violence....
21st February 2011 23:24 #1
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
so tell me.... whats the most violent thing you did or thought of.for today

well mine was in my mind, but my ex's gf came up to me and calls me a "whore" (i only got this idea from yahoo answers because i as reading some girl's post and i put myself in her shoes) so i grab her hair bang her face into the door, punch her in the stomach, grab a random pipe and hit the back of her knees then repeatedly kept kicking her and my friends pulled me back and i see that she cripple then in reality i was smiling at that thought (please note that calling me names will kill you)
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
22nd February 2011 00:51 #2
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i thought about throwing my cat across the room after it bit me but the cat just likes to bite and its not trying to hurt me so i let it go.

other than that the most violent thing i thought of today was participating in the resistance of the world war three invasion.

btw i was only running and hiding they didn't give me a gun.
22nd February 2011 06:50 #3
not you
  • Send Message
i've always wanted to try streaking across the school... maybe ill do that next year purple and gold body paint with a big top hat and air horns in both hands...
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
22nd February 2011 10:35 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
YES! i like your thinking panda!!
22nd February 2011 10:36 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
but yes mine was thinking of killing my mate today, he was being such a prick, but we can only wish....
22nd February 2011 11:13 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
i was thinking about stabbing a person with a pencil the other day... i thnik it would have been good fun
gingers...always discriminated against...mabye its because we dont have souls
22nd February 2011 15:16 #7
Irregular User
  • Send Message
talk about violence panda that's assault to the eyes with a lethal image people could lose their eyes or even their minds
22nd February 2011 17:40 #8
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
lol you people have some violence thoughts

but a couple of months ago i almost got in a fight that was pretty funny
it was funny becuase is was drinking at my work and after that i went to a club, but just 5 meters of my job two persons (i was half a head bigger) stopped me and where shouting what my problem was. I got of my bike and aggressively approuch them. They were startled and walk away, I got on my bike and just cycled away.

And the rest of the night is lost to me becuase i drank alot
Last edited: 22nd February 2011 17:40 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
23rd February 2011 10:59 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
lol nice Jens
26th February 2011 05:49 #10
Uni's Best Friend <3
  • Send Message
Lol I wish I can do that
Die Teen Drama Die!!! *stabs Teen Drama*
Teen Drama: never mwahahahah!!! Agh noooooo *falls into epic whirlpool of evil in whih it came from*
27th February 2011 01:10 #11
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
me and my friend was thinking of killing a few juniors (I think thats how you spell it) in the past 2 years. They are to damn load and b#tchy
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
27th February 2011 02:02 #12
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
My most violent act occurred when i was about ten or eleven when i grabbed a kid by the collar/ neck of the shirt and spun around 360 degrees and then threw the kid into the pavement. was hated by all the eighth graders who congratulated me on being a badass for nearly breaking somebodys skull open.
That did not happen today obviously cause im no longer ten or eleven (can't even remember how old for that matter) but today i kicked my youngest brother who is 6'3 at 16 years old in the back, and then ran away really fast
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
27th February 2011 02:22 #13
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i can't believe your still alive!
you must run pretty fast
my cat must have found out about my almost throwing it because it started trying to bite chunks out of my arm
Last edited: 27th February 2011 02:25 by terdflusher
27th February 2011 02:26 #14
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I've been told that i can fly on several occasions. but it's really scary when he's right behind you cause he's got a long reach so you have to really burst away or hell reach out and snag you. plus he's huge and in high school football and he's a giant.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
27th February 2011 02:35 #15
Irregular User
  • Send Message
he's huge AND a giant i'm glad i didn't kick your brother!
death i hope its just derogatory name calling that gets people killed and not nicknames or user names because i don't want to die
Last edited: 27th February 2011 02:38 by terdflusher
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,