violence....
24th April 2011 12:46 #61
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i flipped a desk once and 5 years later the kids who changed schools remembered me as the guy who threw a desk at the teacher
24th April 2011 12:55 #62
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
well it must be impressive to see a student throwing a table at their teacher
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
24th April 2011 15:34 #63
Irregular User
  • Send Message
but i didn't!
and they told everybody in class too.
not that i didn't do enough to earn myself a violent reputation on the first day of school anyway.
Last edited: 24th April 2011 15:38 by terdflusher
24th April 2011 21:39 #64
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Wow I didn't get a rep like that bu my teacher has the title of an alcholic crackhead haha it was hilarious
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
25th April 2011 01:11 #65
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Turdflusher - Riiiight. People do exaggerate though. One time a girl pulled my hair on the bus and I pulled hers back and some kids saw us. By the time I heard the story it had changed from hair pulling to biting and kicking. After that no one wanted to sit with me on the bus when I was in elementary.
@ Death - Was your teacher really an alcoholic? I've been lucky enough to never run into a teacher drunk or on something.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
25th April 2011 01:28 #66
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by RikuLovesYou
@ Turdflusher - Riiiight. People do exaggerate though. One time a girl pulled my hair on the bus and I pulled hers back and some kids saw us. By the time I heard the story it had changed from hair pulling to biting and kicking. After that no one wanted to sit with me on the bus when I was in elementary.
@ Death - Was your teacher really an alcoholic? I've been lucky enough to never run into a teacher drunk or on something.

haha
that reminds me of a something i did some years ago
me and a friend of mine wanted to know how it would be if you are drunk in school. So we went drinking in the school and we sit in class not wasted but just tipsy. The teacher was asking some questions and nobody in my class answered so i gave the correct answer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
25th April 2011 03:44 #67
Irregular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Death_Case
Wow I didn't get a rep like that bu my teacher has the title of an alcholic crackhead haha it was hilarious

i think a drunk teacher may be better than a pregnant teacher.
that is a horrible thing to have to deal with
26th April 2011 04:04 #68
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Jens - I'm surprised you didn't get caught. But then again, kids get away with drug trading and cutting during my school.
@ Terdflusher - Why are pregnant teachers so scary? I had one before... she liked to set her pet snake free in the classroom! *horror horror* Not to mention she was so mean...
Then I had another pregnant teacher. She threw a stool. I feel so bad for the poor baby!
I just remembered, I have a pregnant math teacher. She's not that far in, and she hasn't gone psycho yet...YET.
Last edited: 26th April 2011 04:06 by RikuLovesYou

Call my name.
Forget my face.
26th April 2011 04:33 #69
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i never had a teacher that was visibly pregnant but the mean somewhat psycho teacher with the young child at home was bad enough and even the parents say she was a lot better than the last four years.
i switched schools to avoid getting a PT for a homeroom teacher also so i didn't have to take a bogus Lutheran class
1st May 2011 01:09 #70
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
@Rika: well he denies it but he's always drunk on rockstar!
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
2nd May 2011 05:44 #71
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Death - Oh boy. No doubt he thinks he's a rockstar too.
@ Terdflusher - Teachers turn evil when they have young kids. They don't get any sleep, so they make sure their students don't either.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
2nd May 2011 08:32 #72
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
@Rika - That explains why I hate my tutor teacher. She makes do all these lame things that nobodiy does them coz they are so lame but she bugs me to do them. Just today we got handed a paper person and we have to draw that person so it reflects who we are.... Yeah right like I'm gonna do that
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
2nd May 2011 11:24 #73
Irregular User
  • Send Message
maybe we need more male teachers or at least more old lady teachers.
3rd May 2011 04:37 #74
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Uni - It SOUNDS lame. Be a rebel and refuse to do it! Wait, should I be encouraging bad behavior? Oh well, I'll cheer for you anyway.
@ Terdflusher - Old lady teachers are sometimes even worse because they have short memory and they're super crabby simply because they're old.
Male teachers are pretty cool most of the time. But they too are subject to the non-sleepingness of having young children. In other words, if they have young kids or a pregnant wife, they're crabby too. Believe me, my PE teacher has a pregnant wife and since she started freaking out every night we've had to run outside on the track all that class period every day. Not that I'm looking for sympathy, but I think there's something wrong with teachers taking out their problems on the students.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
3rd May 2011 06:10 #75
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I'm not the only one who is not going to hand in my paper person I few people will probably say 'I forget' - 'I lost it' or 'Its at home' and the teacher will probably yap and yap and yap about it.
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,