what games do you play?
9th March 2011 07:11 #16
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i am playing assassins creed brother hood right now its cool but i am really really craving a solid rpgish game with an awesome story that has good entertaining combat anybody know 1 that i should play (own an xbox 360 wii and a game cube also my cpu)if not im just gonna have to play something i already own and have beaten (probably)

i played prince of Persia on the it seemed good but it was the wii game so the controls absolutely sucked
Last edited: 9th March 2011 07:12 by terdflusher
9th March 2011 08:23 #17
Regular User
  • Send Message
@finbar: don't remind me!
am so crap at the game and i get scared easily - every time something jumps at me, I’d be screaming like there were no tomorrow!
when am bored and i suddenly feel like i can face zombies my sister would be like "no thanx, ur crap! am playing with Dania! (my older sis)"
see what i mean...
Last edited: 9th March 2011 08:25 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

9th March 2011 09:25 #18
Regular User
  • Send Message
@Jumanah, OMG yes when my mates play and something comes from behind they're just like oh that nearly got while not moving at all! and im like H@(# S$%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and jump out of my seat screaming out the door!!
So yes im not very good at dead space either........never, ever, ever, play that alone at night, NEVER!!!!

@flusher, play dead space one or two if your looking for a good game, though its very, very scary and you shouldn't play it on your own, especially if your bad with scary stuff.
9th March 2011 18:35 #19
Irregular User
  • Send Message
the scariest game i ever played was a game that i didn't know was a game at the time my older brother made up i was like 4-6 years old and i believed that the buttshakaah would jump though the window after dark and eat your butt if it saw you when it passed the window never saw it but every time my brother yelled Buttshakaah! we hid in fear.

dead space 2! I've been wanting to play that since i herd there was a sequel the intense horror of dead space is best experienced if your alone in the dark
you 2 haven't played left 4 dead have you
Last edited: 9th March 2011 18:37 by terdflusher
9th March 2011 19:19 #20
Regular User
  • Send Message
no i haven't but my mates have, they say it's really good, but im not too good with scary games.......
9th March 2011 20:03 #21
Irregular User
  • Send Message
I'd say less scary than dead space and more intense than nazi zombies
9th March 2011 20:19 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
..............That sounds like it will scare the sh1t out of me, im awful with suspense as well, and intense games make huge suspense for me, then plus with the scariness........ doesn't look like it's gonna be a good game for me as seeing as I'll be out of the room in two minutes....
9th March 2011 23:04 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
@finber: lol! I could already imagine u do that - run away 4 ur life that is!
and here I thought I was the only one that found zombie video games like horror reality!
I guess we really have the same taste when it comes to games and such

@terdflusher: I never played dead space or left 4 dead but from the sound of them, they're definitely not the best games 4 me!
Last edited: 9th March 2011 23:04 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

9th March 2011 23:44 #24
Irregular User
  • Send Message
the games that scare me the most are the ones that i don't see coming or that i can't fight such as a game protagonist the is happy and nice and a pacifist soldier but half way through the game his alter ego confronts him in a hypnotism session and turns out to be a crazy demon that slaughters people all over the place
10th March 2011 12:21 #25
Regular User
  • Send Message
i actually wouldn't mind playing that game, that sounds like a good game whats the name of it? i think i've heard one of my mates talking about it.

@Jumanah, haha omg yes, zombie games and other scary thing don't go too well with me, they scary
10th March 2011 23:49 #26
Irregular User
  • Send Message
exit fate is the game its a computer game that i got off the internet in about half an hour even with my slow internet but that could easily be the the plot of a different game that i don't know if it is i want to play it

yesterday while playing assassins creed 3 i hit a glitch when i jumped at a wall i bounced and that sent me floating slowly into the sky forever
Last edited: 10th March 2011 23:54 by terdflusher
12th March 2011 01:03 #27
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
I-have-about-35-games-for-my-Xbox360...

It's-sad-I-know...

I'm-not-proud-it-sort-of-became-a-habit-after-a-few-years-of-collecting...

My-favs-are-Fable,Fallout3/NV,Dead-Rising...

*gets-up-to-take-a-look-at-my-games-haha*

Psychonauts,and-Read-Dead-Redemption

On-my-PS3...

I-have-like-6-games...

My-favs-are-inFAMOUS-and-CoD-Blackops.

It'd-be-friggin-sweet-to-play-a-round-of-CoD-with-some-of-you-guys-from-the-site.
Last edited: 12th March 2011 01:05 by KatekyoHitmanReborn

It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
12th March 2011 06:43 #28
Irregular User
  • Send Message
dang wish i had a ps3 and some fast internets or at least either or
though my mom wants to boot me and my brother out of the house for a weekend to my other bros temp place he got fast nets so i could leech of him
still don't have the ps3 but i got xbox 360 haven't many games to call my own mostly rent but i used to collect between me and my brothers we had 30-50 games for the game-cube and xbox(not 360)maybe more we have bought at most 15 games in the last 3 years mostly cause we had to for the new system we got.
Last edited: 12th March 2011 06:55 by terdflusher
13th March 2011 09:16 #29
Irregular User
  • Send Message
my brothers moving victory cheer for when im about to try the last tricky jump to the star in Mario sunshine was "don't die now!" i let him down so many times after he said that
13th March 2011 14:23 #30
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
the scariest game i played was fear
but after 30 minutes i quit

but right now i am not really into console games
i only play on my laptop
Last edited: 13th March 2011 14:24 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,