violence....
27th February 2011 02:37 #16
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
he's as wide as two guys and as thick (front to back) as three! i can outrun him though so it's all good
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
27th February 2011 02:40 #17
Irregular User
  • Send Message
if you tripe your dead!
28th February 2011 07:36 #18
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Now I really want to kill those damn junoirs. I was doing some last minute homework and they started to have a water fight right in front of us and they got water on my maths homework book and my friends as well. If only Death Note was real
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
28th February 2011 18:53 #19
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
As long as your a friend or family member (only execption is my bro) I wont hurt you one year my nickname was ho haha it was from a song (fuck you, you ho I dont want you back)
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
28th February 2011 21:13 #20
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by insanepayne
My most violent act occurred when i was about ten or eleven when i grabbed a kid by the collar/ neck of the shirt and spun around 360 degrees and then threw the kid into the pavement. was hated by all the eighth graders who congratulated me on being a badass for nearly breaking somebodys skull open.
That did not happen today obviously cause im no longer ten or eleven (can't even remember how old for that matter) but today i kicked my youngest brother who is 6'3 at 16 years old in the back, and then ran away really fast

6'3 what

i dont know what you people in america use to measure height
here we use meters
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd March 2011 06:01 #21
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
Originally posted by insanepayne
My most violent act occurred when i was about ten or eleven when i grabbed a kid by the collar/ neck of the shirt and spun around 360 degrees and then threw the kid into the pavement. was hated by all the eighth graders who congratulated me on being a badass for nearly breaking somebodys skull open.
That did not happen today obviously cause im no longer ten or eleven (can't even remember how old for that matter) but today i kicked my youngest brother who is 6'3 at 16 years old in the back, and then ran away really fast

6'3 what

i dont know what you people in america use to measure height
here we use meters

We mesure by feet so 6'3 is 6 feet 3 inches
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
3rd March 2011 06:26 #22
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
feets and inches are allen talk to me
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

4th March 2011 15:56 #23
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh thats not so big
6,3 = 1,9meter i am 1,81meter =6,0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
4th March 2011 22:56 #24
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i think your taller than me
5th March 2011 07:43 #25
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Okay great first you guys show off you beards and now your height? Oh well I'm pretty tall for a Asian girl 5'4 about or taller (I have pride in my height cause I'm still growing!)
5th March 2011 09:00 #26
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
seriously? I'm asian and I'm 1.73m

I'm taller that my older sister and she 15cm shorter than me
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

5th March 2011 15:21 #27
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i really really wish the stupid USA would finally switch over to the common measurement system for everything then i wouldn't have to try to covert meters to feet to inches to cm all i know is that 1 meter is a bit more than 3 feet is it 10 or 100 cm to a m?
5th March 2011 16:11 #28
Regular User
  • Send Message
im about 6 feet but i dont know for sure i havent checked in awile
gingers...always discriminated against...mabye its because we dont have souls
5th March 2011 16:28 #29
Irregular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Death_Case
Okay great first you guys show off you beards and now your height? Oh well I'm pretty tall for a Asian girl 5'4 about or taller (I have pride in my height cause I'm still growing!)

lol my cousin who is a couple years older than me is shorter and has no beard to speak of he was like nooo! its not fair im older than you lot it must be the genes! that gave me a great feeling
Last edited: 5th March 2011 16:29 by terdflusher
5th March 2011 17:51 #30
Regular User
  • Send Message
@uni + Death_case: so not fair girls! i don't remember my height but am guessing am about 4'5 or something! (i don't know my height exact cuz am scared to be wrong and find out am even shorter!!!! :crying)

@to every1 else: i might seem innocent (looks) and a little harmful kitten but i seriously can very BITE!
my most violence moment have always occurred with my vicious so
called sisters! i have a bite scar on my left arm from a few years ago! (My eldest sis bit me when we had this hair-tag war! - don't worry it didn't hurt, I mean I've only noticed after the blood had dried out! )
just today I had a fight with my younger sis, she was all worked out and she was looking at me like a bull with its horn ready to stab at me! i just smiled at her to show it didn't work on me, only she got even angrier and I swear her eyes turned red! just remembering her face makes me laugh my head of! (i know I sound mean but she started it )
Last edited: 5th March 2011 17:53 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,