odditeis
25th February 2011 00:21 #1
Irregular User
  • Send Message
this thread is to discuss things you find odd or odd things you can think up
#1 kunai (ninja throwing knife) have you ever seen one break or get damaged? they can take hits from buster class swords and be fine what the heck are they made of
25th February 2011 01:29 #2
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
That is a good observation terdman. I have not seen any break in the popular naruto title or any other mangas i have seen them in. I've seen swords and spears break and such but never a kunai.

Something i found odd was a strange elderly fellow was sitting at the computer next to me in the college library and after a fifteen, twenty minutes he passed me a note and i was like wtfudge is that. He gave me a look that said "read it man" so i glanced at it while i hit the print button and he took it back assuming i'd read it. Then he starts spinning off this story about how it really works and how he tried all this stuff when he was younger and the only thing that worked was raid. I was still like in this whuuuuuuuuuuut phase and exiting all the stuff i was working on while he was talking, all the while i was pretending to pay attention as not to invoke the wrath of the spry old man. Then he starts pointing out scars on his face and i was like iss that from dipping the cotton ball in Raid Insecticide or what (he told me that it works,dunno what for) and he was like "whuuuuuuuut" and i said i gotta go so i rushed outta there. but that was really a random thing to happen.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
25th February 2011 02:40 #3
Irregular User
  • Send Message
for the love of walmart thats insane!!
28th February 2011 21:47 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
lolz that is pretty funny

but i think kunai never break becuase those things are small and are very hard
Last edited: 28th February 2011 21:48 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
28th February 2011 21:51 #5
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
a couple of years ago i was riding to school on my bike
i was just 100 meters away from my school and i heard something in the bushes but i just cycled on.
and then a cat just jumped out of the bushes and jumped through my frame.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
1st March 2011 01:17 #6
Irregular User
  • Send Message
once saw a huge dog that would stand in the middle of the road to stop cars so he could say hi to the driver
Last edited: 15th March 2011 16:58 by terdflusher
3rd March 2011 05:38 #7
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
A dog somehow got onto my dad's propety and it was so skinny so we fed it and we found out the dog was our neighbors so we tried to give her back and we found the same dog in the front yard waiting for us be on our way to school and she followed us half way to school then went back and when we came back she was back at home.

A couple weeks later we found out our neighbors had horses and my cousin said "how come they can afford horses when they can't feed their own dog?"
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
4th March 2011 16:02 #8
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Death_Case
A dog somehow got onto my dad's propety and it was so skinny so we fed it and we found out the dog was our neighbors so we tried to give her back and we found the same dog in the front yard waiting for us be on our way to school and she followed us half way to school then went back and when we came back she was back at home.

A couple weeks later we found out our neighbors had horses and my cousin said "how come they can afford horses when they can't feed their own dog?"

what abunch of idiots
i dont know them but i hate them >=(
4th March 2011 22:52 #9
Irregular User
  • Send Message
they do break the kunai can break
Last edited: 15th March 2011 16:57 by terdflusher
5th March 2011 07:40 #10
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
@mracid: yea then that same day my precious neices came and they wanted to touch the horse so we asked and they said no. I was so mad at them! Then a couple hours later the neighbors came and asked if they could play basketball and we said "wth?! If you won't let us touch your horses then why should we let you play with OUR basketball in OUR basket?
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
13th March 2011 22:08 #11
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Death_Case
@mracid: yea then that same day my precious neices came and they wanted to touch the horse so we asked and they said no. I was so mad at them! Then a couple hours later the neighbors came and asked if they could play basketball and we said "wth?! If you won't let us touch your horses then why should we let you play with OUR basketball in OUR basket?

they really are stupid idiots
15th March 2011 17:01 #12
Irregular User
  • Send Message
yeah stupid people are idiots
19th March 2011 04:19 #13
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Yea. Their karma came
5th April 2011 00:08 #14
Irregular User
  • Send Message
the most odd thing i have heard of is playing dungeons and dragons over the phone.
like serious sit down roll the dice D&D
Last edited: 5th April 2011 00:14 by terdflusher
6th April 2011 05:01 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Turd - D & D... on the phone? Heck, I've heard of all sorts of weird stuff on the phone, but... Wait, is it the computer game or card game? Wow, it'd be difficult to play a card game over the phone! >.<
@ Death Case - I can't believe they did that to their dog. I don't even know what to say.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,