violence....
21st October 2011 17:14 #211
Regular User
  • Send Message
"You are going to die, that much is certain. Having you running around is a little inconvenient for me. Even though we have Shunpo to counter it, it's very tiring. After this I have to find that girl and study her. I'll be busy. You're not worth the effort, so I'll use the fastest and easiest way to kill you."
-Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
22nd October 2011 00:30 #212
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm usually not a violent person (my brother disagrees but i don't listen to him) but today i was sitting in front of this one very annoying kid and i started saying to myself that if he didn't shut up i was going to grab my pen, turn around, and stab him in the throat. Unfortunately the bell rung and i had to leave.
I think I am a little crazy
25th October 2011 00:11 #213
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
ah~~ i remember when i had my once a year painful as hell headache. my personality twisted and i was cranky it last for a week or so. all my friend had to put up with all my sh*t and one time i fell asleep in class and the teacher caught me. he told me to wake up and he shook me, bad thing was that i was holding my pencil upside down so i almost stabbed him... poor guy almost died in the hand of the youngest, most innocent looking student in the class. what ever happened to the murderous me?
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
25th October 2011 10:26 #214
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Buh. I may not be a violent person, but if I get sleep deprived I go in to this really weird rage state. I feel calm inside but outside I just rage. It's not just one straight rage either. It switches on and off and I don't even know what's going on it's weird.....
Last edited: 26th October 2011 02:04 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
11th November 2011 20:01 #215
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
What? i got better now! i swear! i haven't tried to kill someone in a long time. i only threaaten them and hold them by the throat!!!!! its all good now, but my yearly head ache changed o.o now i get dizzy, my head spins and i swear i could faint right there but i'm fine honestly
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
25th November 2011 15:48 #216
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Death_Case
What? i got better now! i swear! i haven't tried to kill someone in a long time. i only threaaten them and hold them by the throat!!!!! its all good now, but my yearly head ache changed o.o now i get dizzy, my head spins and i swear i could faint right there but i'm fine honestly

then maybe you should find some other relaxing activity to help manage your lack of killings like work for a demolition crew and destroy as much as your hearts desires or become a mercenary and enter wars or train special secret combat crews.
25th November 2011 17:27 #217
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
too cruel dont you think? i prefer to get it over with i dont like hurting peoples' feelings before i end their lives o.o it makes me feel like ewww
weird. i know
25th November 2011 18:21 #218
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
then you should limit to destroying things and train mercenary this way you wont have to deal with other human's feelings
26th November 2011 00:42 #219
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
good plan... now can you put it in the language of stupidity?
26th November 2011 12:04 #220
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
but why in the language of stupidity?
29th November 2011 00:00 #221
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
because at the moment i am too lazy to decipher the big words
30th November 2011 21:36 #222
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
lol did that moment went on for 3 days
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th November 2011 23:49 #223
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
i know right!? my mind is incredible lol just kidding but its because i go on right after school and i have no energy to think
4th December 2011 14:00 #224
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha

well i know how it feels,
Maybe you should read a good book

Do you still need the translation?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
4th December 2011 18:01 #225
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
yes.... i honestly just woke up.... i'm at my cousin's house stealing their internet... i slept over... on the couch
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,