their voices in my head. Laughing at me.
Ah, I'm depressing myself. That's all in the past. I'll work at making a picture worthy of showing to everyone!
Call my name.
Forget my face.
2nd April 2011 13:09 #172
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@rika:
this your your chocolate cake speaking
you know you want me, just eat me, it wouldnt hurt you a bit
just eat me

oh and i lost that many pounds because i cycle to school and its 40 mins of cycling just to get there.

@uni: yeah everything is expansive
but i alway try to keep my money for as long as i can
sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.
than i will spend my money in a week
and when i need something for school i will ask my parents and most of the time that works
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
2nd April 2011 23:12 #173
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
yeah I was thinking of buying the One piece series on dvd (I cant be stuff downloading 400 episode when 300 links are dead) but when I saw the price I was like "......... That much for 13 episodes?!?! Stuff that maybe next time" Aww damn I just remember that I forgot to buy a study guilde DAMN IT
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

3rd April 2011 21:14 #174
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by uni2123
yeah I was thinking of buying the One piece series on dvd (I cant be stuff downloading 400 episode when 300 links are dead) but when I saw the price I was like "......... That much for 13 episodes?!?! Stuff that maybe next time" Aww damn I just remember that I forgot to buy a study guilde DAMN IT
]

so downloading it is
its better free than expansive
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd April 2011 23:10 #175
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
How can I download when the links to the first 300 episodes are dead and some episodes are in ".rar" format and I cant extract that
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

4th April 2011 14:31 #176
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
go download winrar

and go find another site where you can download torrents
oh also download a bittorrent client
4th April 2011 18:21 #177
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hey pplz! Sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days. I've been really busy. I might not be posting for a few days 'cause of my busy life, but I'll try to get on when I can, 'kay?
4th April 2011 21:02 #178
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Uni - Why not just stream it and not download at all? With downloading comes the risk you'll get a virus or something.
@ Japxican - Don't worry about it. Everyone has a life outside the forums. We understand. I missed you though. Most of the people on Mangable are dudes! By the way, is it homework or something that you're busy with?
Call my name.
Forget my face.
5th April 2011 00:08 #179
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ya, it's homework. I have a few essays to do this week and a 14-page chapter to read, and an indepth graph to make...it's a pain. That and I always have to pick up siblings and drop them off places, and I'm working full time. I'll be back online on around Wednesday hopefully.
5th April 2011 13:00 #180
Regular User
  • Send Message
woohooooooo!!!
my art exam is over!! (i can go on manngable again lol! )
waah feels weird not being on managble 4 a long time but watever her i am! (no body missed me?..... i havnt been for at least 4-5 days )
but still i wont be on as much as i used to be (becuse of my 10hr art exam i have work pilling up 4 me to do so freakin anoying!)
right now am stressed with the science work, and all thats on my mind is: 'gotta finish my bloody woooooooork!!!!!!'
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,