violence....
28th March 2011 01:17 #46
Regular User
  • Send Message
What do you mean it wasn't awful? I've never seen anything like that before, so it kind of creeped me out. A lot. The funny thing is my family is hard core country. My relatives still hunt and skin animals, and my dad likes to fish. I'm not a hillbilly or anything, my family is actually really modern. It just so happens that they like to hunt stuff. I find it slightly disturbing. Nothing wrong with eating an animal, I just don't really want to know how it got on my plate.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
28th March 2011 14:32 #47
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by RikuLovesYou
What do you mean it wasn't awful? I've never seen anything like that before, so it kind of creeped me out. A lot. The funny thing is my family is hard core country. My relatives still hunt and skin animals, and my dad likes to fish. I'm not a hillbilly or anything, my family is actually really modern. It just so happens that they like to hunt stuff. I find it slightly disturbing. Nothing wrong with eating an animal, I just don't really want to know how it got on my plate.

ok thats your choice
but i dont really mind knowing how the animal died

i also heard stories that my granddad chopped the head off of chickens (that were his) and then he put the headless body back on the ground and the chicken would start running in circles until it fall down and stopped moving completly.
thats why we have an experssion in holland that goes: rennen als een kip zonder kop (running like a chicken without a head) it means that you are just doing something without thinking about it.
(he only chopped the heads of when they were going to cook that chicken)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
28th March 2011 21:10 #48
Regular User
  • Send Message
Eh... *twitch* That's bizarre. I've heard of chickens being able to run around without their head, but I've never seen it myself. My relatives own farm animals, including chickens. Usually they just wring the chicken's neck, but now I have to wonder if they chop off the head every now and then too...
Last edited: 28th March 2011 21:11 by RikuLovesYou

Call my name.
Forget my face.
29th March 2011 10:51 #49
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid

ok thats your choice

i also heard stories that my granddad chopped the head off of chickens (that were his) and then he put the headless body back on the ground and the chicken would start running in circles until it fall down and stopped moving completly.
thats why we have an experssion in holland that goes: rennen als een kip zonder kop (running like a chicken without a head) it means that you are just doing something without thinking about it.

My mum when she was little she lives on a farm and she sometimes tells me stories off all the work she have to do and I remember she telling me about headless chicken and she always finds it funny how they run in circles before they drop dead
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
29th March 2011 15:01 #50
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by uni2123
Originally posted by MrAcid

ok thats your choice

My mum when she was little she lives on a farm and she sometimes tells me stories off all the work she have to do and I remember she telling me about headless chicken and she always finds it funny how they run in circles before they drop dead

well technicly they are already dead
its just a twitch

but it was the same with my mother, also lived on a farm and she found it funny when her father did that to those chickens
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th March 2011 15:11 #51
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Eh... *twitch* That's bizarre. I've heard of chickens being able to run around without their head, but I've never seen it myself. My relatives own farm animals, including chickens. Usually they just wring the chicken's neck, but now I have to wonder if they chop off the head every now and then too...

maybe they do that just for the fun of it

because what is funnier than watching a chicken without a head run around
there isnt anything

oh and i found something interesting

3rd April 2011 21:11 #52
Irregular User
  • Send Message
violence, if its not working you must not be using enough of it.

nice chicken video very informative.
13th April 2011 22:00 #53
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Woah, that chicken thing is intense. Four years without a head. Good thing that cant happen to humans! If it did happen a person could'nt say dude i have no head just put me down already!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
17th April 2011 18:05 #54
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by insanepayne
Woah, that chicken thing is intense. Four years without a head. Good thing that cant happen to humans! If it did happen a person could'nt say dude i have no head just put me down already!

that would have been irritating for the headless human.
but i dont think a human can live without a head and i don't want to find out.
17th April 2011 21:10 #55
Regular User
  • Send Message
my Twin stole my phone and and left a note in my pocket telling me to go and get it off the roof of our school, when i found the note i punched a shoe locker in and walked away from my friends saying i was going to get my phone and commit a murder.

20th April 2011 18:55 #56
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Flyleaf434
my Twin stole my phone and and left a note in my pocket telling me to go and get it off the roof of our school, when i found the note i punched a shoe locker in and walked away from my friends saying i was going to get my phone and commit a murder.

so from tomorrow on you will be an only child
22nd April 2011 21:46 #57
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
How nice I think this guy tamed me cause I'm not that violent lol (that can't be right I can't get tamed lol) oh one time I thought I had my phone stolen and I used my right hand and flipped two desks over in class then after that I went on rage 0.o powerful for a petite little Asian girl right?
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
23rd April 2011 03:10 #58
Regular User
  • Send Message
Dang. Why is it always the petite ones who can topple a building? And you don't have to be wild to be tamed. You can be decent and be tamed because everyone is bad sometimes (lots of sometimes).
Call my name.
Forget my face.
23rd April 2011 18:35 #59
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Haha so true. At school I'm called the "angel faced devil" lol cause I'm innocent looking but I scare people when I'm mad.
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
24th April 2011 08:52 #60
Regular User
  • Send Message
That's funny. I know a bunch of angel-faced-devils. One of them drew on my face while I was sleeping. Can't they even be original in their evil?
Call my name.
Forget my face.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,