whats on yo mind
30th March 2011 05:55 #151
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yes, and then you eat there and you're like, "UUUUGGGGHHH!!! Why did I eat that? My poor arteries are getting clogged. Might as well live a good life before I die at 50.

(As a side note) I love how amazingly sarcastic you are! It brings out my greatest sarcastic masterpieces!
30th March 2011 06:02 #152
Regular User
  • Send Message
Lol! Yeah, I love how sarcastic I am too. No sarcasm intended in that. I think if I had a choice not to be enslaved to the convenience of McDonalds, I would rather die by chocolate. That way, I can love it even when I'm dying of... something. Like a heart attack or something.
I have to say, you are sarcastic too! (I read the wonky goofball post!) I almost can't wait to check the forums! I'm like "yeah, lets see what insanity is going on in Managble today!"
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
30th March 2011 06:44 #153
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Anybody thinking about the possibility that some of the mangaka over in japan got taken out? I hope they evacuated all the manga writers and makers at least.

Now that i think about it, this post looks kinda bad but im leaving what i said up there.
Last edited: 30th March 2011 06:44 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
30th March 2011 08:13 #154
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
@Rika your welcome

and how I should go to sleep even tho its not even 8.30 yet but my headache is kill me so nighty-night
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
30th March 2011 21:01 #155
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha rika thats a great one

all the fat people are like
huh is it talking to me it is, i have to do what i says
nom nom nom

@UNI you can try sleeping pills ( or just try to sleep, whatever works)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th March 2011 21:34 #156
Regular User
  • Send Message
ROTFL! I showed your post to all my friends and they kept reading "nom nom nom" out loud until I collapsed on the table full of laughter. Okay, check this out...

This kind of goes with what you said, right? I'm sure the brainwashed fatties of the world would agree!
Call my name.
Forget my face.
30th March 2011 21:58 #157
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh nom nom nom

that looks so delicious
so that why macdonalds is so popular, i never knew

well maybe i should go back to the mac and try the burger with extra grass
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
31st March 2011 02:08 #158
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yeah, doesn't that look great? All the freeze-dried loveliness of McDonalds plus life-shortening qualities! Guaranteed to give you intestinal discomfort or your money back! I think I've got the motto of the McDonalds salesmen down!
Call my name.
Forget my face.
31st March 2011 03:25 #159
Regular User
  • Send Message
Tempting, but I'll pass. My mom decided to bake yesterday, so I've been eating too many sweets (AGAIN!). I'd probably be 200 pounds if I didn't go for a run every day.

@Mr.Acid - Don't give in to temptation!
31st March 2011 04:38 #160
Regular User
  • Send Message
I think the exact opposite is going on here. I think I've scared him away from the Big Clown for good.
Speaking of baking, I made a chocolate cake today. Now thats some nom nom nom food! Ah, but there's so much icing on it... I'm going to have to man (or woman ) up and give that cake to someone before it all goes to my gut. If that happened, I'd be so sad! But... it... looks so good. I don't think I can do it!
Call my name.
Forget my face.
31st March 2011 07:14 #161
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
If think my heart skipped a beat.....

on a other note If I show that picture to my friends they will be like "and thats why I dont eat burgers from Mc Donalds"

@Rika I'll eat your cake
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
31st March 2011 11:37 #162
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i think the motto of macdonalds is, it doenst matter if your are fat just eat it

well i am trying to lose weight
so no more sweets and cakes for me
ok just a little, (haha no)
1st April 2011 03:43 #163
Regular User
  • Send Message
The moment I cut myself off from sweets, then some sort of family outing comes along and I can't control my sweet tooth.

I'll have some of that cake, too. lol
1st April 2011 04:33 #164
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hee hee! Chocolate makes everything better! Unfortunately I was unable to give away my cake, so now half of it is gone. Whoops.
@ Uni - I show all my McDonalds findings to all my friends and they still like McDonalds. To add to the sin of liking McDonalds, I went with a friend to McDs and had a shake and a burger. Afterwords I felt like I had committed some horrible sin! McDonalds must put something in their food to make you want to come back for more no matter what you know about them!
@ MrAcid - I know how you feel. And since I can't resist McDonalds every now and then, I feel even worse. Lately I've been running every other day to make the guilt go away!
@ Japxican - Yeah, I do that all the time. No to mention my relatives and direct family all make homemade food, including desserts, and they're great cooks! So every time we have a family round up I'm the one who's round afterwords.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
1st April 2011 16:07 #165
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i was a little to fat
so i quited eating candy and drinking soda and some food that i eat in the morning that are fat

i lost 12 kg hurray
oh and 12kg is 26,46 pounds
i just wanted to share

and that stupid macdonalds is trying to ruine it all
Last edited: 1st April 2011 16:12 by MrAcid

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,